[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw burned out on media, video games, internet >depression
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: ewtewt.jpg (13 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
ewtewt.jpg
13 KB, 500x259
>tfw burned out on media, video games, internet
>depression and boredom through the roof
>crying myself to sleep every night
>praying not to wake up next shitty morning
>hoping for ww3 and financial collapse
>still waiting still suffering
>emotional pain is slowly devouring me from the inside
JUST...MAKE IT STOP
>>
File: 1436832986677.jpg (11 KB, 247x274) Image search: [Google]
1436832986677.jpg
11 KB, 247x274
>>27127952
Don't worry OP, some shit will happen. we will have our war,
>>
Get a job, then you'll have money to do things and won't be bores anymore
>>
>>27128038
i wish...i really wish this was true....but every time i tried my depression skyrocketed...so i went back to neet.
There's no escape...
>>
>>27128078
plus there's really nothing i wanna buy, since i've burned out on pretty much anything, and materialistic trinkets cant satisfy me.
>>
guys please post more posts, i'm feeling lonely T_T
>>
buuummpppp arganil cannemt
>>
OP you need to switch up your hobbies every 6 months or so if you want to keep your sanity while being a neet. Your brain needs new stimulation. I just went from listening to audiobooks while playing mindless games or watching mindless shit like lets plays. I did that all day every day for 6 months and then I got bored and now I shitpost on 4chan instead
>>
>>27127952
I always thought to myself that if nothing else can work for me, I will travel by foot and hitchhike across country to Arizona. It's a goal and if I die along the way its still not a loss.
>>
Get a job and use the money only for social experiences. (Tabletop games you have to play in person, going to a con or something, hell, just going to a bar.)
Eventually you may fool yourself into happiness this way.
>>
>>27127952
This is the point when you're supposed to start using drugs

t. You from the future
>>
File: IMG_20160310_110425.jpg (159 KB, 790x790) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160310_110425.jpg
159 KB, 790x790
Just find a qt to orbit op! :^)
>>
File: 1457523369841.jpg (417 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1457523369841.jpg
417 KB, 2448x3264
>>27129232
drugs are degenerate.. but maybe i am too.

>>27129254
i'm still looking god damnit.
>>
>>27129411
Just kill yourself, Eliza is waiting
>>
File: photo_1457800446733.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
photo_1457800446733.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
>>27129411
Why not orbit Eliza she is top cutie

she is so nice
>>
>>27129555
i realized i was a stalker last night

>they want what they can't have.
>stalking is strongly associated with a number of psychological disorders. Primarily, borderline personality disorder, depression, narcissistic personality disorder, and schizophrenia.
>psychotic stalking is closely associated with serious mental illness.
>i believe that i know things no one else does about her, and that makes me feel special.
>i want her to take notice and reciprocate my feelings. i want to impress her, make her realize the time i spend trying to get her attention.

>my life is so fucking pathetic that i latch onto these girls, hoping that i can be a part of their lives..

i don't know why it took my so long to realize all of this. i'm planning on going to my school psychiatrist. get some help.

i need a girlfriend. not someone to orbit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.