[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>enter bathroom >see this >she says: "I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
>enter bathroom
>see this
>she says: "I'm going to make you cum, Johnny Boy! :)"
What do you do?
>>
>>27129834
Tell her I know she has a penis and I will kill her if she doesn't get away from me.
>>
>>27129834
>bathroom

Looks like the kitchen to me OP.
>>
>>27129859
>she has a penis
>she
>penis
>>
File: 1418671980303.jpg (87 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1418671980303.jpg
87 KB, 700x700
>>27129834
Walk past her, tell her to fuck off, get my coffee then go back to my room.
>>
Goddamn Elen, I told you not take the knifes in the Bath!
>>
>>27129834
>sorry, but i am only attracted to women with penis. please get dressed and leave immediately
>>
>>27129834
>her thighs touch

dropped immediately
>>
>>27129834
Attempt to murder her.
>>
Say "are you in the wrong fucking house blondie" because my names not fucking Johnny, and then proceed to call the police for breaking and entering
>>
Say "I have a boyfriend m8" and walk past her to get my damn coffee.
>>
>>27129972
>Attempt
Fucking faliure
>>
>"My name isn't Johhny"
>>
>>27129834
you can't fill the bottomless void in my soul
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.