[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you guys do if you found a female version of yourselves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: KY5Sp2a.png (805 KB, 791x593) Image search: [Google]
KY5Sp2a.png
805 KB, 791x593
What would you guys do if you found a female version of yourselves that came from another dimension? And if you fucked, would it be considered incest, masturbation or casual sex?
>>
File: 1448917456784.jpg (42 KB, 448x604) Image search: [Google]
1448917456784.jpg
42 KB, 448x604
I really wish this would happen kek

But it is Orginal
>>
>>27132309
wouldn't that just be another girl? the genes aren't going to make that much of a difference. I think it'd be incest.
>>
>>27132309
>What would you guys do if you found a female version of yourselves that came from another dimension? And if you fucked
Literally my ideal life. There's nothing I want more.
>>
>>27132309
That is actually my fetish, it pleases me on so many levels

If it is a female me, no trap shit
>>
Would probably fuck her
>>
>>27132309
Why would it be casual sex? Would definitely be bf and gf.
>>
File: 1448838117505.jpg (214 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1448838117505.jpg
214 KB, 1280x960
>>27132496

It would be selfcest you Idiots
Not that it matters anyways. Because he or she is from another Dimension
>>
>>27132309
Anything that doesn't match your atoms 1:1 is not you, first and foremost. So it's not masturbation.

Considering this is a being that came from another dimension, it technically isn't actually your bloodline, so it's also not incest.

So in conclusion, it is in fact casual sex.
>>
>>27132309
I totally would fuck her but the question is, would she fuck me?

Lets not forget eggman had his female version being mystery.jpg, and that whore thought eggman was ugly and would never date him or have sex with him
>>
>>27132309
would fuck, have jerked it in the mirror before
>>
Depends on how hot other me is
>>
>>27132709
Females from this dimension have evolved past the 80 20 rule
>>
>>27132309
>female version of yourselves
That's quite good question. Does she has the same character as me or she's only in females body? I think no female would settle with me.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 750x747) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 750x747
I prob would not cuz the mind is almost the same...feels wierd

>mfw my female version of me would prob look better then me
>>
>>27132814
Wow I fucked up on sentence structure on a whole new level... Can't even type
>>
>>27132309
Even I wouldn't fuck myself
>>
I think it would be in some ways like fucking your twin, but maybe less like incest because the whole family dynamic is missing. I'd put it somewhere between incest and casual sex. Also I would totally do it. If I could somehow figure out a way to initiate it, with me being socially inept and all.
>>
>>27132808
I meant that she's literally you, but a female version from another dimension, same personality, taste, etc.
>>
>>27133082
>implying being female is not fundamentally different

She would obviously have a different personality you dummy.

Btw I would definitely bang female me.
>>
>>27132309
She wouldn't want me if she was perfect. If she was similar to me I wouldn't want her. I'd be interested in why she was here and if that meant I finally got to be a protagonist of a story.

Selfcest is like fucking between two bodies that split by mitosis. Incest is fucking between two people blood related. Masturbation is one body or mind. It would probably just be normal sex. Your genes might be similar, but they might not be. This person would just be the person who takes your role in another universe. Since they are female they barely even count as another you.
>>
File: tumblr_mpepwtbMzv1r5cr7fo7_500.png (118 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpepwtbMzv1r5cr7fo7_500.png
118 KB, 500x500
>>27133329
>implying it would change the whole personality
She would have you base personality, some minor stuff would obviously change but on the essence she would be the same.
>>
>>27133628
So imagine this situation as Finn and Fionna making sex?
>>
>>27132309
No, ID want her to be a virgin till marriage.
>>
>>27133656
That would be weird only because for some reason Fionna looks older than Finn
>>
>>27132681

>Anything that doesn't match your atoms 1:1 is not you, first and foremost.

So if I drink a glass of water I'm a different person?

I mean, I just added a lot of atoms and molecules to my body makeup just then.
>>
>>27134415
You are the only example of you, and you change. But basically only clines and the closest of parallel timelines have a claim of being you too. Point is they still arent you. Your consciousness is locked to your body. You and they are still individuals beginning at whatever moment they split from you which is immediately in the case of clones.
>>
>>27133847
You know what i'm trying to say. Are we talking about the same character but different bodies or minor different characters traits and different bodies?
>>
>>27134575

>Your consciousness is locked to your body.

But is my consciousness me?

Because my consciousness changes all the time. It changes constantly.

So if I'm changing, I'm really not the same. Meaning I'm constantly becoming a different person every moment.
>>
File: SOUL.EATER.full.624299.jpg (793 KB, 1704x1090) Image search: [Google]
SOUL.EATER.full.624299.jpg
793 KB, 1704x1090
>>27134634
Probably putting the same character in a different body with different hormones would change some small traits, but it wouldn't be a big change, more like an adaptation.
>>
>>27134898
Theres continuity. Your body and consciousness are changing, but they're changing from you to you. Nothing outside can claim your youness, cause you are constantly in possession of it and inheiriting it. They can only claim their own identity.
>>
So when we meet our gender clone, does our current body reflect the state of theirs?

As in if we're /fit/ are they /fit/ too? If we're high on testosterone/tall brutish looking then is our female version a short-stack with high levels of estrogen and thicc?

If we have a deep gravelly voice, is their high, cute and raspy? If we are well endowed, does our female counterpart have breast size/hip,ass and vagina size reflecting this?

What's the limit on hormonal and skeletal changes here, and is it total opposites?
>>
>>27132449
Ofc i would fuck my female self.Better, maybe that would be the only female that i could actually share interests with
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.