[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Say hi to anon, Charlie! >*whispers* "anon might
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 15
File: single mom.jpg (1 MB, 1388x1395) Image search: [Google]
single mom.jpg
1 MB, 1388x1395
>Say hi to anon, Charlie!
>*whispers* "anon might be your new daddy!"

What do you actually do?
>>
>>27131999
"At least she's hot"
>>
fuck off without saying a word.
>>
>>27131999
i left something in car, ill be right back
>>
"nah nigga i'm dippin'"
*dips*
>>
>>27131999
"I fucked your mom, kid".
>>
>Aww, he reminds me of my wife's son!
>>
>>27132030
This. I'd turn my back to them and just walk the fuck away.
>>
Nice kid but did you keep the receipt?
>>
Haha...yeahh....maybe

>oh shit
>>
>>27131999
Pick up kid to punt him across room, grab shocked mom to throat kiss her and jump through closed window
>>
Be polite and act like nothing is wrong. after I leave stop contacting her unless she hits me up for casual sex
>>
>whoa that's a little too real
>dat ass tho...
>>
Carry on as normal, fuck her, go home and cut all contact
>>
>>27131999
do a 360 amd walk way
>>
>>27131999
I would never date a single mother so I would never be in this situation. I seriously commit suicide if I somehow got forced into a relationship with a single mother. Nothing more dishonorable than being a cuck.
>>
File: 1401142531187.jpg (9 KB, 222x216) Image search: [Google]
1401142531187.jpg
9 KB, 222x216
>leave the bitch for that hunk of manmeat she's holding
>come over for playdates and wrestle each other for hours
>watch her cry while she's left all alone without a man
>marry my hubby and move to a gentrified neighborhood in an urban Northeast hotspot
>>
>>27131999
depends.
is the implication that she cheated on me, or that she cheated with me?
>>
>>27131999
I've got a sister like this. She must've been pumped and dumped by semi serious dudes 5+ times in the last few years. The kid is fucked, poor little bastard doesn't know whats going on. Different father figure every 20 minutes. Whats even worse is my sister is slowly destroying him with fast food for dinner every night and soft drinks instead of water. Don't know what to do about it.
>>
File: YAUDY8.gif (1 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
YAUDY8.gif
1 MB, 400x300
>>27131999

>"Y-Yeah"
>Ruffle kids hair
>fuck his mom
>then do pic related while I think of a reason to get the fuck outta there
>ignore calls

Then do pic related
>>
>don't take the relationship seriously
>try to get as much sex as possible
>inevitably get dumped when she catches onto my bullshit
>>
>>27132158
fucking lost it

>rimram
>>
>>27131999
This would be like getting to know a girl, taking her home, and then revealing that you're a NEET who lives in a wank-cave of a room in your mother's basement and have never had a job and have no friends.

No matter how cool you were she'd turn around and walk straight out as well... But, at least a NEET can fix his situation, a single mother can't fix hers.
>>
Who /stepping up to the plate/ here?

It's about time r9k got some real men on this board.
>>
>>27132549
>women trying to shame men into genetic cuckoldry
>women trying to evade the consequences of their shitty life choices
>not having an abortion despite all the legal and political battles over the years to make it available.
>having a niglet
>looking like that

Just...
>>
You guys are fags, I'd still hit. Plus the baby looks 3 years old or so the pussy is probably healed up by now.
>>
>>27132549
That pic is absolutely disgusting. But I'd step up to the plate for that ass in Op's pic any day.
>>
"You have a kid? Wow, that's awesome!"

>I'm a pedo btw
>>
>>27132640
but if it was like op's post it'd be totally different
>>
File: 1457838247944.png (492 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1457838247944.png
492 KB, 499x499
>>27131999
Nice ass, kid. Jk I fucked your mother.
>>
>>27132666
With an ass like that... why even consider fucking her pussy?
>>
>>27132640
>abortion
>killing your own child because you don't want to take responsibility for your shitty behaviour
Why not refrain from having sex instead?
>>
>>27132680
No. Under no circumstances will I cuck myself into raising some other man's child.

I don't want to be with a woman who loves a child more than she can ever love me, unless its also my child, because then I'll love the child too and that's fine. But another man's child is impossible for me to love, I'd essentially be a 3rd wheel from the start, an optional extra. I'm simply not interested in that.

If she's just DTF then yeah sure, I definitly wouldn't kick her out of bed. But if she's expecting me to be a significant part of her life, then I wouldn't feel right about leading her on and lying about my intentions just to retain access to her pussy. If we've gotten to the point where we should be considering being a significant part of each other's life, and this is the first I've heard about her having a fucking kid, then into the trash she goes. Not just because of the kid, but keeping something so significant as a kid a secret for so long is massively dishonest and a big betrayal of trust.
>>
>>27131999
No tune up Sweet Chin music her
>>
>>27131999
Hello Charlie :3
>>
File: 1455574653012.jpg (373 KB, 1040x1000) Image search: [Google]
1455574653012.jpg
373 KB, 1040x1000
>>27132742
Yeah not having kids with the wrong people would be the ideal solution for everyone. Failing that an abortion is better. Anything's better than a single mother.

I say that as the child of a single mother. Thankfully I got lucky and didn't end up as a delinquent or a complete failure, but I still have some issues to deal with.
>>
>>27131999
>Dating a single mother out of desperation is bad enough, but genuinely getting attached to the child and even considering it "your own" is beyond belief.

How can a human being have such thoughts?
>>
>>27132994
I'm sure there are plenty of robots on this board desperate enough to cuck themselves with a single mom.
>>
>>27132994
No not even I am pathetic enough to bend of and ruin my life for some bitch who ruined her own life.
>>
What's the big deal, my friend dated and married a single mother. He has a beautiful step daughter and a beautiful baby biological daughter. He recently got promoted to CIO. He's more of a success than you losers will ever be.
>>
File: 1450947451051.jpg (19 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1450947451051.jpg
19 KB, 499x499
>not wanting to raise the daughter of a single mum in order to fuck the daughter when she grows up
>>
>>27133005

My point was that I understand some people can get so desparate, that they would be willing to put up with a brat for the sake of getting some pussy.

But how can ANYONE actually get attached to the child, even going so far as to consider the child 'their own'
>>
Pump and dump sounds like the only answer.
Hell I might even give the kid a toy just to piss on the roastie.
>>
>>27133065
I don't know. I can't really get into the mindset of someone like that.
>>
>>27132123
Here take my (You).
You deserve it.

You also seem very intelligent, anon.
>>
If you make me food, let me live at your house and have sex with me then sure.
>>
>>27133065
>how can ANYONE actually get attached to the child, even going so far as to consider the child 'their own'
Little girls are freakishly adorable, that's how.

It's like how you can consider a kitten your own except times a million.
>>
>>27131999
But I'm black.
Everyone knows we won't date single moms, we leave the girls we impregnate and we can't be beta cuck providers.

I would actually marry a single mom and try to be a good dad if we liked each other tho.
>>
>>27133044
I own my own house and small business. Your friend is a piece of shit for encouraging women to become single mothers and rewarding for their behavior that resulted in them becoming one. If karma is real he will die a slow painful death for the damage to society he has caused.
>>
>>27133031
At some point you have to realize you aren't Chad, and you aren't going to become him. Embrace being a beta, you were made to do it. I sure would if I got to fuck that girl in the OP. Taking care of a kid isn't that hard if you have money. Let her do the mom stuff, you pay video games with him, wrestle, and punish him when he does wrong. Father of the year and you get a qt to bang? Sign me up.
>>
>>27131999
no speak english
and walk away
>>
>>27133177
You sound like a pathetic pile of shit. Not going to degrade myself by wasting my resources on some kid who is not mine. I already have more than enough money that I could retire within 2 years if I really felt like it.
>>
>>27133169
>Your friend is a piece of shit for encouraging women to become single mothers and rewarding for their behavior that resulted in them becoming one.

What behaviour? You're assuming she was some kind of whore, when it could have been that her fiance cheated on her or something.
>>
I think maybe it's not as big a deal for me because I have two kids anyway. Sure I have to take care of her bastard spawn but she's gotta take care of mine too, and mine could definitely beat up hers. Still don't want to be a stepdad but it's not a complete dealbreaker when a booty like that is involved.
>>
>>27133273
If you live in America you know damn well easily over 99% of single mothers are there due to their slutty behavior or making poor mate selection that everyone around them saw as obvious.
>>
>>27131999
What does squeezing a woman's ass feel like?
>>
File: 20e03ab5f97a06f6d7be54a46dbbaef3.jpg (224 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
20e03ab5f97a06f6d7be54a46dbbaef3.jpg
224 KB, 1000x1500
How I want it to go down
>Walk away without a word
>She sits down and cries while her son asks her if she got rid of this Daddy too
>She doesn't answer, won't even look at him
>Her besties try to console her while she says "I never should have divorced my beta provider after I cheated on him and tricked him into raising Chad's bastard. Now I'm stuck jumping from loser to loser and not even they want to throw their genetic future away to raise my little bastard."
>Her friends reassure her but they silently take this as a lesson about the fruits of the roastie lifestyle
>Her bastard's taken away and put in a loving home because fuck you she's garbage
What would really happen
>She would call up orbiter #46, a REAL beta like Totalbiscuit or Ian Miles Cheong and successfully initiate a relationship where she never fucks them and they pay for her escapades with their corrupt gaming journalism money
>She gets creampied by a new Chad every night while Ian Cheong makes Lil' Bastard try on dresses and apologize for being white
>Lil' Bastard becomes an /r9k/-/lgbt/ crossposter
>>
>>27133316
She wasn't American though, she's Columbian and he's Italian.
>>
>>27131999

>a boy
>not a cute little loli

dropped
>>
>>27133320
I actually squeezed ass of a girl who had quite the fucking round stuff. It was pretty boney desu. A lot like squeezing my own ass. Even the skin texture was the same.
>>
Say "Fuck off i'll be that things father should've fucking used a beta and not chad for a father"

>360 and walk away
>>
>don't get too used to the idea kid
>I'm only in it for the pussy
>*force him to bro fist*
>bang her in the other room as loud as possible
>>
>>27133046
That's fucking savage
>>
>>27131999
>whoa whoa whoa who said anything about me marrying you?
>we haven't even been on a date, what kind of stalker are you?!
>I gave up long ago, and I'm certainly not ungiving up for anything less than perfection, and guess what, virginity is part of perfection, cause I still refuse to lose mine to someone with more experience than me.
>>
File: whiteguilt.jpg (263 KB, 646x914) Image search: [Google]
whiteguilt.jpg
263 KB, 646x914
>>27133337
>She gets creampied by a new Chad every night while Ian Cheong makes Lil' Bastard try on dresses and apologize for being white

No, anon, she has a niglet. He'd be doing pic related with him instead.
>>
single moms wouldn't be single if they looked like that.
>>
>>27133320
Depends on the ass.

:^)
>>
File: 43242.gif (934 KB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
43242.gif
934 KB, 500x220
>>27131999
try to smile at him and say something nice, then make sure i fuck his mom really loudly so he can hear that she is a whore, maybe even yell FUCKING WHORE SUCK MY DICK a couple of times, cum on her face and never come back
>>
>>27131999
First I would step into the house, and look in the mirror. I open the kitchen island and reach in to look at the mirror as I step out the door and into the house to look at my reflection as I speak to her. As I'm rummaging through the contents of the kitchen island, I notice her reflection as she's backing out of the door with the mirror and I see her son in the reflection crawling out of the kitchen island. At this point, she's holding the mirror outside the door while I'm sitting on the kitchen island with her son in my arms, and I'm her and she's me and I leave with the mirror and never see them again.
>>
>>27133749
But what I wanna know is where's the caveman?
>>
File: 1402078944188.jpg (257 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1402078944188.jpg
257 KB, 1200x800
>>27133607
Look at OP's picture, that boy is white as snow
>>
File: aight.png (205 KB, 900x850) Image search: [Google]
aight.png
205 KB, 900x850
>>27131999
i already know where i stand in this world so being lucky enought to be already dating a hot chick meeting my standards, who happens to have a son, doesn't bother me
>>
>>27133177
>Fathers
>Punishing
I think the only reason a father punishes his kids is because of their wife.

I remember a story from my uncle when he got terrible grades or something and my grandmother said to him "Wait until your father gets home!" When he did get home my uncle hid in the closet and over heard them talking and my grandfather said this
>And what do you want me to do about it?
Then my grandmother said "He is furious about it". Then he realized that my grandfather didn't give a fuck.
>>
I got matched on Tinder with a cute girl the other day, something usually pretty rare for me. I checked her profile out before sending a message and it said
>the only person more important than my parents to me is my beautiful son
fucking dropped. Not even I'm that desperate
>>
>>27133520
And that comment is fucking original apparently
>>
>>27131999
I'm willing to date hot single moms, so I'd date her. A piece of ass like that wouldn't give me the time of day if she wasn't bringing along baggage...gotta be realistic here.
>>
>>27134060
I was surprised myself when it made it past the robot.
>>
I had a teacher in high school that was dating a single mom, it seemed like it was going pretty well and some of us joked that we wanted to be invited to their wedding. I guess at some point her son also liked the guy enough that he called him dad on accident a couple times.

I got to meet his gf during our graduation but found out a couple years later they broke up. I saw him at my job once and he looked miserable, he's probably full robot now.
>>
File: tumblr_o0h9ujnjnA1tbei41o8_400.gif (603 KB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0h9ujnjnA1tbei41o8_400.gif
603 KB, 400x226
How likely is it that she'd let YOU knock her up too so you don't become a genetic dead end?

She has pretty good genes and I'd take care of Elmo too if single mom-chan popped a couple out for me.
>>
>>27134162
>How likely is it that she'd let YOU knock her up too so you don't become a genetic dead end?
Near zero. I just checked like 50+ profiles of single mothers on pof, All them had the box checked saying they didn't want more kids and ll of them were in their early to mid 20s.
>>
I guess it's too late for a abortion?
>>
>>27134251
You can always convince her to put the kid up for adoption. The one time I dated a single mother within a month I convinced her to put her kid up for adoption if she wanted to stay with me. She did and I dropped her 4 months later when I got bored. Not my problem.
>>
>>27131999
Who are you?

Don't point that spawn in my direction.
>>
>>27134251
It's never too late as long as you have access to enough coat hangers...
>>
File: 1455746596230.gif (496 KB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
1455746596230.gif
496 KB, 500x455
>>27134287
Holy shit I really hope this is true
>>
>>27134287
kek.

Please tell me that's true.
>>
i'd act like nothing is wrong, but the moment i'm out the door she's never seeing me again
>>
>>27132123

this. and this almost happened to me IRL.

I'm sorry but it's not fair that Chad ran-off after a quick fuck and now I gotta pick-up his slack and clean-up after this roastie's mess. If she wants causal sex, fine.

The kid may look cute now, but once he hits puberty he'll bring up the "fuck you! you're not my dad!" card. And worse, roastie-mommy will get fat once she tricks me into tying the knot.

Fuck.That.Shit.
>>
>>27134287
If it is true then you did that child a favour.
>>
>>27134287
absolutly madman
>>
>>27134899
Pretty true desu. I should know, I've been the kid in that situation.
>>
>>27132549
>that shit is your best
>>
>>27134899

>The kid may look cute now, but once he hits puberty he'll bring up the "fuck you! you're not my dad!" card.

And I'd be like, "Yeah, well, it is what it is. At least I cared enough not to abandon you like he did. My dad abandoned me and I know it blows. It's just the way life is sometimes. You wanna go bowling or something, man?"

I feel like I'd be great at relating to kids. I taught some kids English when I was in a foreign country and they thought I was so awesome. Kids were falling over themselves to be in my group.
>>
>>27132189
Be a good uncle, my father also left me when i was a child, my uncle is more of a father to me than my real dad, if i ever became rich he's the first person i would make wealthy.
>>
>>27131999
Just turn around and walk away...
>>
>>27134287
I haven't had a laff this good in ages. I really hope this is true.
>>
>>27135013
yeah dude kids love me too for some reason. neighbor kids who were like 6 kept coming over to try and play with me and i'm in my early 20's. all over the place kids keep wanting to play with me. i don't know what the hell it is about me that does it. i try to not be around kids though, because i'm a you know. too fucked.
>>
fuck that, no. hit and quit if anything. i don't have enough self-hatred to do that. my future plans involve saving a load of money and retiring and being alone forever until i die and maybe a nephew or something comes to my death bed barely even knowing me.

>>27135013
yeah dude kids love me too for some reason. neighbor kids who were like 6 kept coming over to try and play with me and i'm in my early 20's. all over the place kids keep wanting to play with me. i don't know what the hell it is about me that does it. i try to not be around kids though, because i'm a you know. too fucked.
>>
I would just lean forward and say, "Might be." again, just a little more ominously.
Then I wouldn't pay for dinner that night.
>>
Stay if he's white, bail if he's not.
>>
File: j0SOIj5.png (713 KB, 1400x990) Image search: [Google]
j0SOIj5.png
713 KB, 1400x990
>>27132549
>"If can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve at my best" bawwww

that BS is normally uttered by landwhales or edgy turd-wave feminists who use it as an excuse for their shitty attitude.

Yet they fail to see the irony when women reject beta males or manlets when they are poor and miserable early in life but kiss-up to them when Chad fucks-off after leaving them with a kid and/or when she gets fat and wrinkly later in life and when Mr. Beta starts doing good for himself.

If I wasn't good enough for her when she was still young and fresh and kid-free then she's not enough for me when she's got a kid and when she's all used up.
>>
>>27131999
>or an uncle, haha
I'd try not to make a big fuss about it in front of the kid while trying to keep his hopes/expectations down.
Then try to find a moment to talk with the woman alone as quickly as possible and berate her for pulling a fucking stunt like that.
Not only did we not at all discuss anything regarding kids nor did she mention having a kid while we dated, it shows crappy regard to her own kid if she goes around and make such fucking claims she has zero indications of being able to execute them. Pulling shit like that can affect the kid badly quickly, I don't want anything to do with that.
After berating and explaining where she fucked up several times in the process to where we are in hopes of her learning from it, I leave and cut contact.
>>
Tell her to back the fuck off?!
>>
>>27131999
Did that bitch have the kid when she was the kids age?
>>
>>27131999
More pics, and description of her life/personality?
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.