[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinion on this man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: total-biscuit-john-bain.jpg (110 KB, 1140x700) Image search: [Google]
total-biscuit-john-bain.jpg
110 KB, 1140x700
Opinion on this man?
>>
>>27131159
totalcancer
>>
>>27131159
nigga needs some rogaine
>>
>>27131159
when he dies its gonna leave a void in the gaming critic world.
>>
I like his videos but what a pussy. I've never seen someone so sensitive and butthurt about comments and criticism from their fans.
>>
I dislike his autistic obsession over 30fps

He refuses to play games just because they are 30fps
>>
>>27131412
>tfw this is true no matter how you interpret it
masterpiece
>>
He was a little bullied in high school. His parents never bought him nice clothes, he never had a nice haircut, he didn't play sports. He had a friend or two that were pretty much like him, and no girl would give either him or his two friends the time of day. He tried as good as he could in school, he was a smart kid, but his social frustrations made it difficult to focus on studying. He played Magic: the Gathering and went to conventions in his spare time. He played World of Warcraft. He never got a date to the prom.
Then came time for college. Got into an engineering school, yay! Studied hard, focused on his work and got a few friends who he connected with. On second thought, they were probably just like him in high school, but it didn't matter. They drank some beers every weekend, and studied hard for the exams. It was a fun time in his life. Graduation came and he and all his friends finished with over 3.5GPA. He was applying for jobs at the great companies.
When sitting in the waiting room together with all the other people, awaiting his turn for an interview at Apple, he quickly recognized a few of the people who studied along with him. They never talked, except for a few times when some of the guys asked him "Hey bro, done the homework?". He didn't think much of them, they didn't excel at anything in life. He went to the bathroom to pee and saw himself in the mirror. He just graduated college, yet he saw a 40 year old man in the mirror. Bags under the eyes, no hair, a big gut and a horrible patchy beard. After this shocking realization he went back to the waiting room. In vain, for the handsome guy who he knew only from the "handing over homework request" already got the job. He had waited for one and a half hour, but was asked to leave without getting to say a word.
He tried hard to get a decent job, but the history repeated itself. He was never at peace with himself, he never loved who he was, but the recent events made him realize he hated himself.
>>
He actually takes care of his wife's son.
Fucking cuck.
>>
>>27131159
He wont be missed
and what legacy does he leave for his girlfriends son? "60FPS or nothing!"? Wow really something to be proud of
>>
>>27132746
Life was pain but he had some motivation left in him and he kept trying. He finally got a job. A company coding software for washing machines. He got his 35k$ a year.
Coming home tired from long hours, he browsed the internet until it was time to sleep. After a while he stumbled upon a chinese anime meme board called /r9k/. There he found people like him, who understood him and who he could relate to. But there he also found a mass of disgusting faggots masturbating to anime and people who never actually were robbed of the beauty of life, but had nothing better to do than to complain about their inadequacy on an internet forum. He is stuck with them there to this very day.
>>
>>27131159
I think that he has done more harm than good in influencing public opinion. Whatever good he has done in driving revenue to indie developers is marginal, and the only game he ever gave any exposure to that I wouldn't have heard about somewhere else and really enjoyed was Duck Game.
>>
>>27132912
tale of the wageslave
>>
>>27133790
Not hard to hit 60fps for an ironic pixel art pinkbeard indie game is it...
>>
>>27131475

dats disrespectful anon, the mans dying and you're making fun of how fat he is.
>>
File: sadbaldingguy.png (97 KB, 212x194) Image search: [Google]
sadbaldingguy.png
97 KB, 212x194
>>27132746
>>27132912

hang in there tb
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.