[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Springbok will never love you What is the point again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (136 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
136 KB, 2560x1440
>Springbok will never love you

What is the point again?
>>
File: smug_notes.jpg (3 KB, 120x117) Image search: [Google]
smug_notes.jpg
3 KB, 120x117
Weird thumb there
>>
I don't need her to love me, I just need her to say some dumb shit into my ear to help me sleep without thinking of suicide.
>>
Why did she have to get that short ass haircut?
>>
sorry I only have pure ASMRfus

not race traitors
>>
>>27130036
she is married to an Asian guy
>>
>>27130036
She's a huge whore though and her husband is getting cucked hard

Didn't she deleted her channel?
>>
>>27131392
Can you fill me in on what happened?
>>
>>27132111
I don't remember, I think she fucked her step father or something
>>
>>27131093
She cucked him anyway and got caught. Asians are just used for their money. That is why she stopped doing asmr because people started calling her whore/slut.
>>
>>27132250
>>27133788

I fucking knew it. Everybody showered her with praises too. Women need to be dealt with.
>>
>>27131093
>>27133788

my beta bucks are ready. how do i orbit this fine woman?
>>
>>27130435
She used to have an eating disorder. She's bipolar too. OPs pic is a wig. Her hair thinned out as a result of the disorder.
>>
>>27134066
oh no someone talked shit about a known person on the internet? it has to be true!
>>
>>27135466
It's true though, fucking cuck bitch
>>
>technology hasn't advanced to the point where I can pay a woman to teleport to my house before I go to sleep and give me a hug and tell me sweet dreams
>>
>>27135526
wheres the sauce
>>
She is also supposedly raving feminazi. Don't know about that, but some of her videos hint it pretty strongly.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.