[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are all queers manlets or something? I'm only 5'8"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1390507232324.jpg (5 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1390507232324.jpg
5 KB, 250x188
Are all queers manlets or something? I'm only 5'8" and I'm still taller than a large number of guys on dating sites. Especially the older men. They're ALWAYS like 5'5".

What the fuck.
>>
The majority of men are around 5'7"-5'9" so yeah.
>>
I'm 6' anon. Please date me
>>
>>27129317
Do you have any morals? Are you even remotely attractive?
>>
>>27129281
Why do you think they're gay in the first place?
>>
>>27129334
Yeah I guess so. I'm not a flaming degenerate if that's what you're asking

Hard to judge myself but I at least think I'm not unattractive. 6/10 maybe
>>
>>27129364
>I'm not a flaming degenerate if that's what you're asking
I'm asking three things mostly:

- Do you use drugs?
- Do you or have you fucked strangers?
- Do you belong to a jewish religion?
>>
>>27129397
No, no and no

Do I pass?
>>
Tall boys don't need dating sites, just tinder.
>>
>>27129421
Amazingly. Stage 1 at least. Most people don't come close to getting that far. Now I'd either find you unattractive or you'd find me unattractive. I don't find pretty much anyone attractive, so that's extremely likely. If you're interested send a pic to my email. Are you?
>>
>>27129313

> median height is 5-9
> """""""majority""""" of men are markets

When will they learn?
>>
>be a twink
>all I want is to look up into the eyes of a big strong man
>instead he looks up at me
Every time
>>
>>27129512
How tall is too tall?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.