[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your Frequency of Shitting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9
File: 1456953964854.jpg (28 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1456953964854.jpg
28 KB, 720x720
Hey robots, how often do you guys poop? I'm asking because my entire life I've only felt the urge to defecate about once every two weeks regardless of diet or exercise and I'm considering getting it checked out. I never feel constipated or backed up, but when I hear people talking about needing to shit their dinner out 30 minutes after eating I can't but feel that they're lying. Who the fuck digests food that fast?
>>
well i used to shit once a week but now its once every morning, i dont remember what i did to get it back to normal it was a long time ago
>>
have fun with your butt cancer

eat some fibre for godsake
>>
you ever tried prune juice?
>>
>>27129640
I shit 2-3 times a day
>>
File: 4756291045.jpg (243 KB, 966x713) Image search: [Google]
4756291045.jpg
243 KB, 966x713
>>27130069

I do eat fiber, lots of fruits, veggies, and rice and beans multiple times a week. Even when I was a literal baby I only shat once every two weeks and the doctor told my mom it was normal.
>>
File: 759393068.jpg (305 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
759393068.jpg
305 KB, 1920x1080
>>27130099

How many calories do you eat on a typical day, anon?
>>
once a day
>>27130099
I didn't know this was possible unless you were sick or had an upset stomach, huh
>>
>>27129640
I shit 1-2 times a day, the latter when I eat fast food. I sometimes have to shit right after eating with fast food, since my body is all like "what the fuck did you just put in me, get it out" and it's usually liquidy.
>>
>>27130121
2500-3000 high protein and vitamins (high fiber also) low fats and sugars
>>
>>27130346

OP here, I typically probably eat between 1200 and 1700 cals a day, mostly protein (eggs, sausage, steak, fish) and veggies (peppers, asparagus, brussel sprouts), lots of beans. Still only have to shit once every fortnight.
>>
File: pepe5.jpg (43 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
pepe5.jpg
43 KB, 399x388
I'm jealous of people who only have to shit once or twice every week. I shit five or six times every day, about half of those times are diarrhea, and I get abdominal pains as well. I even have to plan outings so I know where the bathroom is if I suddenly get the urge to shit.

Fucking IBS.
>>
>>27130379
I probably need to see a doctor then
>>
File: Human_Feces_in_Toilet.jpg (509 KB, 2430x2180) Image search: [Google]
Human_Feces_in_Toilet.jpg
509 KB, 2430x2180
>>27129640

once a day

this is an original comment.
>>
When people poop after they eat, what actually happening is they're pooping out food from 24 hours ago to make room for the new food. You cant possibly eat something and poop it out in an hour, your digestion isn't that fast.
>>
>>27130419
I shit once a week but it's the worst most painful thing ever
idk if it's ibs, never got it diagnosed
>>
>>27130419

I will say that it makes traveling and going away places very very convenient. When I went to camp once I didn't shit the whole time, for over three weeks so I didn't have to use the public toilets. However, I am getting concerned that I have some reverse IBS going on or colon disease or something.

>>27130653

That makes more sense.

>>27130681

See, even when I shit that one time every two weeks, its a pretty normal sized load (or at least I think so, they're like the size of bananas) and it's not painful, but it takes me about 15-20 minutes to finish the bowel movement
>>
>sometimes shitting up to 4 times in a row, a huge log each
>don't even know where all this shit comes from since not eating much at all
>often need to shit immediately afterwards eating
>found a living white worm in my shit yet doctors couldn't find anything
>>
Without drugs, 3-4, maybe even 5 a day.

With opiates, once every two or three days.
>>
>>27130099
This, sometimes more. Doesnt really matter how much i eat anymore

Nothing better than taking a good old dump
>>
>>27129640
Once or twice a day.
> needing to shit their dinner out 30 minutes after eating
It's not that meal that they're shitting out silly. It's the pressure of the newly ingested food making them have to poo.
>>
File: 1418254237282.png (292 KB, 748x1194) Image search: [Google]
1418254237282.png
292 KB, 748x1194
Maybe once every four days or so. It's always pretty small too. I don't eat very much and take a lot of opiates, so it's not too surprising.
>>
File: received_10153808729576558.jpg (23 KB, 296x394) Image search: [Google]
received_10153808729576558.jpg
23 KB, 296x394
Couple times a day.
>>
>>27131453

Seems like opiates fuck up your GI tract. I smoke weed 24/7, could that possibly be playing a role. OP here.
>>
>>27129640
I shit minimum of once a day, normally twice or even 3 times. I also have to wipe my butt every few hours because it leaks and gets real itchy.
>>
File: kek.gif (1 MB, 320x210) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
1 MB, 320x210
Usually once a day and when i feel nervous
>>
>>27131510

>anal leakage

Are you a fag or do you stick things up your butt?
>>
File: image.png (71 KB, 204x249) Image search: [Google]
image.png
71 KB, 204x249
Sometimes I have burst of where I take 3 big ass shits and sometimes I can sit a day or 2 on shit..
When I shit it isn't fun, sometimes It slides out with ease or sometimes its like Im constipated. Idk what it is. I asked a doctor if I had hemorroids but he said No and my asshole was alittle tender but nothing to worry about. Felt weird as fuck to have a doctor finger my asshole.
I take fiber so it really fucking helps. Shit will slide out with ease. Get metamucil and put 2 teaspoons in a bottle of water and I swear to god you'll be shitting fatties after that.
>>
Once every two or three days. When I exercise, eat healthy, and am not stressed from school it's once a day
>>
>>27131504
Opiates can cause constipation for sure.
Weed does not affect your digestion.
>>27131527
Not him, but I've had slight leakage problems my whole life I think it's genetic.
>>
2 or 3 per day. If I only do one, feels bad most of the day. It's annoying af.
>>
Every 3 to 5 days and my shits are extremely hard and I have hemroids because of it. I eat a giant bowl of kale everyday and it's helped but not enough. Just kill me.
>>
>>27131796
My mom has a really, really bad case of Chrohn's, and I think I inherited at least some part of it form here. Opioids help a lot. Shit less, stop needing to masturbate, content with doing nothing.
>>
Once or twice a day.

What the fuck is wrong with you robots? Eat some fucking fiber.
>>
I shit once every day.

When I went to mexico last December, I caught a stomach bug. I had to shit out diarrhea for 4 days, every 2 hours. It was not fun. My butthole felt weird.
>>
>>27132272
"Exactly how often you poop is relative to the individual. The average individual poops about once a day, releasing around one ounce of excrement per 12 pounds of body weight, meaning that a 160-pound person will produce just under a pound of poop a day. Although once a day may be the average, that does not necessarily make it the norm. As reported by Live Science, gastroenterologists agree that anything in the range of three times a day to three times a week is normal as long as the feces is neither too hard nor too loose."
Everyone's different anon
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.