[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Share your horrible mother stories >be me 5 years old >have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Katy-Perry-2.jpg (42 KB, 670x478) Image search: [Google]
Katy-Perry-2.jpg
42 KB, 670x478
Share your horrible mother stories

>be me 5 years old
>have deadbeat mom who leaves me alone with babysitter so she can go clubbing/drinking
>get molested constantly to the point off trying to be an hero at age 6 but end up just breaking leg
>mom finds out but she just ignores it bc "friend of family"
>mom died 2 days ago
>didn't see her on her deathbed
>>
>>27131801
What does it mean exactly that she "abused" you? nowdays that word it's so misused
>>
>>27132165
basically kiddy bondage

it seriously fucked me up and i don't wanna go into further details about it
>>
>>27132203
yes you do

it's okay anon, just let it out. it's not your fault
>>
File: 1457814304660.jpg (108 KB, 483x692) Image search: [Google]
1457814304660.jpg
108 KB, 483x692
>>27132203
Tell us dick.
Or we cant undertand and or relate.
>>
>>27132293
it is my fault. i should've called 911 or something rather than try to trust my slutty club floozy mom
>>
>>27131801
>left me and siblings alone at night to go get drunk and fuck guys at bars. We were all 12 and under and there were babies
>would bring random guys back to the house and fuck them while we were sleeping
>didn't let me have a normal social life because she was so in my shit. tho I was still able to have some friends and hang out sometimes
>tried to handcuff me to my bed once because she thought I was sneaking out

During one period of my life
>took the door off in my room because I was always in there.no privacy. as an autist this is a nightmare.
>eventually kicked out of my room and had to sleep on couch in living room, clothes were kept in bins outside
>not allowed to eat what rest of the family ate. got one or two peanut butter sandwiches at night

Good times my nigs
>>
I fucking my "mom" too

>be 9
>playing at a playground
>some guy said he liked me and i felt awkward and told her
>she laughed and said "who would like you with your ugly nose"

Luckily i wasnt that sensitive as a child, but it still triggers me now.

Also she never gave me lunch for school in elementary school and tried to brainwash me into thinking that my dad was a bad father and that when i was a baby he would throw me on the ground and hit me. Which is the biggest bullshit ever.
>>
>>27132382
Jesus. Still inn touch with her?
I wouldnt be
>>
>>27132453
this is interesting babble. r u a grill?
>>
>>27132453
OP here

How's your relationship with her now? and how is she doing?
>>
>>27132514
Yeah. She knows she's fucked up so she tries to help me out as much as she can. I've forgiven her but I'm not the pathetic momma's boy I used to be who thought it was all my fault. She has legitimate mental health issues and had a really bad childhood. Shit happens man. I'm mostly over it but sometimes that anger and hatred still wells up when I realize I could have been a much happier well adjusted person today if things would've been different
>>
>>27132579
Yeah

>>27132611
I dont talk to her, but we still live in the same house. She tries to, but i cut her off. I get bad headaches and cant focus when she is near me.
>>
>>27132752
Have you considered moving out?
>>
>>27133102
I will leave for college next year. Planned this since I was 12.
>>
my mother has been an alcoholic for 20 years. every day it's something new with her. by the end of basically every night she either passes out in an alcoholic coma, or starts calling people and starts unloading her bullshit onto them and starts trouble in one way or another. she will randomly flip out and just go off on people for some imagined slight and drag everyone down into a screaming match around her. she's really fucked up in the head. she used to be worse a few years ago and would hide her wine because in her paranoid delusional alcoholic mind, she thought we were "putting stuff" in her wine. what was really happening was she didn't realize she was drinking so much that she was nearly black out drunk every day.

it doesn't help that my father is a scum bag narcissist and enjoys getting in arguments with her because hes just as confrontational as she is.

so yea. no surprise I ended up on r9k
>>
>>27133267
Hope that goes well
>>
Wait you're a boy and you got raped by a woman?

Hahaha robots keep discovering new levels of pathetic.
>>
>>27133797
Again it was kiddy degrading bondage I had done on me and yes, it was new levels of pathetic of me.
>>
She was a nasty cunt to me for most of my childhood before my dad died, and after he died she became an even nastier cunt with the bonus of being a huge whore.

I would have left at 18 if I didn't feel obligated to protect and raise my younger siblings. Now my youngest sibling is 18, and I'm a 26 year old broken shell of a human who can barely handle having a gas station job.

The saving grace of my situation is that I've been paying my way through night classes at college since I was 16. So now I have almost enough credits for an undergraduate degree.

I need to finish up with a good GPA and apply for grad school in a field with good jobs so I can get the fuck away from her. I'm smart, I'm just tired from a decade of raising my family, working, and dealing with my whore mom.

>She hasn't had a real job once in that entire decade, btw.
>>
File: 1420193815806.png (148 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1420193815806.png
148 KB, 300x300
>>27133458
My mom is the exact same anon, been an alcoholic for my entire life since I was a toddler and she's a complete melodramatic attention seeking cunt especially when she's drunk. She thrives off of chaos and drama and actively seeks it.

She would also leave us home alone as toddlers so often that the cops were called by our neighbors once after they found us wondering around outside in our diapers. After that she would just start dropping us off at crisis nurseries for a few days while she went out and partied.

My dad is also a huge narcissist who I maybe saw 2 times a year as a kid. So my parents were pretty much nonexistent. And they wonder why I'm completely withdrawn, don't make friends and have clinical depression for most of my life.
>>
>>27134307
How usually long are your relationships?
>>
>raises me to be a beta by hoverparenting, not allowing me to do or watch anything 'violent' (no pokemon, power rangers, etc)
>when 9, she threatens to beat me up herself so I could learn the consequences of being beta.

She's fucking bipolar.

She also gave me an 'interesting' name that gets butchered by everyone. I've just learned to take it, which makes me beta. She has a normal fucking name, as my grandparents wanted their children to have nice professional names.
>>
>>27132203
Sorry bro, it's not your fault.
>>
>>27135747

You should either "own" the name and stop acting beta about it, or go by a short/altered form of the name.

Some people have names that get mispronounced. You just correct the person and go on with life.
>>
>>27133267
You could move to Australia with me. Would spoil the shit out of you to allow you to go to school without worries of finance. Only as long as you don't care about dating a 22 yr old spic in the military..
>>
>>27136001
I know, I make sure to correct people when they do, it's just hard to do it everytime.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.