[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey anon I heard you lift, can you help me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 720x720
Hey anon I heard you lift, can you help me?
>>
>>27130517
why is he in the snow WITH NO SHIRT ON?

IS HE NORDIC? HOW IS HE DEALING WITH THAT?
>>
Only if I can use your abs as a pillow tonight.
>>
>>27130608
He's autistic, he doesn't feel cold.
>>
File: 1457145944743.jpg (46 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457145944743.jpg
46 KB, 1080x1080
>>27130517
Jesus fucking Christ. This guy must be living life on super baby tutorial mode.

What is it like being am ultimate Chad?
>>
>>27130806
>le quirky facial expression XD
Fuck this Chad
>>
>>27130806
>>27131085

This photo probably has at least 100k likes on instagram with girls making heart eye comments and tagging other girls.
>>
>>27131085
It's stupid, but so are women. It appeals to them bro
>>
>>27131148
>>27131085
You guys are salty as fuck, he's incredibly attractive and you act like women are in some way shallow or stupid in thinking so? He's hot as fuck, deal with it.
>>
>>27131231
Oh gee, a woman.

Also we're talking about his expression, not his looks. Please slit your wrists vertically
>>
>>27131231
Women think everything he does is super cute or funny or adorable just because he's attractive.

We're not denying he's attractive, we're saying his "personality" is embellished by his looks.

If a short guy, or some fat dude did the same shit he's doing, that guy would get ignored by most women or regarded as creepy
>>
>>27130806
>>27131085
>>27131123

I have a feeling that he's not posting these pictures to fuck male basement dwellers. Something goes here about not hating the player of a game just because you don't understand how to play it well.
>>
File: 1457292121655.jpg (65 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1457292121655.jpg
65 KB, 640x400
>that snowman
>>
>>27131588

Thing is I don't have the minimum specs to play the game
>>
>>27131588
you seem really booty bothered jsut because we aren't admiring the Chads you post.

Also you're posting a double-entendre. You can't play the "game" you're talking about by your own standards if you dont look like him.

You're clearly a woman and a stupid one at that
>>
>>27131548
And?
Are you implying it's any different when females do it? Hell even cuter animals will get more attention for doing things that less cute animals wouldn't get any for. What the fuck do you expect?
>>
>>27130608
all white people can go shirtless in the snow unless you're a soft cunt.
>>
>>27131675
>yelling your ears off at people for merely noting injustice or unfairness

So you're just trying to piss everyone off?

Here's an idea, while it may be obvious that life is unfair, that doesnt mean people can't complain about it, in fact acknowledging there's a problem is the first step to figuring a way around it.

You jsut want people to get fucked over and over and not even mention why they are.
>>
>>27131462
No anon, I just have eyes and this little thing called common sense. It's just a guy posting a picture of himself making a goofy face, and you sperg out and say "fuck this guy?" And you'd rage just as much and give him just as much shit if we giving a more serious "smoldering" look. Try to stop being such an autist.
>>
>>27131675
We don't expect change, that's now how humans work. The structure will never change but we can at least make fun of the system since we are the only ones to have figured it out
>>
>>27130608
What? Can't any moderately healthy person do that for short periods of time? It's just a picture, not a 5 hour montage.
>>
File: i just dunno.jpg (219 KB, 1134x1001) Image search: [Google]
i just dunno.jpg
219 KB, 1134x1001
>>27130806
>super baby tutorial mode.
Yes, because you're born with muscles, perfect hair cut, diet and fashion sense. Fucks sake, stop hating just because you're a lazy cunt.
>>
>>27131725
>And you'd rage just as much and give him just as much shit if we giving a more serious "smoldering" look

I wouldn't. I'm not even the original guy who commented on it. We're saying his retarded goofy look would be ignored or considered creepy if he wasn't attractive, which is ridiculous. Cool your tits off.

>>27131745

>I don't like change, that's now how I work

FTFY
>>
>>27130608
Easier. In the town where I grew up boys are used to sleeping naked so its not a problem. I personally put a shirt on if temperatures fall below -20C.
>>
>>27131716
That isn't what's happening. People are acting like he's doing something wrong and are hating on this guy just because he happened to be born better looking than them. Grow the fuck up.
>>
File: Screenshot (93).png (323 KB, 1103x601) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (93).png
323 KB, 1103x601
>>27130608
Literally all white people can do this. I live in New Hampshire and I don't think I've ever bought a jacket in my life.
>>
>>27131780
What's up cuck

You aren't born with those things but Chads are born with the ability to develop them. We can't have them even if we tried.

It's like shitting on a desert country for not having a thriving timber industry. The resources just aren't there to be developed, and Chads are born with a fantastic wealth of genetic resources.
>>
>>27131780
Why do Chads and normalfags come to this board. If you don't like the things we talk about then why dont you fuck off? You clearly aren't wanted

Also

>shirts
>fashion sense

>hair cut

Not hard to get, just find a good barber christ

>diet

You can eat McDonalds and get shredded. I ate 20g protein a day and otherwise ate whatever I wanted and still got in shape

Go fuck yourself dude. Just because someone does all of that doesnt mean they'll have good facial aesthetics anyways, and some girls only like white guys to boot.

You sound extremely obnoxious, and you clearly shouldnt be on this board. Unless you're just here to preach like a self-righteous ivory tower cunt that is
>>
>>27131688
Fuck that. I have no tolererance to cold and im white as hell. My ideal temperature is between 65f-95f
>>
>>27131780
this
only women are born on easy mode
>>
>>27131797
>hating on this guy just because he happened to be born better looking than them. Grow the fuck up.

>grow up

Is that an empty ad-hominem you throw at people who dont react to things the way you want? If some tall guy gets a job over a short guy who's more qualified, are you going to tell the short guy to grow up for being even a little bit pissed off?

Holy shit you're stupid. Just end yourself.
>>
>>27131858
>i have no tolerance to cold
>>>>>>>>>>>>im """""""""""""white""""""""""

you're probably a quadroon anon. im sorry
>>
>>27131780
>perfect diet

Lol, his body is decent but nothing impressive

>Perfect haircut

yes because that's what makes him so attractive!
Also it's not like he has naturally thick hair and a perfect baby hairline to begin with
>fashion sense

All he's wearing is a fucking swimsuit

Seriously fuck off,, what are you gonna point out next, that he's made the effort to stand on his feet?

The only thing that ight have took some effort is maintaning a decent body, there rest can be done by anybody but they wouldn't look nearly as attractive.
>>
>>27131780
Dude some people are just genetically born with greater potential. I could work out the same amount, get the same haircut, grow the same beard, but I'd still have the same bulbous nose, weak chin, large forehead, and baggy eyes.
>>
File: 796.jpg (40 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
796.jpg
40 KB, 625x626
>>27131780
>just lift bro
>bro all you need is a new haircut
>bro just stretch at night and you'll be 6'3 in 2 weeks
>don't forget to be yourself bro
>>
>>27131965
Also don't forget that getting that haircut means you've gotta ahve good hair genetics like him (and beard genetics too), not everybody has those.
>>
>>27132011
Yep. Black and balding here. I got the same body as that guy. Dress well and have a good beard. I look nothing like him and girls would most certainly not like my pic if I posted my copy on Instagram
>>
File: Sakata_Shoichi.jpg (31 KB, 414x446) Image search: [Google]
Sakata_Shoichi.jpg
31 KB, 414x446
>>27131987
>>27131965
>>27132011
>>27132056
>>27131963
>>27131875
>>27131847

You guys realize you're responding to a woman right? You can tell a mile away. So is >>27131231
>>
>>27132056
>balding
just go bald my guy
black people look good when they're bald
>>
>>27131875
Oh now suddenly we're talking about employment? Which is given based on experience, knowledge, connections, etc? How is that any way relevant to the topic at hand? Which is attraction. Which is based almost wholly on looks, height and other physical attributes at least as a corner stone. How stupid are you? It makes sense to be upset and complain about something if your were judged unfairly for something based on merits that have nothing to do with what you're aiming for, but it's ducking delusional and immature to go "wahhhh, wahhh, women think that this attractive man is attractive, and are more attracted to him because of it. Fuck him for doing something any normal human does cause he's more attractive whole doing it. "
>>
>>27132119
>It makes sense to be upset and complain about something if your were judged unfairly for something based on merits that have nothing to do with what you're aiming for

But that is precisely what we're talking about. You've be judged unfairly for doing a goofy face in the mirror if you were an average dude, fat, or no facially aesthetic. Girls would call you a creep or a weirdo and I've seen it happen many times.

Because that guy is attractive, when he does it, it gets 100k likes and girls think he's cute and endearing.

You clearly have a bias here towards that guy and are a woman, which explains why you're defending him so adamantly and not even reading the arguments put forth.

By your own admission you should empathize with our position on the matter.
>>
>>27132119
There are studies that show that attractive people are viewed in a favorable version of whatever they do.

>Chad steals and he's just going through a tough time
>Robot or normalfag steals and he's evil

>Chad hits his gf and people might forgive him
>Robot does it and he's beaten and arrested

They're given better grades. They're given better chances. They're given an easier time in general.
http://healthland.time.com/2013/12/10/teachers-give-better-grades-to-more-attractive-students-study/

If you don't think this would be annoying to have every action you do downplayed by Chad's then you're either a part of that higher group or you're a woman

You sound like a cunt desu
>>
>>27131780
That guy is tall and good looking, you can't exercise and style your way into being genetically attractive.
>>
>>27131858
Sorry man, white people like the cold until they get old. Then they just start drinking more.
>>
>>27132119

Oh now suddenly we're talking about employment? Which is given based on experience, knowledge, connections, etc?

oooo look at the very end of this.
>connections
hmmmmm... hmmm.......
The playing field is biased and we men have to deal with it if we want to make it. Being attractive makes life much much easier as a man.
>>
>>27132249
So you're saying an average looking guy posting a goofy looking face to his in stage am or Facebook will be called a creep and weirdo for it? What world are you living in? You're fucking delusional. The "arguments" put forth are completely irrelevant, and I'm the biased one? Couldn't be the board full of manchildren who have grown up in delusion and resentment toward anyone who has anything better than they do whether earned or given at birth. If you so easily ascertain that I'm a woman (which I'm not) I'm going to do the same judging, and hazard a guess that you're a short/and or fat/and or ugly/and or socially crippled man who has nothing but hate and envy inside of him and is blind to normal human emotions and how society works. You have a very unhealthy world view, and it seems you're consumed by jealousy, I hope you can get better someday, goodbye!
>>
>>27132482
>I hope you can get taller someday. Goodbye!
>>
>>27132482
>Couldn't be the board full of manchildren who have grown up in delusion and resentment

Well you sure threw a lot of insults my way at the end there, none of which are true, but if you think that we're all manchildren..why come here? Clearly no one agrees with you and you haven't really bolstered your argument at all. All you did was throw a bunch of regurgitated, baseless poppycock at me with a smug assertion that I'm short and therefore im "jealous" of a pic of a guy.

Men do get called creeps for doing things more attractive men get praised for all the time. You'll just have to accept it.

>Goodbye

Dont let the door hit you on the way out.
>>
>>27132482
>So you're saying an average looking guy posting a goofy looking face to his in stage am or Facebook will be called a creep and weirdo for it? What world are you living in?

Not the guy you're respond too.

When I was 14 and I still had some female friends from highschool, one of them (she was also extremely attractive and already had dozens of friends at her age and went to parties often) showed me a guy's she knew facebook profile and made fun of him because he had a lot of photos during quirky stuff, like posing next to statues doing funny faces, wearing wardrobes etc... the guy was slim, not a bad physisque by any means, but was kinda ugly or average at the very best, she absolutely made fun of him and called him a huge loser multiple times in our presence.
>>
>>27132575
>from highscool

I meant from childhood
>>
>>27132594
Girls do the same thing in college bruv. You clearly either dont get out much or are, as people keep saying, a woman
>>
>>27132508
What? He just said he thinks the guy has an unhealthy world view and a jealousy complex. Why do you think he suddenly meant
>I hope you get taller, and somehow gain good genetics so you can become a Chad and everything will get better
>>
>>27132635
>He just said he thinks the guy has an unhealthy world view and a jealousy complex

But he never got mad at the dude. He just asserted that men who are more attractive get better reactions for the same actions that less attractive men do

This is a patented fact proven by common sense and experimentation. If you deny this YOU are delusional.

http://healthland.time.com/2013/12/10/teachers-give-better-grades-to-more-attractive-students-study/

They're given better grades. They're given better chances. They're given an easier time in general. The guy in the pic made a stupid facial expression to seem "quirky" and received praise from women. If a 5/10 dude with the same body did it, he'd be destroyed or made fun of, or maybe he'd just receive no views.

There's nothing wrong with admitting we're still animals.
>>
>>27132618
Where the fuck have I said they don't do this in college?
>>
>>27131780
what the fuck? I'm 5'2", bald at 22, have diabetes and I need special prescription glasses. What the fuck do you think I could do to be like him? fuck off you retarded pretentious know-it-fuck-all. by the way i was also born in a third world country. fuck you. i hate you and your kind, get the FUCK out of my r9k.
>>
>>27130806
I know a lot of real Chads from ASU, and they are all incredibly lonely. They spent their formative years learning how to get slutty girls to fuck them, and all went through a string of bad, abusive relationships along the way. The kind of girls they attract/ are attracted to tend to be sluts.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.