[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never speak to her >you will never touch her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: grimes1.jpg (27 KB, 900x505) Image search: [Google]
grimes1.jpg
27 KB, 900x505
>you will never speak to her
>you will never touch her petite body
>she will never sing you to sleep
>you will never eat lasagna with her
>she will never know just how much you love her
>she will never know you exist
It hurts but it feels so good
>>
sing you to sleep OP ?
You dont need girlfriend find yourself mother
>>
>>27128364
I dont need a gf
I need grimes
>>
>>27128336

I'm disappointed that she's wearing a RRR shirt, given that she's a complete abusive cunt.
>>
>>27128336
What'd you think of art angels? I enjoyed it more than her other stuff.
>>
I have the same first name as her boyfriend. So that's something I guess.
>>
File: grimes.jpg (224 KB, 980x677) Image search: [Google]
grimes.jpg
224 KB, 980x677
>>27128336
>>27128364
REMINDER : Grimes has yellow fever and ONLY dated Asian guys in High School. She lost her virginity to an Asian guy.

" I know because I grew up in Vancouver and half my high school was Korean or Chinese and the kind of shit I heard all the time was horrible. I used to walk around with my Chinese boyfriend and people would yell slurs out of cars. Racism isn't over. Sexism isn't over."

http://pitchfork.com/news/49448-grimes-speaks-out-in-defense-of-beyonce-gangnam-style-and-mariah-carey/
>>
File: grimes_yearbook pictures_02.jpg (342 KB, 980x1368) Image search: [Google]
grimes_yearbook pictures_02.jpg
342 KB, 980x1368
>>27128486
>REMINDER : Grimes has yellow fever and ONLY dated Asian guys in High School. She lost her virginity to an Asian guy.

This is what she looked like in HS when she was a cum dump for Asian boys
>>
>>27128421
same,its very poppy but i like it
Artangels and visions are probably her best albums
though geidi primes has incredible tracks like rosa and avi
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9XKLqGqwLA
>you will never be Grimeth

I don't even care about the lisp, it's super cute.
>>
>>27128486
>implying thats something bad
The average girl get fucked by niggers
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 500x544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 500x544
I'll just leave this here friend
>>
>>27128584
>I'll just leave this here friend
what is wrong with that, all girls have hair
>>
>>27128584
>she does not have 10/10 face,therefore it is wrong to be attracted to her.

T-Thanks Mr. 2/10 Neckbeard
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.