[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally get gf >she tells me how she was raped by 2 guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (32 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32 KB, 633x758
>finally get gf
>she tells me how she was raped by 2 guys before
>get a sick feeling through my entire body and feel kinda gross looking at her

Well looks like once a robot always a robot
>>
>Raped
>More than once
This is concerning.
>>
You'd be surprised how many girls have been raped. Usually by ex's or close friends
>>
>>27127033
2 guys at the same time
>>
>>27127010
Anon drop her and don't look back. Girls like this are fucked in the head and you have absolutely no future with her. It's not worth it.

You wouldn't even get to fuck her for a LONG time.
>>
>>27127071
Why not for a long time?
>>
>>27127071
Or she could be lying because most girls do that shit
>>
>>27127129
I bet she'll says some shit like "oh I'm scared of having sex now, anon".

>>27127131
All the more reason to avoid her.
>>
>>27127142
No she always wants to suck my dick and for me to cum all over face and mouth and we send nudes constantly
>>
>>27127010
She enjoyed it.
redpillblocks
>>
>>27127214
Then she's the slut kind of "raped". I bet she fuck loadsaguys and will leave you soon then.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.