[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it like having a girlfriend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
What's it like having a girlfriend?
>>
A bit like having a talking dog that can feed itself.
>>
>>27130409
It's a lot of work, and a lot of drama.
But it's all justified when you're sitting there with her, just watching netflix, not doing anything sexual, just enjoying her company.
Or when you're just so pissed about something or just being an emotional bitch and you know you have someone you can confine in without judgement and she just somehow makes you better just by existing.
>>
It really does makes living worthwhile. Your ambitions can change or fade, your living standards can drop, your health might begin to fail, but knowing there is someone who loves you is like being thrown a life ring when you're struggling to keep afloat in troubled water. My girlfriend has lived a fairly comfortable, sheltered and studious life. She knows I've suffered a lot with my family and with my introversion and so on, but she appreciates my willingness to treat her as more than just a cute fragile girl and in turn she provides for me the caring and tenderness I have gone without. We're good friends as well as lovers, and we make sure via small gestures (kissing in passing, spontaneous intercourse, gifts without occasion) that our love is mutual and consistent. I look back on how I was just three months ago and it feels like a different era of my life. I thought I would never experience love and my pessimistic view of life and defensiveness was so illogical in retrospect. I realize love doesn't last forever all the time, and that one day one of us may lost interest in the other, but to have someone you respect and long for express their excitement at the fact you exist is just so beautiful. She makes my life beautiful.
>>
>>27130654
>>27131035

It sounds disgusting.
>>
>>27131120
Said the sad, bitter man as he shed a single tear
:(
>>
>>27131178
How can you trust someone when they can be fucking tyrone and sucking chad right now?
>>
>>27130409
its like having a self cleaning fleshlight that takes half of your weed
>>
>>27131282
I've been cheated on before, and I've fucked a guys girlfriend before.
It's something that happens, It's sad, but it gives you new experiences, makes you who you are.
Every girlfriend you get, and every friend you make is an experience that slowly makes you a more charismatic, charming person. You have to take risks like that or you robots will always be sad. Would you rather be able to look back on your life, and see you being a "normie", who has friends, and a girlfriend, but has gone through some cheating, some backstabbing friends and shit; or would you rather look back and see you doing what you're doing now for years on end.
TL;DR: You can't trust hoes, but in the end you'll be a better, more fulfilled person for the experience.
>>
>>27130409
Like having someone you can absolutely trust and fuck.
But at the same time it's fucking naggy and annoying.
>>
>>27130409
Annoying to be honest
>>
>>27131035
anon, can you tell your complete story?
>>
>>27130409
>What's it like having a girlfriend?
I'd say it's like life before you had a girlfriend with the addition of having someone to be intimate with (in a multitude of ways)

Oh and there's the occasional nagging..
>>
>>27130409
like having a best friend who you're very close and intimate with

I skip the latter
>>
>>27131528
The latter is literally the only reason to even date
>>
But guys, what if your girlfriends is a fembot, i mean, they're crazy as fuck....
>>
>>27131638
got my words mixed up, but by the latter I meant sex.

So it's just a best friend who I'm very close with and have a skinship with. You don't need to date someone to have that.
>>
>>27131638
>The latter is literally the only reason to even date

and you wonder why you're alone
>>
>>27130409
it's like having a job
some people work really hard and dont get much out of it
but it's way better when you have more experience and you enjoy the work and the payoff is amazing
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.