[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Live near a bunch of houses with kids >For some fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
>Live near a bunch of houses with kids
>For some fucking reason this kid got a hold of pump airhorn
>literally blasting it every 5 min for a good 3 hours
>scream "fuck" after not being able to sleep
>go outside
>yell "You need to fucking stop"
>Kid was by some adults
>adults start claiming it's not their kid
>scream "It's been fucking hours" about 3 times
>go back inside

no airhorn since.

Anyone else get any good shit accomplished with screaming lately?
>>
File: thbigcunt.png (360 KB, 431x400) Image search: [Google]
thbigcunt.png
360 KB, 431x400
A grown man screaming at a poor child who just wanted to have fun. Oh yes a fine "accomplishment" there anon
>>
get an airsoft gun and shoot him in the head from the comfort of your bedroom next time he does it
>>
>>27128919
i was thinking about walking up to him earlier and just going "hey cool airhorn can i see it?" and when he gives it to me I go "Thanks come see me monday after you get off school to get it back" and just walk away but im not that suave in real life so i ended up screaming
>>
>>27128850
not op, but fun can be had without ruining someone's time
>>
>>27129064
Not in my experience heh heh
>>
>>27129064
don't reply to trips
>>
>>27128850
Come to Switzerland. No kids and no fun allowed here.

>three black kids are playing in the community backyard on a friday evening, just talking and laughing in a normal, soft manner
>it's about 9:00 PM, I'm chillin on the balcony
>suddenly some old man yells from across
>"kids should be in bed at this time! We're here in Switzerland and not in fucking Africa!"
>kids obey instantly and silently leave
>>
>>27128850
Have you ever had an airhorn blasted at you for hours? Let's see how you like it
>>
>>27129170
that sucks ass. op here. the neighbor next to me has a kid that has a basketball hoop and shoots that pretty much every day and sometimes the ball bounces and hits my house and my room is the corner nearest the hoop so i always get hit. but i don't give a shit about that cause hey at least he's doing some physical activity and shit. This little shit is just outside blowing the airhorn for hours on end.
>>
>>27128850
aaaaand filtered

ORIGINAL COMMENT FAMILIAMBO
>>
>>27128709
only by screaming do i ever accomplish anything
>>
>>27130408
Why you cowardly little shit Can't accept a different opinion? Truly pathetic
>>
>>27130454
this senpai desu wa
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 236x173) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 236x173
>move to new apartment
>hear children screaming constantly
>look outside
>literally 8 kids running around yelling outside my bedroom window
every fucking day lads I don't want to be a jerk but I can't take it anymore
>>
>>27130566
That sounds like an early version of hell
>>
>>27130460
KILL
YOURSELF
IMMEDIATELY,
FAGGOT.
ORIGINAL
COMMENT.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.