[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In what scenario could you see yourself committing suicide?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: JLgogU1.jpg (31 KB, 640x320) Image search: [Google]
JLgogU1.jpg
31 KB, 640x320
In what scenario could you see yourself committing suicide?
>>
>>27134374
This one.

Enjoy the (You)
>>
Diagnosed with Alzheimer's.

But I'd forget about it.
>>
Getting fatter and unhealthier until heart attack. My heart's already hurting like hell, so this must be a good sign. Sweet release of death.
>>
>>27134374
Tomorrow

It loses impact if I had to fill this with original content for the edgy, yet realistic post
>>
In a scenario where I had courage.
>>
Parents are dead
Living by myself
I plan on getting a dog one day and when it dies that will probably be my cue.
>>
Prison sentence of more than 8 years for a crime that I didn't commit or a crime that shouldn't be a crime.
>>
Alzheimer's is actually the only scenario I can think of where I'd actually have the balls to kill myself.
>>
>>27134374
id have to lose contact with my family, (primarily mother and sister) Also id have to be homeless, because if i have a home then i can just get high and jerk off when feeling down.
>>
If my mom dies
>>
I want to every day, but there is something in me that has hope things will get better. I wish i didn't have that
>>
if i stop taking my medication, like no more money for it.

Im doing it
>>
If she died
>>
>>27135691
>cue
D-did you mean cure?
>>
>>27136082
It's my cue to cure myself.
>>
Never.
I'd rather be alive in any way possible than dead.
>>
jail/prison scenario
>>
Remember anons, there is LITERALLY NO REASON to ever kill yourselves. Always remind yourself of that.

You're gonna die eventually anyway. So you might as well just be patient considering you have no idea what's on the other side.
>>
>>27134374
when my parents die

>not asking someone if they want to exist
>guilting them into continued existence
>>
I'm suiciding by laziness, by not doing my absolute best to prolong my existence
>>
I would only commit suicide if I somehow lost control of my body or mind permanently. Full body paralysis or loss of all limbs, alzheimers, brain damage or full retardation, etc.

If I cannot fend for myself or if I am just a burden that can't accomplish anything for myself, its time to literally bite the bullet. Or just drown myself in a pool of saliva and mucus.
>>
>>27137464
what is "fending for yourself"? Is it having a job which provides you with income for your basic needs? If relying on circumstances which entail having someone to work for you well-being is a no-go. Are the circumstances which allow for a live where you can get a job and not be shot on the streets ok? Shouldn't you be killing yourself even if you go to work everyday and solve your problems, because you couldn't fend for yourself in the worst circumstances?
>>
Only after my parents died. This would push me over the edge anyway, I don't think I could handle losing my mother.
>i know i'm autistic
>>
>>27134374
when no one is home next, I'm gonna try hanging myself with an electric cord in the attic. I spent the last week hanging out with my few friends to give them one last memory of me I tried to act happy most of the time I was with them. Maybe the next life will be better but if not I'll just rot away again.
>>
>>27136594
That's right you need to slave away for mr shekelstein for another 40 years first
>>
>>27135852
Same here. I could withstand just about anything else, even if I was completely miserable and hoped for death at all times, but I couldn't handle losing my consciousness bit by bit. I have seen it happen to family, and I won't let that happen to me, even if it is against my religion.
>>
>>27137757
I don't mean for the worst circumstances, shit does happen, and I've had some shit happen which has put me off work for months at a time. If I truly could not support myself at ANY level to give myself food and water without relying on another person, I would consider my time up. For example, even if I was paralyzed from the waist down and forced to stay in a wheelchair for the next 40 years, I could still live a enjoyable and independent lifestyle, abet with some modifications to my current one. I could switch my current job in the trades for one where I could work sitting down over the course of the day, say, something with computers or filing or secretary work or whatnot. The only recreational change I would need to do in the event of paralysis would just be converting my motor vehicles to cripple-friendly controls (bike into trike, car forgoing pedals for hand controls, etc).

What I mean by 'can't fend for myself' is if I was bedridden for the rest of my life and either too low-energy or too-fucked-up in other ways to be able to do anything to support myself at the most basic level without requiring the intervention of others (Caretakers, government aid, etc). If it ever happened that I would absolutely require these people to support me preforming basic human tasks such as eating and drinking or dressing myself or whatever and I had no means to re-contribute to anyone, I would consider myself a parasite and would off myself as soon as possible.

Remember, this would have to be a permanent condition. If I temporarily have to be confined to a bed or end up temporarily crippled (both which have happened to me), that is still livable, I can go back to my normal life soon enough.
>>
File: 1393794690127.jpg (78 KB, 668x712) Image search: [Google]
1393794690127.jpg
78 KB, 668x712
>>27134374

>implying I'll be the one killing myself.
>>
I can think of three.

>lose dick
If somehow I lost my dick on an accident, I'd kill myself straight away.

>have terminal disease and going to die
Probably wouldn't kill myself before losing my virginity, but if I was old or somehow made it I'd just jump from my 14th floor window.

>stay virgin for too long
I believe hope never dies but I don't know if I can't handle becoming a wizard. 21 sounded impossible at some point in life, but it's already near and killing myself is not on my calendar.
>>
Like milky bags of salty coins
>>
Only if I couldn't turn to anyone, literally, like, I would lose my place in the world. If it didn't matter to anyone if I lived or not, and I would somehow be no longer capable of making new friends.

Or maybe if I had physical pain so unbearable there was no other way out.
>>
File: _8328938923y.png (504 KB, 400x1400) Image search: [Google]
_8328938923y.png
504 KB, 400x1400
>>27134435
>>27134435
>This one.
kek seriously.
>Enjoy the (You)
no u.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.