[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>think you are a 6-7/10 >make a tinder profile >0 matches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: facesoul.png (99 KB, 447x275) Image search: [Google]
facesoul.png
99 KB, 447x275
>think you are a 6-7/10
>make a tinder profile
>0 matches
>try to swipe uggos bottom of the barrel tier
>0 matches

Welp, guess I'm totally not what I thought I was, It hurts.

When did you realised, at what exact moment you realised you would never make it?
>>
Post pic. Only robots can judge the physical apperance of other robots.
>>
>>27132048
Exact same boat as you, anon

Your post, word for word
>>
File: 1445890357356.gif (2 MB, 349x352) Image search: [Google]
1445890357356.gif
2 MB, 349x352
Don't be so hard on yourself anon. Most people aren't good looking. Tinder is a useless app for stroking female egos.
>>
>>27132048
The third time I was too socially retarded to ask out a girl with an explicit interest in me and she changed her mind
>>
>>27132067
Not OP but I have already and you guys ripped me a new one :/
>>
Almost in the same boat. I never thought I was a 7 but I only get matches from fat girls on tinder.
>>
>>27132067

nah senpai, I'm already fucked up by this experience I'm sure you guys would kill me even more

>>27132081
Yeah I think I'm going to delete it but it hurts, looks like I'm invisible

>>27132093
There is no third time, I got 0.0000000000 matches, nobody even wants to talk to me
>>
You're doing it wrong. Swipe everyone that looks real to the right and anyone disgustingly ugly or a bot to the left.

If you match with uglies you break the ice and get comfortable talking to strangers so when a cutie matches you, you're not so pathetic.
>>
>>27132159

But man I would lose my shit so hard if a qt stacy match me. I know for a fact that when a girl is out of my league, it's dead.

That's why I only good swipe few girls, girls that I think would like a guy like me. But I know that "every girl wants Chad" is not a meme now
>>
>>27132229
Sometime it takes time for the other side to swipe enough people to find you.

But still you should swipe everyone that's above like 3/10 right if they look real. It's a good ego boost. And you might think that's stupid but it works because egos are stupid and easily fooled. Don't put too much weight in finding Stacy. You need practice girls first, so that it didn't matter if they don't like you, you will find what works or doesn't. And when it does work, Stacy doesn't seem like such a big hurdle, or you forget about Stacy. It's a win win. This is how women date anyways so it's not even evil or anything like that.
>>
>>27132392

Thanks man I'll try, I'll keep on swipping until someone finally notices me, If it never happens then it means I'm really fucking invisible to the eye of the other gender
>>
>>27132125

> tfw even fat girls ignore me as well
>>
>>27132048
>age, if you're less than 24 you will get less matches.
>if you are average looking you will only get several matches anyway.
>I heard they started delaying matches anyway. You should be getting a couple of landwhales, bots and maybe some real girls soon.
>>
File: 1441990498860.png (635 KB, 869x721) Image search: [Google]
1441990498860.png
635 KB, 869x721
>>27132584

>I'm 24
>average as fuck
>It wont happen

Just
>>
After getting nothing but spam for fucking months I went to the contact form and submitted a support ticket telling them I've tried reinstalling and recreating accounts.

24 hours later I get seven legit matches. Give that a try. The app is glitchy and it's probably easy to fall into shit standing with the algorithm.
>>
>>27132048
Plus 2 rule mang
To women you're actually a 4 or 5/10 and a woman that is a 6 or 7/10 considers herself an 8 or 9/10
>>
>>27132992

I don't even have fucking spam. I need to swipe more people

>>27133034
I need to aim to the bottom of the barell then, the even deeper bottom that actually aimed for
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.