[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking hate myself boys. I thought I could finally become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1438625962170[1].jpg (45 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1438625962170[1].jpg
45 KB, 400x388
I fucking hate myself boys. I thought I could finally become a normie and live a happy, stupid life... But it looks like I fucked it up.

Let me explain.

So I went to China as an exchange student and met a girl there, how and why we got together is difficult to explain, but the most important is that she's a great girl, we really lived the same kind of shitty life I did and I think she would be able to understand most of us here. She's just... Great. It was my first girlfriend. Before I went back home, we spent 1 month together, everything paid for by my mother who's not very rich but who had just inherited money.

I was happy guys. I knew that just having a girlfriend wouldn't change my life but she's really... She really made me happy. There's nothing else I can say. She's great. She saw my flaws but still loved them, and she helped me love myself even more...

And now I'm back in my shit country where all I do all day is be behind my computer and play shitty games, if I'm not at the uni.

I promised her one thing, I promised her I'd get a part-time job to be able to go see her during the easter vacation (which is in about 2 weeks). And I broke my promise. I haven't told her yet that I won't be able to come but I know she'll be sad and especially disappointed.

I fucking hate myself. I've been back for like 6 weeks now and I've already taken my shitty habits back. I've put on weight again (had lost 7 during my exchange, got 10 back in 6 weeks). And I just couldn't go out and get a job... I don't even know why. I don't feel like a lazy person, I just hate going out of my comfort zone if I don't need to... I mean, when I was there, on the other side of the planet, I had no problem getting out of my comfort zone because I got used to it... But here... I feel numb, useless, I feel like I'm not even alive. And I know that I'm disappointing her. I know that she needs someone by her side, and that she'll dump me.
>cont
>>
>>27128403
Yo OP, this is normal it happens all over the world.

It's called """""""college experience"""""" where your parents pay for everything and you are just """"""being yourself""""""
>>
>>27128403

She won't dump me because she doesn't love me no... She'll dump me because she's lonely and needs someone. I really think she loves me as much as I love her.

So here I am... I'll have to tell her I can't see her because I'm too much of a piece of shit. And maybe she'll answer with something in the lines of "oh don't worry babe, we'll see each other later, it doesn't matter"... But she'll still be so disappointed inside.

I fucked it up so much guys. There's no way I can get any job that'd get me enough money to buy a plane ticket. I'm just fucked in every way. I'll be back to my shitty lonely life soon, and I'll have deserved it all.
>>
>>27128464
You are right, the fact that I took all my experience for granted is a bad thing. I probably deserve it.
>>
>>27128472
Hope you learned your college lesson:

Money = Girls
>>
>>27128492

Well college is usually the place where you first can experience that, when you flash your (parents) money in front of girls, they will go for you.

I saw many guys in my college blowing away all their (parents) money for """""drinks and stuff"""" for girls and many of them got their first girlfriends that way.
>>
>>27128599
I didn't really pay a lot for her, we shared living costs while we were together, so I don't know if that's true
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
You're pathetic. You got nobody to blame but yourself. It's a golden opportunity and you're fucking it up cause you wanna stay in your comfort zone.
>>
>>27128464
Are you trying to make a signature in your posts? I always see your multiple quote marks everywhere.
>>
>>27128472
>Get a job
>Spend all day all night transcribing audio files
>Sell belongings
>Ask mom for remaining money that you'll reimburse her for
>See gf
>>
>>27128599
Why do you keep doing """""this""""" you'd get your point across with one pair or double quotes.
>>
>>27128651
Where do I find that job
>>
File: image.png (97 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
97 KB, 640x1136
>>27128403

Don't worry, she'll just become part of my harem. I have two gfs and three FWBs. Women can't resist the BMC (big money cock)
>>
>>27128838
Audio file transcribing? I don't know, Amazon?
Not too informed on the subject.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.