[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a white person complains about racism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1457898289122.jpg (56 KB, 666x499) Image search: [Google]
1457898289122.jpg
56 KB, 666x499
>a white person complains about racism
>>
It does when I'm the minority.
Welcome to Memphis, Tennessee.
>>
>someone uses sociological terminology
>>
power on the micro scale is instantaneous, not institutional

a white person may have "institutional power" but that doesn't do shit when he goes to a school full of nigger cliques looking to take out their rage on some cracker
>>
>a non white person acts like they know everything.
>>
>>>/tmblr
>>
File: zimbabwe.png (783 KB, 2093x608) Image search: [Google]
zimbabwe.png
783 KB, 2093x608
>>27131873
>a black comes into a position of power
ugh
>>
>a starving african emigrates to the first world escaping from his shithole of a country, is allowed to live like a human being thanks to the civilization built by white people, prospers enough that he can have descendants, and then those same descendants who are in most cases mixed white and literally could not exist if it weren't for white civilization, complains about whites being racist
>>
>>27131956
>a non white person acts like they know anything
>>
>>27131873
>Oppressing white people because they are world wide minority that make up 8% of the world population.
>>
>>27131873
Non-White robots are the true robots because as soon as our racial background gets implied somehow, the White robots who we were once venting and understanding our feels with turn against us. We can't even have a segregated /r9k/ general of our own without Whites hijacking it and trolling it until we leave.
It hurts to find someone on this board that feels the exact same way as you but knowing it's only conditional.
>>
Where does this come from?

>This is not how it works
>This is not how any of this works

Is this the new "Wow just wow. I can't even"? Because I keep seeing it everywhere.
>>
>>27133145
I think it's even more in the other direction.
>>
>>27133145
>as soon as our racial background gets implied somehow, the White robots
seems like you are the one with the race issues, friendo
>>
>>27133228
it's legitimately from the commercial screen capped in OPs pic you dip
that is the quote

anyways i think it is a good quote i often find myself telling my tech-illiterate mother "it doesn't work like that"
>>
>be 13% of a country's population
>be responsible for over 50% of murders that happen in that country
>commit far, far more interracial violence than is committed against you, despite the staggering difference in population size
>kill more members of your own race than every other race in that country does combined
>belong to a "culture" that glorifies violence and drugs, eschews education and hard, honest work, and blames all of its problems and shortcomings on the very people trying to lift them up
>be naturally aggressive and hotblooded, favor using your fists over your words in arguments
>act shocked when so many of your number are shot by police officers
>conveniently ignore the facts (perpetrator reached for a police officer's gun, made a threatening move towards a police officer, was waving around a gun that despite being a toy looked real, etc.) and fervently claim they did nothing wrong, while blaming it all on the white devil
>call members of your race that try to rise above the problems within it "Uncle Toms" and "house niggers," try to drag them back down to your level
>change the definition of racism so that you can always play the victim card whenever it suits you
>whine and complain until you get things handed to you not because of your potential talent or hard work, but because of your skin color
>go through life with a silver spoon in your mouth, getting favored for jobs, universities, and scholarships solely because of your race by the same white men you mock and deride on a daily basis, while white kids your age get screwed over so that you can succeed while having to grit their teeth and listen to how they're supposedly privileged and better off
>wonder why people hate you
>>
>2016
>thinking 'racism' is a real thing

Kek
>>
liberal logic
power + prejudiced = racism or some shit

so white people are the only ones who can be racist

so couldnt we apply that to

vagina privilege + power in relationship = slut

only women can be sluts because they have all the power and you can only slut shame men
>>
File: 1457391955604.jpg (62 KB, 625x342) Image search: [Google]
1457391955604.jpg
62 KB, 625x342
>implying racism against whites doesn't exist
Go to behchoko, NWT, and see for yourself.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.