[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ameritrumps will defend this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 960x684) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 960x684
>Ameritrumps will defend this
>>
wow I would have thought there were more starbucks than that, and I never would have guessed more subway than mcdonalds
>>
>>27134495
How is this a bad thing? A lot of those gun shops are small mom and pop stores. Plus wall mart sells guns to that might be skewing the numbers.
>>
>>27134495
Supply and demand. I grow most of my food like many Americans and buy my guns at the shop. Although it is fairly easy to make guns and ammo too if you have the raw materials.
>>
>>27134495
>American people have an enterprising entrepreneurial spirit

I fail to see the problem. By the way, how many aircraft carriers does your country have again? The ones with cuckramps don't count.
>>
>>27134495
We have a right to bear arms not a right to food.
>>
>>27134495
Have you also seen the data on toddlers with guns killings VS actual terrorist killings done in the US? My fucking face when toddlers with guns kill more than terrorists. Americans will never cease to humour me.
>>
File: Selection_056.png (101 KB, 769x778) Image search: [Google]
Selection_056.png
101 KB, 769x778
Why are Americans so violent?
>>
>>27134495
>ITT eurofag roasty toasty upset because the only way for them to bang is with another persons meatballs in their spaghetti hole

>ywn know tfw dump a magazine full of .50 cal in the bullseye from a quarter mile away
>>
In order to sell guns, each store has to register with the ATF bureau. That inflates the numbers for that as it will include every Walmart and the like that sells more than just guns.

The same is not needed for a store that sells a small amount of groceries or other products. That's because the regulations aren't there or needed for that. Thus, there is no accurate number of what you define as a grocery store or supermarket to poll number from.

It depends
>>
File: FREEDOM.png (221 KB, 729x680) Image search: [Google]
FREEDOM.png
221 KB, 729x680
>>27134894
GOD shed HIS blessings on us all... by letting us live Free.
Other countries live in fear... no freedoms do they see.
Despite the many problems that we must deal with every day...
We'll stand our ground together... and as... one Nation... pray;

Be with us LORD in all we do... to protect ourselves from harm...
Lest we forget our enemies... and fail to sound alarm.
Evil times surround us... as our freedoms are encroached.
Silent enemies from within withdraw as they're approached.
Seek them out for all to see... lest our freedoms here be broached.

America was founded on GODLY precepts in YOUR book.
Many of us realize... but some don't even look.
Eroding rights we fought to gain... are threatened once again.
Regenerate our hearts Dear LORD... this battle we must win.
It's not too late to change our ways... and dig in for this fight.
Conform us LORD... renew our love... help us to do what's right.
AMERICA the land I love... it's truly our delight.
>>
>>27134495
#FREEDOM MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>27134495

Waitwaitwait.

This graph. How did they split it up?

Because like.

Most American towns have Wal-Mart as their grocery store.

And Wal-Mart is a combination supermarket/gun store/sometimes mcdonalds.
>>
>>27134495
Who gives a shit
That pictures probably wrong anywas
>>
>>27134495
I think I a missing something here, where does the chart have a "grocery" store category? I see supermarket but no grocery store.
>>
Anti-gunners are legitimately retarded.
>guns cause crime
>police need guns to stop crime
>>
>>27134495
because subways and mcdonalds dont kill niggers fast enough
>>
File: 1390429849863.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1390429849863.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
>>27134824
>I grow most of my food like many Americans and buy my guns at the shop.

Right bro? Like most Americans, I have to go to the gun store at least 3 times a week to buy a new gun or another 800 rounds of ammunition to keep the robbers away from my crops.
>>
What counts as a "gun retail store"? Because a pawn shop that has a couple of guns in it shouldn't count.
>>
>>27134910
Drug War and latent affects of American imperialism circa 60s-90s. None of the countries above had stable governments for quite some time.
>>
What's some actual arguments against civilian gun ownership that does not rely on flawed cause and effect?
>>
>>27135087

I thought supermarket is what white people up north called grocery stores.
>>
>>27135305
Half of the population is below average intelligence.
>>
>>27135250
number seems awful high, maybe they are counting every FFL holder?
>>
>>27134495
Many supermarkets sell guns, but yeah it's still pretty surprising I guess
>>
>>27135323

So? How intelligent do you think you need to be to use a gun?
>>
>>27134495
>more subways than mcdonalds

100% verified bullshit, nothing to see here folks.
>>
>>27134495
>you can use guns to kill animals and then eat them

A lot of people that aren't that well off use their guns for reasons other than self defense you know
>>
Why do people get so upset over people being into things they're not?

I'm not into sports, I think they're retarded and appeal to the lowest common denominator. I don't make threads about it, I don't go on /sp/ and call them faggots. I just ignore them and forget they exist.
>>
There's only 10,000 Starbucks?
That can't be fucking right, there's literally one on every block.
>>
>>27134986
Are you idiots just going to ignore this shit? Come on, it's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>27135732
I don't have one within an hour of where i live
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.