[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw tranneet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 9
File: flat800x800075f.jpg (40 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
flat800x800075f.jpg
40 KB, 800x600
>tfw tranneet
>>
>>27130191
The bad part of being a tranny and a neet is that you will never have money for:
>Hormones.
>Surgery so you don't look like a monster.
>Cute clothes.
>cute shoes.
>weaboo neet shit (as always with any neet)
>>
>>27130191
Give us some pics of you in sexy poses.
>>
>>27130258
im not sexy
>>
>>2713023 He can always camwhore
>>
>>27130235
That's a good thing. Mutilating yourself isn't how you cure a mental illness.
>>
>>27130339
theres no other way to do anything about it

you can call it mutilation but it makes you hate yourself less
>>
>>27130339
/thread

{original comments only!}[]
>>
>>27130436
The suicide rate stays the same post op/hormones. It is not very effective
>>
>>27130273
Yes, you are.
C'mon. Just do it, beautiful.
>>
>>27130491
where are you getting that statistic
>>
>>27130273
i think you're gorgeous. i want to hold you and stroke your forehead while we watch frasier together
>>
>>27130536
that sounds nice (and original)
>>
>>27130339
It ain't the best option but it's the option that works best right now.
>>
>>27130436
>>27130752
It's like telling depressed and suicidal people to sever their legs instead of killing all of themselves
>>
File: pepe12.png (282 KB, 966x817) Image search: [Google]
pepe12.png
282 KB, 966x817
Transpeople don't need hormones and surgery, they need mental health care. The cure for mental ailments isn't mutilating your penis into something vaguely resembling a vagina. Its medication and therapy. But this culture of catering to the whims of the mentally ill has reached a head, and now its becoming acceptable to body modify into something you're not. It pisses me off.
>>
Kill yourself you degenerate piece of garbage
>>
>>27130191
OP can you fuck me in the ass? I want to feel a cock in my ass but my gf won't peg me.
>>
>>27131068
the mental health care you're implying doesn't work, they've tried it
>>
>>27131068
that's transphobic
it's like saying not being completely cisgendered is a disease? how very old-fashionedly cruel
>>
File: 1427775560074.png (401 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1427775560074.png
401 KB, 700x700
Date me and you can have whatever and a good dicking, OP.
>>
>>27130191
>tfw tranny but in employment, education and training
>tfw pass 95% of the time
>tfw fat
>tfw want a bf or gf but stealth and don't want to out myself
I need to buy qt clothes, lose weight (working on it) and learn how to use makeup because I default to hoodies and jeans constantly. At least I have a really cool vidya/anime collection going.
>>
>>27131507
What they're doing now doesn't work, either. Feeling like shit is still better than feeling like shit and also being permanently mutilated.
>>
>>27130235
>inb4 the 1.5k$ a fortnight retard
>>
>>27131919
hormones and srs make you feel less shit
>>
>>27131919
But transitioning makes alot of people feel better about themselves.
>>
File: future.webm (770 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
future.webm
770 KB, 1280x720
God blessin all the tranniggas
>>
>>27132390
I'M ON HRT, EVERY SINGLE DAY I POP A SEAL
>>
>>27130191
>tfw gender dysphoria but will never be ever to indulge in it
>tfw neet and would needs thousands upon thousands of dollars in surgeries to look decent
>tfw waiting to die
>>
>>27132704
its just going to get worse and youre going to cave in at some point
>>
>>27130191
Is there any other way?
All neets and nerds are going trans
its like all that BBC hypo is paying off
>>
>>27132733
I plan on killing myself in the next few years. Putting in all that effort wouldn't be worth it when I could never pass.
>>
File: 1452235286957.gif (497 KB, 490x524) Image search: [Google]
1452235286957.gif
497 KB, 490x524
I AM LITERALLY GIVING YOU MONEY IF YOU GIVE ME LOVE IN RETURN, OP

FOR THE LOVE OF YEEZY DO NOT FUCK THIS UP
>>
>>27132790
Just try to transition, if you're gonna kill yourself you might as well just try and hope for the best.
>>
>>27132819
ok ill love u
>>
>>27132841
I don't have the money to try and I'd be kicked out if I did.
>>
File: you could have done it.jpg (61 KB, 680x512) Image search: [Google]
you could have done it.jpg
61 KB, 680x512
>>27132753
Not only neets and nerds, but tomboys too
Every girl that behaves a bit manly I know wants to be a guy
>>
>>27132851
>>27132819
pls respond
orororign
>>
File: 1444659895269.gif (1 MB, 1260x1320) Image search: [Google]
1444659895269.gif
1 MB, 1260x1320
>>27132851
You've been tricked, shithead. I don't give money to skanks that don't truly love. Fuck off.
>>
>>27132898
well shoot
>>
>>27132035
>>27132122
That doesn't solve the problem, though. If 40% of transsexuals kill themselves, then they aren't getting real help.
>>
>>27133004
thats inflated by really old people who transition at like 50
also i can verify personally it makes you feel less shit
>>
>>27133066
not him
but my personal opinion on this is just that youre bending reality in your own favor, and not accepting what you really are, I tend to dislike people who do this, because, its not needed, you have to overcome this, because you cant just say "Ah well fuck it! Im going to transition because I 'feel' so!"
You have to accept your looks, your gender and yourself, and not just go around and feel youre born in the 'Wrong` gender.
You have to live with what you got, it says "When life gives you lemons make Lemonade" and not
"When life gives you lemons just try to change them that they look like oranges"
This is just my opinion.
But I still respect you as a human being and as person (If I would know you), even though I literally despise your desicsion for doing this But I wont treat you any different because I have no right to decide for someone else whats good for them
>>
>>27133200
>You have to accept your looks, your gender and yourself, and not just go around and feel youre born in the 'Wrong` gender
why
>>
>>27133200
>When life gives you lemons just try to change them that they look like oranges
You won the quote of the day

>>27133317
>why
Because you will never be a woman regardless of how much you destroy your genitals to look like a vagina. You will always have a Y chromosome and trying to ignore that fact is delusional.
>>
>>27133441
>You will always have a Y chromosome
nobody sees that or cares
I don't care anyways
I don't get why people hate trans people so much
like yeah, say they're delusional or whatever but I don't get what that does for you
hons r gross though
>>
>>27133317
Because, for me at least, its an undenyable truth
Its a fact that you are that what you are
and by going around and saying "Ah well Im not that actually" sounds just like youre not only lying to others, but more importaint : to yourself
There is no magic trick that will change your gender, there is no miracle that will make you that what you are
even the hormones, the surgery, all this, its just an optical illusion and not the real thing
In the core, you are still that what you actually are/were and it dosent matter what comes, you will be it forever
Your personality may change, but this, will stay forever
Its one of the few things that stays with us the longest, and it should be kept like this
>>
>>27133477
>I don't get why people hate trans people so much
I don't hate transsexuals, I pity them because they're neglected by society. Instead of being encouraged to be themselves and get actual self esteem, they're told to set impossible goals for themselves and actually try and follow them. That isn't healthy regardless of how good you try and make it seem.
>>
>>27132868
>wants to be a guy
Are they
FUCKING
RETARDED?
Who would want this suffering?
>>
>>27133565
wants to be a man/woman is actually kind of a bad way of putting it
its more like you feel horrible unless you take steps to be a man/woman
effectively it is wanting but its more complicated
>>
>>27133200
>bending reality in your own favor,
I'm a transcendental idealist. my worldview is reality, as is everyone else's worldview their reality.
>But I wont treat you any different because I have no right to decide for someone else whats good for them
you sound like a good person anon

>>27133508
>the real thing
>In the core
what is there then? I don't know if there is any "real", just a "commonly-accepted" or something
>Its one of the few things that stays with us the longest, and it should be kept like this
I agree that the self is constant, never leaves you, but I don't think self is related to your malleable body anyways.

>i pity them because they're neglected by society.
i agree but i think i agree in a different way
>Instead of being encouraged to be themselves and get actual self esteem,
hormones etc. are seen as ways to "be themselves" but i don't think wearing the clothes you want is "being yourself"
being yourself or having self esteem is some other, more introspective act that has to do with being in touch with your values and desires
>they're told to set impossible goals for themselves and actually try and follow them.
I don't feel like anybody told, implied, or even nudged me in that direction but I hear you
>That isn't healthy regardless of how good you try and make it seem.
yeah that sounds fucked and I know some trans people actually feel that way. that sucks for them.
>>
>>27133441
I have a mental aberration. I feel like my physical body doesn't match up with what my brain feels like should be there.

I know that I have XY chromosomes and a dick.

I know that transitioning won't make me have XX chromosomes.

Regardless, I still feel like shit. If something makes me not wanna kill myself then I'll do it. If there's an option that could remove this emotional burden then I'd go for it. If there were a therapy that worked, you'd see people do it.

People with BIID who want to chop off their arms and legs can use anti-psychotics and feel better. You'd see the APA and AMA push it as an option.

But there isn't, so they recommend transitioning.

>>27133541
It's not about self esteem. Its about a mismatch between what your brain expects and what your physical body is. You can't feel "good" about being a guy if that's not what your brain thinks you should be.
>>
>>27133622
>its more like you feel horrible unless you take steps to be a man/woman
I didn't feel horrible
>effectively it is wanting but its more complicated
being moved to do something because you feel like shit otherwise isn't wanting though.
>>
>>27133200
>>27133508
Anon, have you ever researched the symptoms of autism? You might discover something new about yourself.
>>
>>27131068
Medicine to treat gender dysphoria doesn't exist currently, so transitioning is the best treatment option.
>>
>>27133646
bdd can be treated, gender dysphoria can't
>>27133655
you didn't have dysphoria?
>>
>>27133646
You think too much about gender, then. I personally don't give a shit about whether I'm male or female, I'd be happy with myself regardless. That's what any healthy person feels. Your problem isn't being in the "wrong body," your problem is thinking that your body matters.
>>
I don't mind honest transexuals but I hate the politically correct idea that they are actually their desired gender but born with the wrong body, and I hate the trannies who abide to it. It's absolute fucking nonsense and makes no sense at all.
>>
>>27133646
>Its about a mismatch between what your brain expects and what your physical body is.
I don't know if I agree. it's more about identity and being in the world.
I transitioned cause I was sad and recognized I was happier in girl clothes, getting to do girl things without feeling like a faggy dude. I mean, sure some people would still just call me a faggy guy if they knew, but i don't call myself that anymore. that relationship with yourself weighs more than others.

>>27133695
>you didn't have dysphoria?
you don't have to be in agony to have dysphoria.

>>27133711
I don't know anon, different people have different perspectives. some believe in the gender is a social construct stuff, some believe in the wrong body stuff.
born in the wrong body is retarded and lacks analysis though, in my opinion.
>>
>>27133702
>Your problem isn't being in the "wrong body," your problem is thinking that your body matters.
that's the problem is transgender anything. after people transition they still feel like it matters. I'm trans and I take hormones etc. but I know it doesn't "matter" (holds no large weight in my life). what matters is who I am beyond gender, beyond my body, beyond words sometimes.
>>
>>27133702
I don't "think" about gender. It's not something logical. I look in the mirror and see a man jaw, wide shoulders, and narrow hips and feel bad. I've felt this way pretty much all my life.

I mean, it's not just trannies. David Reimer would've been a normal boy, but they fucked up his circumcision, so they chopped off his dick and raised him as a girl. He grew up mentally fucked as a result and eventually killed himself.
>>
>>27133806

Didn't help that the doctor molested him and his twin brother and that he was unemployed and cucked right before he blew his brains out.

I mean, the getting his dick chopped off and raised as a girl thing was pretty bad, but there was some other factors at play as well.
>>
>>27133791
>what matters is who I am beyond gender, beyond my body, beyond words sometimes.
That's exactly my point.

>>27133806
>I look in the mirror and see a man jaw, wide shoulders, and narrow hips and feel bad
Everybody goes through that. Nobody is perfectly happy with their appearance all their life. But most people eventually realize that it doesn't matter, because there's more to existence than being attractive. Find something better to do than constantly worrying about how you look.

>David Reimer would've been a normal boy, but they fucked up his circumcision, so they chopped off his dick and raised him as a girl. He grew up mentally fucked as a result and eventually killed himself.
Are you really comparing your situation to something as extreme and horrible as that ? Yours is completely different because you're physically healthy and you want to ruin your body.
>>
>>27133932
>Find something better to do than constantly worrying about how you look.
My point is it's not a conscious choice I made, senpai. And instead of constantly worrying about it I'm in the process of fixing the problem with hormones and eventually surgery.

>you're physically healthy and you want to ruin your body
What'll ruin my body more:
>living like a guy until one day blowing my brains out
>living as a tranny
I'll take door number 2, Monty.
>>
>>27133932
>That's exactly my point.
weird then, being on exactly the same page but you're whatever and I'm trans

>Yours is completely different because you're physically healthy and you want to ruin your body.
i agree, i hate analogies like this. you can't even compare sufferings and say that one person hurts more than the other, why would it make sense to tell someone you hurt as much as someone else?
I don't get what you mean by "ruin" besides maybe becoming sterile. I don't see a problem with that though.
>>
>>27134061
>I'm in the process of fixing the problem with hormones and eventually surgery.
No, see that is worrying about it. If you were unconcerned about your appearance, you wouldn't be taking hormones and getting surgeries to alter it.

>What'll ruin my body more:
>>living like a guy until one day blowing my brains out
>>living as a tranny
Option 3:
Living as who you really are and not being ashamed of yourself

>>27134074
>I don't get what you mean by "ruin" besides maybe becoming sterile
Hormones have more irreversible effects than just becoming sterile.
>>
>>27134272
>Hormones have more irreversible effects than just becoming sterile.
but what makes them bad?
is it just because it's irreverisble?
>>
>>27134272
>Living as who you really are and not being ashamed of yourself
...But that's what I wrote?
>>
>>27134272
>Living as who you really are and not being ashamed of yourself
>the body doesn't matter and isn't who you are
>it matters if you try to change your body
I understand your argument, but i think you're jumping between two ideals
I understand it as "if you are trying to change your body, you haven't accepted that your body isn't who you are"
but i also hear
"don't change your body, you have to accept who you are"
this seems conflicting to me

I think there are ways to change your body and apprearance etc. without considering it changing who you are. hormones and dress/style is part of those things. it's an attitude thing, not some rule about, "If you take this action it means X in your mind"
>>
>tfw in a gay relationship, you are very submissive and want to be the girl (at least in the bedroom), but your bf wants you to be the top.
>>
>>27134357
Because your body doesn't dictate who you are and changing it in an attempt to become more yourself isn't going to work. The only way to accept who you are is by stopping the obsession with your physical appearance and becoming comfortable with your personality. The dysphoria isn't about you being in a flawed body because all bodies are flawed. It's about having no self esteem.

>>27134338
Sure it is.

>>27134293
See above ; it's bad because you're trying to solve your problem by going after the symptoms rather than the problem itself.
>>
>>27133755
Even if genders aren't a social construct, we have constructed them to be almost homogenous. It's possible to be as feminine as you like or as masculine as you like and still fit into society, regardless of your sex. There are loads of people who span the whole spectrum of gender and of sexuality who have no problem accepting that your sex is determined by your chromosomes and the genitals you see when you look down.

It makes no sense to say you're a man who feels like a woman or vice versa since it essentially means nothing to feel like a man or a woman, since there are women exactly like men and men exactly like women who accept and don't deny their sex. I don't feel like a man at all. I feel like an individual with my own personality; I only know I'm a man because that's how nature classifies me.
>>
>>27134451
>It's about having no self esteem.
lol nah

Anyways studies show that the obsession/dysphoria is lessened immensely by transitioning. Again, if there were another realistic practical option, it'd be recommended.
>>
>>27134637
counselling
>>
>>27134451
>changing it in an attempt to become more yourself isn't going to work.
you're assuming, though, that no matter what, if you're transitioning, you're changing your body in an attempt to become more yourself
that's not why i did it
I did it because it was preferable and i felt more comfortable doing it
that's not attacking symptoms or root cause, that's saying "the root cause of my suffering in this situation is that i don't feel entirely comfortable just being a boy in girls clothes". in order to treat that root cause, i get rid of the discomfort by accepting myself as someone who likes being seen as a girl. not that other people need to change their perspective, or that I'm *actually* a girl. it's just preferable to b e seen that way
>>
>>27134739
I'm sure some people in the course of counselling will decide with their therapist/psych not to transition and if that's what's right for them then that's okay.

But the mainstream medical/psychological organizations have all disavowed conversion therapy and many states are in the course of outlawing it entirely because of how dangerous and unscientifically supported it is.
>>
>>27132863
find some dude on 4chan who will pay for the shit and let you live at his house as a sex slave duh
>>
>>27134877
>i get rid of the discomfort by accepting myself as someone who likes being seen as a girl
But your happiness is still dependent on how other people see you ; that isn't healthy, and that's exactly what I'm trying to point out.
>>
>>27130191
How do I contact you irl? Are you in the US? Do you have a steam acct?
>>
>>27135643
why do you want to contact me
>>
>>27135643
why do you want to contact me?
orrrrrrg
>>
>>27130235
You'll still look like a monster after the surgery.
>>
>>27134975
Transexualism has nothing to do with gay, and using conversion therapy to describe counselling given to transexuals is wrong and offensive. Therapy is nearly always appropriate for people with delusions or insecurities which effect their mental health.
>>
>muh mutilation
I'm already mutilated and emasculated and it ruined my life anyways so I might as well transgender
>>
>>27135802
circumcision? or something shittier like you got your balls cut off
>>
>>27135853
How is that worse ? I don't want kids because their bare existence would be child abuse because they'd inherit my shit tier genetics and I look so klinefelteristic that I probably have little to no test. They'd just put me on TRT and it'd probably be more test than I'm producing now so it would've been BETTER if they cut my balls off.
>>
>>27135497
>find some dude on 4chan who will pay for the shit and let you live at his house as a sex slave duh
Problem is that they don't want ugly guys, only cute ones.
>>
>>27136317
"accidently" cut your balls off and get TRT then?
>>
>>27136398
Better than being circumcised. It won't reverse my circumcision though. I'm the ultimate subhuman
>>
>>27133200
>>27133508
Gender dysphoria doesn't work that way. It's a real physical discomfort with your body that gets worse and worse with age.
It's not like BDD, you can't get over it or learn to accept yourself.
Trans people know they have fake shit, it's still better than living with the gender they weren't meant to be.
>>
>>27136423
i'm circumcised too and while it is dumb as fuck idc that much. don't know any different and i can still get off. whatever.
>>
>>27135731
Reparative therapy/conversion therapy both have the same aims: reinforce gender expression/gender identity norms.

There's a reason that T is included with LGB in the anti-conversion therapy bills. Victims like Leelah Alcorn.
>>
>>27135676
Play CS GO together
>>
>tfw it's probably way too late for me to be a tranny
21 years old, disgusting ugly subhuman skull but my body is klinefeltercucked
too ugly to be a qt tranny, too inferior to be a man

i need to fucking kill myself
>>
>>27136490
I basically studied dicks. I know more aboutique them than the biggest dick sucking faggot even though I never had one in my mouth. I'm fully aware of how much circumcision actually sucks. Very much.
>>
>>27136643
If you're going to kill yourself anyway, might as well try. Even if theres a 1% chance of you making it, its still the best chance you have at happiness.
>>
>>27136514
for both LGB and T youths*
>>
>>27136643
Iktf. 6'9" 204cm autistic klinefelteristic fag here
Shiet nigga
>>
>>27136677
you sure? I could just continue living totally detached from my body and pretending that I don't exist
at least drugs and anime would still make me happy sometimes
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.