[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
r9K has to be the dumbest cucks going wanting a candidate that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: dump.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
dump.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
r9K has to be the dumbest cucks going wanting a candidate that will make your lives worse just because he offends brown people

I hope your clown candidate takes away your food stamps and autism buck and forces you all to work menial labor for a dollar a hour
>>
>>27128526
I hope you learn when to use "a" and when to use "an"
>>
t. Rafael "El Rato" Cruz
>>
>>27128526
Why do american's vote against there better interest for corporate elite? meanwhile in the civilized world I get payed to go to college and talk to cute girl
>>
>>27128526
>cucks
>voting conservative
pick one and only one, dumbfuck
>making our lives worse
>bringing more jobs
explain libcucks
>b-but muh welfares!!!
>>
>>27128588
We're eager to suck the cocks of our benevolent corporate overlords.

> real estate bubble collapse? better put one of their strongest proponents on the seat of the presidency
>>
>>27128588
The corporate elite control every politician except for Trump. The corporations give millions of dollars to the other candidates to control them, while trump refuses their money.
>>
>>27128544
Your not very good at reading are you? moron
>>
File: not PC.png (294 KB, 659x662) Image search: [Google]
not PC.png
294 KB, 659x662
Trumpcucks are primarily white people with a victim complex, blaming oppression from society for their problems, just like the niggers they despise.

The older ones still haven't forgiven the usa for outlawing discrimination in 1964. The younger ones, meanwhile, are entranced by the idea of a better life than what they have. Many are NEETs and betas who got cucked by Tyrone or Chad.
>>
>>27128681
> real estate
> high end hotels
> venture capitalism

Rich corporations don't need to go under the table to grease his palm
>>
>>27128717
Dumb tumblrtard poster
>>
>>27128883
Trump can't uncuck you, kid.
Stop trying to blame niggers because you can't get laid.
>>
>>27128526
>Generalizations: The Post

I'm a white male and work for a living. Of course I'm voting for Trump.

Stop assuming all of us are NEET leeches.
>>
>>27128910
Ive never seena anyone seriously say that. Sjws come up with the dumbest things
>>
>>27128948
>stop assuming we're all NEETs on the NEET loser board of an anime website! It hurts my feelings!
>>
>>27128717
A cuck quoting another cuck. It's like poetry.
>>
>>27128717
>GOP shill using tired liberal shaming tactics on Trump supporters

Cuckservatives are so pathetic. I've gotten to the point where I hate the GOP every bit as much as the Democrats.
>>
>>27128699
>a hour
>>
>>27128987
/r9k/ is a general discussion board. No one where on the site's rules does it say being a NEET is a requirement for posting here.

Now fuck off.
>>
Feel the Bern trumpcucks :)
>>
>>27128957
>He doesn't know about the king of /r9k/, Elliot Rodgers
Literally wrote a 50 page document about how Stacy gives herself to Tyrone while he sits alone in his bimmer.
Now stop denying you don't feel the same. You think Trump will make you alpha like him. You're wrong.
>>
>>27128989
And I suppose you're not a cuck? You must be alpha then?

News flash Buddy, the anime girls u spill loads to are not pure, they've been used by millions of neets around the world including yourself.
>>
>>27129090
I draw my own girls and I never share them. They are fucking pure
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.