[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm really, really, really, really, really starting to fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1457669990739.jpg (503 KB, 1259x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457669990739.jpg
503 KB, 1259x1080
I'm really, really, really, really, really starting to fucking despise women.
>>
>>27132253
>I'm really, really, really, really, really starting to fucking despise women.

Stop expecting too much and you won't have any real reason to get so annoyed tbqh desu senpai
>>
File: handoverface.jpg (43 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
handoverface.jpg
43 KB, 473x500
I really cannot wait for waifubots. The change in power women will experience will be enormous. I get a semi just thinking about it
>>
>>27132253
I don't blame you. Women have literally nothing to offer to men, expect men to offer them everything and still have the gall to treat men like they're worthless. You can cry that not all women are like that until the cows come home, the truth of the matter is that the grand majority of women either believe this or condone this attitude.
>>
Women seem wicked
When you're unwanted
Streets are uneven
when you are down
>>
I can't even look at them anymore without thinking of redpill shit. Even women that I have no sexual attraction to like my aunt now seem like disgusting subhuman animals.
>>
>>27132296
Not OP, but even if you expect only the minimal women will disappoint you. They can't even bring up the decency to treat men like human beings most of the time.

>>27132355
Same here. I wouldn't want to go back to being bluepilled but I wish women didn't automatically disgust and infuriate me.
>>
I've known too many women in my life who were good human beings, and too many men who were subhuman scum.

The reasonable conclusion for anyone but the most fucktarded robot is that most human beings in general are terrible. But for some reason you guys just focus on the women. Whatever, it's understandable considering being rejected by women makes you hate them.
>>
File: 0012534724567.jpg (29 KB, 320x152) Image search: [Google]
0012534724567.jpg
29 KB, 320x152
>>27132355
>>27132398
Would you rather go back and living in a blissful bluepill state, or do you prefer the infuriating truth?
>>
>>27132253
Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance
You seem to be on Anger level. Once you understand you can enjoy womens company without making any emotional investment, you'll much happier.
>>
>>27132410
feel free to name some of those.
>>
>>27132445
When is the anger stage supposed to end? I've been in it for five years.
>>
>>27132410
No, not really. Humans are just animals with culture and civilization.
>>
>>27132470
When you find meaning in your life.
>>
File: 1405070048246.jpg (1 MB, 2382x1080) Image search: [Google]
1405070048246.jpg
1 MB, 2382x1080
>>27132253
>>27132410
Here's an expanded version of that pic.
>>
>>27132445
> Once you understand you can enjoy womens company without making any emotional investment
Get the fuck out of here now faggot
Are you legitimately stupid or incredibly naive?
Because we can't fucking do that, only Chads can.
>>
>>27132470
I`m in the depression stage,having realize women will never try and reach out to me,and almost all of them are also shit people.The ones that aren`t still expect me to be the dominant one-socially and sexually.
>>
>>27132536
Abstract thought is part of culture, yes.
>>
File: mvxA.jpg (6 KB, 250x164) Image search: [Google]
mvxA.jpg
6 KB, 250x164
>>27132445

>Using the Kubler-Ross model
>Using the Kubler-Ross model with something unrelated to death or dying
>>
>>27132536

>humans are the only species capable of true abstract thought

So what? We're still just animals. For hundreds of thousands of years before our culture and civilization developed, we were just really really smart animals who used our abstract thought to build tools to help us survive, in the same way a beaver builds a dam.
>>
>>27132532
>Oh, girl is showing interest to me
>That means that we are bound to be together for the rest of eternity
Incredibly naive you say? Spare me this talk. Better say this to people who spend thousand of dollars on oneitis when deep down they know it wont work. Once you see women as people with whom you can kill time everything turns out better.
>>
>>27132516
All of these points can be said for niggers as well, but if I bring that up I'll be called a stormfag.
>>
>>27132444
The infuriating truth is much better in this case, because in this scenario blissful ignorance will not protect you from the pitfalls of reality. Bluepilled men get exploited by women and wonder why women keep exploiting them
>>
>>27132609
And if you bring up those points about women, you're a misogynist. Even as a black guy, I have to say that white men buillt Western civilization and all they get in return is a boot to the ass. You gave the vote to your women, your women voted for more migration and now you have an unholy alliance between women and Islam with the purpose of ending the patriarchy that built the West in the first place. And because there is not even a single succesful example of a matriarchy, this means that in time the Islamic invasion will rid itself of the useful idiots of the progressive left.
>>
>>27132253
Welcome to the club. I don't see them as creatures anymore, to me they're just sex objects. They don't have personality or value. They're just fancy pancy flesh lights that require a lot of bullshit to let you use it. I don't want a gf anymore. A relationship requires affection, and I don't think I could ever feel affection towards a woman.
>>
>>27132600
>Once you see women as people with whom you can kill time everything turns out better.
Like I said, you're talking out your ass.
Only Chads can do this.
Robots have no chance at getting girls, but at least they're redpilled enough to know they're not worth shit, but doing what you suggested would turn them into beta orbiters.
>>
>>27132557
>The ones that aren`t still expect me to be the dominant one-socially and sexually.
Jesus Christ, this. The few good women left want a man who is literally the opposite of me: testosterone-laden, assertive, aggressive, dominating, and a leader. I'm not some faggoty nu-male, but I'm just not that type of person. I want sex to be gentle and loving, none of this fucking hair-pulling, choking, degenerate, demeaning shit that women all get off on.

If by some miracle I ever encounter a decent, genuinely virtuous woman, she'll want nothing to do with me.
>>
>>27133408
I just want to not try and approach women,carry the whole fucking conversation and when she eventually gets attracted to me,expect me to fuck her raw.If I don`t,or in general ask her to take the active role,I get a big fat,subtle rejection.I also have a weird fetish.Seriously fuck me with a pogo stick.
>>
>>27133408
Pretty much: women want the anti-thesis of civilization. They still want the caveman that drags them to their cave, rapes them and then showers them with mammoth meat. Female biological imperatives lead to barbarism, which is why a succesful society must repress female desire.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.