[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I want a man who can make me laugh teeheehee xD What am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: clown.jpg (334 KB, 982x1280) Image search: [Google]
clown.jpg
334 KB, 982x1280
>I want a man who can make me laugh teeheehee xD
What am I supposed to be a fucking clown now? With a big red nose, a wig, big-ass shoes fitting in a tiny-ass car like a fucking clown? Juggling and doing backflips and shit?

Fuck that, I don't know about y'all but I'm not a clown. I'm a man.
>>
Making a girl laugh is basically the mating dance of humans.
>>
You don't have to lose any dignity to gen laughs. Hell half of humor is getting laughs at others' expense, or if you're not the type for insult humor, pointing out the absurdity of situations doesn't hurt anyone.
>>
>>27134465
We didn't evolve into clowns, we evolved into men.
>>
I know what you mean OP, I'm sick to death of seeing girls say this. On almost all the tinder and OKCupid profiles I see it's just some variation of

>No boring people
>Make me laugh!
>be Interesting

A lot of my humour comes from sarcasm, self depreciation a kind of playful naivety. All of my friends tell me how good and funny I am.

But women want instant gratification at all times. They want a man that is in essence a performing monkey. That hands out gratification and attention at a moments notice.

I'm not a fucking clown, I'm not here to entertain you because you're so fucking shallow you can't entertain yourself.
>>
>>27134546
you just have to find a girl with the same humor as you.
>>
>>27134432
At least you made me laugh with this thread OP
>>
Women believe that men exist solely for their entertainment and treat them as such. We're like fucking jesters to them.
>>
>>27134432

You're looking at this from the wrong perspective.
Girls don't laugh for the same reasons men do.

Men laugh when shit is funny, girls laugh as a sign of approval and attraction.

When a girl says "I like men who make me laugh", what she's actually saying is "I like men who trigger the biological response that signals approval and attraction in me".

In other words, she's looking for a man whom she just likes for a completely different arbitrary set of reasons. Nothing to do with laughter or humor innately.
>>
>>27134465
This. Also this is why women aren't funny, they simply don't need to since it's the men's task to initiate
>>
>>27134432
You don't have to actually be funny. If you're good looking enough she'll just find all your jokes funny. Be urself.
>>
File: Goodfellas_087Pyxurz.jpg (238 KB, 1600x1150) Image search: [Google]
Goodfellas_087Pyxurz.jpg
238 KB, 1600x1150
>>27134432
What do you mean I'm funny? Funny how?
>>
>>27134546
>A lot of my humour comes from sarcasm
Jesus Christ
>>
File: 1397495975710.png (143 KB, 402x517) Image search: [Google]
1397495975710.png
143 KB, 402x517
I make girls laugh all the time. With my wit and jokes, yes. Genuine giggles senpai.

But see, and I'm gonna lay it all the fuck out for you: none of that, and I mean NONE of that matters if you're not attractive.

>>27134546

The word is "deprecation" you illiterate swine. Also, see above: they want a man that is attractive first and funny second.
>>
>>27134546

When someone says this I go out of my way to be a prick and just fuck with them desu tbqh

Something about the sheer bratty entitledness of it just drives me up the wall
>>
>>27134432
>I want a man who can make me laugh
>when a girl likes you she laughs at all your bad jokes

So:
Step 1. Be attractive
>>
Clown game works but fuck that shit. They're all worthless cunts, I just go after the fucked up tumblr kill all men but first beat the shit out of me and go in dry womyn. They like the emo Russian literature, pretentious films and bleak edge Lord humor.

You couldn't find a mere unhealthy relationship but at this point I couldn't have it any other way. It's better to be miserable with a girl than miserable alone. At least you can blame her for your problems. When I'm single I do too much thinking.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.