[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright robots listen up: masturbating is fun and all to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1441616649251s.jpg (8 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1441616649251s.jpg
8 KB, 250x236
Alright robots listen up: masturbating is fun and all to get shit off my mind, but these fucking thoughts haunt me during my refractory period when I can "think clearly".

I'm mid 20s male and I'm going to fucking die alone if I don't pull my shit together.

I'm not disgustingly ugly, have a decent job and all shat shit. My main problem are my hobbies: I like videogames and anime and never leave my house except to go to work and sometimes get a haircut.

Where the FUCK am I supposed to meet new people?

I KNOW THERE'S SOME FUCKING NORMIES IN HERE WHO WERE PREVIOUSLY VIRGIN ROBOT LOSERS LIKE ME: HELP ME OUT I'M GETTING DESPERATE I'M GOING TO BE 60 YEARS OLD PISSING MY PANTS WITH BOTH PARENTS DEAD AND NO ONE TO CARE ABOUT ME
>>
>>27133384
As an ex - robot I'm gonna try and help you out dude. Many people have probably said something like this but you gotta try and go out. I was out of shape (still not \fit yet) but I had a crush and I lifted 6 months with a friend before I had the balls to ask her out. You don't have to give up your hobbies, you just gotta cut back on them.
>>
Go to a small music gig at a local bar. Get drunk, dance silly have a good time. Don't worry what others think. Just introduce yourself to random people and have a conversation. It's not as hard as you think it is. Then go back to that bar again a few times, talk to the same people you met before, add them on facebook and boom you have friends.

Oh, what, you don't want to do that? Well you asked for advice from a normie and you fucking got it. So don't complain.
>>
>>27133595
How did your mindset change? I've lost weight but still can't fathom a girl being attracted to me. My biggest problems are mental. I do live at home and am a wageslave but but I've had these problems long before my life situation was this shitty.
>>
>>27133747
My mindset didn't really change too much. I was still nervous, but I was confident enough to talk to and eventually befriend my crush. I'm a wageslave too and living with your parents isn't a factor you need worry about at first. You can fix that down the road.
>>
>>27133595

> you gotta try and go out

WHERE though? And I don't mind cutting back I almost don't even play videogames anymore.

I fucking swear if there was shit like videogame or anime clubs I would go but that shit is non-existent where I live.

>>27133696

No, I'll keep your advice in mind. I'm honestly getting fucking desperate here. Last time I went to a cafe with a buddy I noticed everyone who went there was with someone and busy with something, though so I don't really see how I could introduce myself to people without coming off as a complete creep.
>>
>>27133384
You say you go to work. Have you tried going out with your colleagues?

(I'm not tell you to date them or anything like that, just to go out for a drink or something)
>>
>>27134258

> Have you tried going out with your colleagues?

My colleagues are mostly unlikable assholes and married with children both of which I want nothing to do with.

I want to meet fresh, new people like university students. 20-24 years old.
>>
>>27134365
Thought about going back to school to get a graduate degree? You'll meet like-minded people and fun undergrads.
>>
>>27134365

> I want to meet fresh, new people
I'm not telling you to go out with them to "meet them", you could go out with them to meet some of their friends.

Anyway, if you don't like them, maybe you should look somewhere else.

Have you looked into meetup.com to see if there are some anime/video game/board game groups nearby?
>>
>>27134411

I'm actually considering enlisting on an oriental language academy school when my job contract ends soon.

Learning Japanese has always been one of my dreams and maybe if I'm lucky I'll meet some fun people in the process.

Quite honestly I HATE my current job. I think I'd rather die than spend the rest of my life breaking my back on 12 hour shifts. I'm a college graduate, too.
>>
File: 1443493318041.jpg (98 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1443493318041.jpg
98 KB, 960x960
If you're in your mid 20's you HAVE to go out to a bar or nightclub. There is pretty much no other way to meet girls unless you see a cute cashier and get her number which is maybe a 1% chance of working even if you're super good looking.

Also, if you don't have the social skills to not sperg out at a bar or club, just stay home please. You're going to humiliate yourself even with alcohol as a crutch. Trust.
>>
It may sound corny, but you can always volunteer.
You'll meet people and can expand your social circle.
>>
I'm like you, same age too. Paging this thread for responses. Though I did >>27134411 and already met a fair share of people (no success though because unlike you I am disgustingly ugly).
>>
>>27134629
>If you're in your mid 20's you HAVE to go out to a bar or nightclub. There is pretty much no other way to meet girls

No one listen to this dumb fuck.
>>
>>27135121

Let's hear your suggestions then.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.