[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so why exactly don't you have a kazakh gf yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: rfQLrho.jpg (219 KB, 899x1599) Image search: [Google]
rfQLrho.jpg
219 KB, 899x1599
seriously guys, you need one. pic related, i installed this language learning app on my phone (hellotalk) and i put that i am fluent in english and trying to learn russian.

and these kazakh girls just randomly message me trying to chat and be friends. it's crazy. they all want to learn english, most want to move to america to work or go to school, it is their dream.

and they all seem to have a hardon for white guys. do you really think they want to go to america and of course they would prefer to know somebody. and let's be real, it's hard to get citizenship unless you marry an american.

i have loads of pics of girls that talk to me. in fact, i talk to about 5 different girls every day. and i don't bug them, in fact they're all talking to me, starting convos, it's self-perpetuating i always have a girl to talk to.

i mean shit obviously the chances are quite slim for each individual girl that you will actually meet. but yes, they do seem to overwhelmingly want to come to america. and they are peasants, i talked to this girl who has a child and makes under $100 per month AS A DOCTOR.

if you're not some chad that can get IRL american girls why aren't you getting a 3rd world gf?
>>
I am a 3rd worlder in America. Tfw no 6th worlder gf.
>>
>>27129398
are you white? do you own a smartphone?

you could fake it desu. if a doctor makes $100 a month you can be pretty well off in comparison just by getting neetbux
>>
>>27129329
But isn't frustrating to know that 1) she lives on the other side of the world and 2) she likes you mostly only because you are an American? That's how I would feel.
>>
>>27130082
yes, but i dont know any irl girls so thats all i have. also no they like me for me, of course my citizenship is a plus. but there are surely other americans on the app
>>
>>27130355
>they like me for me
wut
>>
>>27130407
we chat on whatsapp. i make them giggle
>>
>>27130450
>i make them giggle

You are not a robot, please leave this site immediately.
>>
>>27130450
You do realize women giggle at the drop of a hat, right?
>>
>>27130554
it's quite easy actually desu. in fact, you can practice a lot. there's a lot of things you can say, and you can use the same lines for each one. you can see what works and what doesn't work based on their reactions in the voice chat
>>
File: wH0Ztv3.jpg (64 KB, 460x816) Image search: [Google]
wH0Ztv3.jpg
64 KB, 460x816
>>27130571
sure. but on tinder i get *ZERO* matches. on okcupid i get maybe one or two girls talking to me a week if i'm vigilant, and it's so difficult to keep the conversation going.

for htese girls, they initiate the conversation, care about me (ask me why i'm awake at weird hours, like out of concern), ask me what i'm eating, ask me what i did all day, show an actual geniune interest in my life.

and i have about 5 girls that do this on a nearly daily basis and roughly 10-15 girls that do it sporadically.

no girls have ever showed interest in me like this apart from my mother. it's real for me, fuck off chad. this thread is for us robots that can't find IRL american girls to talk to so these 3rd world kazakh girls are great, also a good mix of caucasian and asian

pic related, just got this photo from a new kazakh girl a few mins ago
>>
>>27130678
>sure. but on tinder i get *ZERO* matches.
So what does that tell you? The difference with the Kazakh girls is your citizenship. You can't separate that out from them just "liking you for you," or maybe you don't want to, but if your little dream of marrying her and bringing her to the US came true you'd find out in short order that they're not one in the same.
>>
>>27130968
you don't get it though, they can legitimately like me. so can the girls on tinder, who knows if our personalities are compatible. surely i could entertain some of them.

but they don't match me. why? because they want a thick 9/10 chad cock in their tight pussy. they want to get dicked, hard. they want to ride the cock carousel, only the most worthy, genetically superior male specimen cocks.

these girls on the other hand are barely scraping by, like i said a doctor girl i talk to makes $100 a month, she has a child & a husband that works 2 jobs. these girls are desperate as fuck, and they dream to come here and i will be their ticket to a happy life in america becaue i am their chance of citizenship. or any other american they meet once they get here, maybe i will get cucked, but honestly i am not so unlikeable as a person i just don't have a 'social circle' and i am simply not chaddy enough to effectively make it on my own, or pull roastie sluts with ease.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.