[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>chad's cannot be 5'9 or below Can we put an end
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: mikeross.jpg (440 KB, 2912x2912) Image search: [Google]
mikeross.jpg
440 KB, 2912x2912
>chad's cannot be 5'9 or below

Can we put an end to this myth perpetuated by feminism putting men down. ITT we post Alpha males who are less than 5'9 .

Mike Ross is 5'4 and is a popular fighting game pro and entertainer. He is the most liked member of the community and does tons of hosting jobs with his winning personality that is very likeable and his excellent humor.
>>
>>27131249
>5'4
>alpha
No
>>
>>27131249
Tom Cruise is considered one of the hottest males on the planet (when he was young anywway) and he's small
>>
>>27131249
mike ross is FREEEEEE
>>
>>27131249
mike tyson is 5'9
>>
>>27131249
He works a customer service job at Twitch and he's only known in the fighting game community.
>>
>"men" below 6'

kek, just transition already you sissy faggots
>>
File: Bruce-Lee.jpg (281 KB, 623x725) Image search: [Google]
Bruce-Lee.jpg
281 KB, 623x725
Bruce Lee

5'7
>>
>>27131481

5'10 1/2 barefoot, which is 6ft in the right shoes
>>
>>27131542
you try too hard
>>
>>27131249
Although he is a good player, I wouldnt call him a pro, considering he never really competes in anything anymore. He's a personality now. I would by no means call him an alpha though. Why would girls go after him when they could go after literally anyone in top 8 at any given tournament?
>>
>>27131515
Hmmm, I wonder who could be behind this post.
This board, more than others, has shills promoting transsexualism.
Typical of kikes, like you, to prey on beaten down men to recruit to a degenerative lifestyle.
>>
Mayweather considers himself 'alpha'

https://youtu.be/rZKdcc0UdrU
>>
Like all actors ever.
>>
File: 1444708444384.jpg (68 KB, 796x541) Image search: [Google]
1444708444384.jpg
68 KB, 796x541
>>27131249
What about Gootecks?
>>
File: franco.jpg (127 KB, 1000x1424) Image search: [Google]
franco.jpg
127 KB, 1000x1424
Franco Columbu was a literal superhuman back in the day pound by pound, and was only 5'3''.
>>
>>27131249
>fighting game pro
Lmao
>>
>>27131542
6ft in fucking high heels
>>
>>27131249
tom cruise in his prime?
tom hardy and kanye west are also short.
>muh alpha protector
Not really sure where the height thing comes from, I think girls just want to have something to brag about to their friends.
>>
File: zac-efron.jpg (51 KB, 480x540) Image search: [Google]
zac-efron.jpg
51 KB, 480x540
Zac Efron - 5'8" - One of the biggest Chads around
>>
>>27131249
Honestly OP manlet memes aside I think that 5'6" is the MINIMUM. And I mean absolute MINIMUM for chad.

5'6" with great face and great body can still appear tall to some girls and very hot thus making them essentially chad tier.

However anything less than 5'6" and you REALLY start to run into statistical problems. That is once the MAJORITY of women are shorter than you, only a minority will find you attractive even if you're handsome and ripped as fuck.

Everyone is attractive to some minority. Even the KV dudes here are probably attractive so at least someone. So no, in order to be a chad you have to be AT LEAST attractive to 50%+ of the female population.

P.S. I'm not saying that taller women can't be attracted to shorter guys. They can be but again it's a statistical anomaly.

P.P.S Part of what makes "chad" attractive is that other girls go for him. It's not just a looks thing, but a status thing. A really hot 5'6" guy can be pretty hot to all the shorter girls (about half of them) and because he gets so much attention he can start getting attention from taller girls.

A hot guy who's 5'3" will NOT be able to get attention from 50% or more girls and thus there'll never be that compounding effect.

P.P.P.S. I'm talking more about physical attraction in this post and chadlyness. Money makes anyone alpha. 3'6" hobbit with his billion dollar security force is more alpha than a 6'6" muscular faggot who can barely afford his next protein shake in the grand scheme of things.

P.P.P.P.S. If you're under 5'6" you can still make it, but don't expect to ever reach chad tier. Instead just focus on relationships rather than hooking up.

P.P.P.P.P.S. Yes I'm filthy normal scum.

P.P.P.P.P.P.S. Yes I'm doing the Pn thing to annoy you.

P.P.P.P.P.P.S. Each P stands for pepe, hail kek.
>>
Marco Rubio is a chad and he's 5'8
>>
>>27131249
>plays video games professionally
>chad
Pick one and only one
>>
Tom Cruise is ultra Chad and he's 5'4
>>
>>27132139
i'm 5'6.75 am i gonna make it
>>
File: tom-cruise-height.jpg (40 KB, 350x356) Image search: [Google]
tom-cruise-height.jpg
40 KB, 350x356
>>27132207
Embarrassed manlets
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.