[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw having lucid dreams about kissing a girl >wake up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1442652761884.jpg (44 KB, 569x506) Image search: [Google]
1442652761884.jpg
44 KB, 569x506
>tfw having lucid dreams about kissing a girl >wake up shortly after

Anyone else have these?
>>
>having lucid dreams
Those aren't just a meme?
>>
>tfw only dream about spiders in my bed or failing a paper at uni even though I've finished already

why
>>
when i cut back on the masturbation i actually started getting these too

give it a shot. it's actually kind of fun to see what your mind can conjure up
>>
Girls don't let me do anything to them in my dreams. My brain knows what's realistic and what's not.
>>
>>27133418
This, sadly. On the rare occasions that something physical happens with a girl, immersion is broken and I wake up
>>
I used to realize I was dreaming mid-dream a lot when I was in elementary school. However, they'd always immediately turn into nightmares thereafter.
>>
>>27133492
Holy shit I had a lot of nightmares in elementary school. I was not a normal kid.
>>
>>27133522
That sounds pretty normal. I had a lot as well, most people do
>>
>>27133327
They are a meme. It's one of those things you pretend to have so everyone thinks you're cool, like synesthesia.
>>
i've had many of these where i'm actually fucking.
>>
>>27133864
It's impossible to prove, people have a sex dream because they are horny, it doesn't mean they controlled it to happen. People who feel highly of themselves will naturally say they are in control of their good dreams, but if they have a bad dream it is suddenly not lucid dreaming.
>>
>>27133864
>>27133904
Yeah I'm also sceptical to the claim of controlling your dream. I think that if you can learn that then it would be MUCH more common. Everyone would do it.
>>
>>27133904
Lucid dreams are way more vivid though. They aren't all good either maybe just the people you've been speaking to
>>
Not lucid dreams but normal ones of just kissing a cute girl not even fucking.

Feels bad because I haven't kissed a girl in 4 years
>>
Last night I dreamt I was in a pitch black arena alone getting chased my people with guns. I got shot and woke up instantly. It was weird.

But I think I prefer being slightly spooked to waking up feeling like shit like what those gf dreams do to me. Damned yellow fever, the gfs are always asian. I do hate that term though, yellow fever is usually associated by deluded perfect waifu retards. I just like their features mang.
>>
>>27133327
You've never been aware you were dreaming? I have it quite often due to being an alcoholic. Sometimes when I'm having a particularly good or pleasurable dream, I can feel myself waking up and have to sort of concentrate hard to keep myself in the dream. Similarly, I can feel myself slipping into a dream when I'm falling asleep and if I focus hard enough I can try to make myself get there gradually.

I don't remember having any control over the environment, like some people say. It's just I'm aware I'm dreaming, I can do what I want, and I have some degree of control over the enhancement of my own abilities.

What's strange is that I sometimes still feel threatened by the consequences of what happens, despite knowing it isn't real. I ocasionally feel I have to avoid doing bad things or things which could get me in trouble.

I can also wake myself up sometimes just by closing my eyes and thinking about it. Weird, huh?
>>
>>27133478
Might be blood pressure. Your heart rate and blood pressure increase when you get excited about doing sexual stuff with a girl, which wakes you up. When I'm dreaming I still kind of run up to girls and try to cop a feel or grind on their ass or make out or something. Sometimes it goes my way though and they like me.
>>
>>27133904
I've had disturbing lucid dreams. They are legit terrifying because they feel so real even though you know it isn't, and you have no control.
>>
I have a problem where I think about someone I haven't seen in a while and wind up running into them within the next day or two. It happened twice in one week with a person I hadn't seen in over five years and someone that disappeared around a year ago.

It's starting to creep me out t b h
>>
>>27133522

I once had a nightmare about some really ugly retarded man chasing me and some other kids around the playground at my school, trying to bite us. I woke up right as he caught me.
>>
File: 1437714702508.png (127 KB, 358x335) Image search: [Google]
1437714702508.png
127 KB, 358x335
>Mfw I kissed a touhou in my dream
It felt really good too
>>
>>27134318
>When I'm dreaming I still kind of run up to girls and try to cop a feel or grind on their ass or make out or something

I do this too, shame that lucid dreams are rare for me
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.