[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw got molested when I was 7 years old >tfw been a bed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1
File: asdas.png (100 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
asdas.png
100 KB, 500x421
>tfw got molested when I was 7 years old
>tfw been a bed wetter ever since
>tfw 22 and that is my only sexual experience
>>
>>27126871
SMELLY DUMB NORMIE SCUM. GET OUT
>>
>>27126871
I was the guy who did it. Sorry. The wife was in LA.
>>
>>27126964
Awww shit nigga

*high fives*
>>
Are you a guy or girl? What gender was the molester?
>>
>>27127023
Excuse me? My attacker was actually GENDERFLUID and subscribes to who/what/where pronouns only. Fucking sexist.
>>
>>27127023
I am a anamorphic balls in vagina feline roach and the gender of my molester is personal to him/her/they
>>
>>27126950
that shit probably ruined my life

>>27127023
I'm a guy, he's also a guy
>>
do you wear diapers like in my animes?
>>
>>27127103
no thats very embarrassing
>>
>>27127074
>>27127085
Sure is reddit in here.

(Normally I like reddit, it's a good website. But when you post shit tier karma grab circlejerk comments like that you can go fuck yourself. No one thinks it's funny. No one things it's original or clever. You're simply repeating the same dead lines that someone came up with months ago. Stop)
>>
>>27127116
why don't you report him??
>>
>>27127116
So you just piss all over the bed on a nightly basis? Is that a lot more dignifying for you or something.
>>
>>27127128
>You're simply repeating the same dead lines that someone came up with months ago. Stop)

So this entire board? You're just mad no one is taking you seriously and shitposting at your lame ass inquiries, kill yourself
>>
>>27127132
It happened 15 years ago.

The guy who did it was a low life junkie, he's probably dead by now, plus no one knows about it, im ashamed.

>>27127143
Not nightly basis, probably twice per month.
>>
>>27127128
Hey you can go and fuck your self shit ass.
>>
>>27127153
I also didn't think that was funny whatsoever
>>
>>27127153
>not even the op
>this board actually has interesting people/topics
>too stupid to even recognize that

Back to /b/ with you.
>>
>>27127171
Pro tip: People post for their own amusement and not yours
>>
>>27127172
>>this board actually has interesting people/topics

no, it doesn't
>>
>>27127164
>let himself be raped by a junkie

Yeah, lost all sympathy there bud. A relative or authority figure, sure. But some drugged up shitstain and you didn't even report him?

Whatever the circumstances were that lead to this, you probably asked for it.
>>
>>27127195
Yeah I'd love an example of these interesting people/topics as well.

Another mom-fucking thread, perhaps?
>>
>>27127128
Trying to be funny is now considered a Reddit thing? Stop the witch-hunt please.

>>27127164
>ashamed about something that is in no way your fault
How can any person smart enough to read and write actually think that way?
>>
>>27127184
Your 'joke' was neither funny nor interesting in the least. The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>27127219
No one cares about you though so why would it matter
>>
>>27126871
that sucks I'm sorry that happened to you
>>
>>27127228
How old are you? Im genuinely curious
>>
>>27127207
This one.

/b/
>roll for
>gets
>furry
>ylyl
>rekt
>/pol/ crossover

/r9k/
>autists and awkwards actually trying to talk about shit
>wagecuck/normy filler

At least this board tries.
>>
>>27127218
Repeating TIA memes is a reddit thing.
>>
>>27127196
Dude, I was a kid, I didn't know.

>>27127218
I don't know.
>>
>>27127242
Irrelevant friendo
>>
>>27127275
How did you even end up involved with a junkie? Fuckers creeped me out as a kid.
>>
>>27127281
Nah it is. You're immature.
>>
>>27127196
What he was a child wtf
>>
>>27127289
>You're immature.
>r9k

kek

>telling someone no one cares about their opinions
>literal truth
>immature

lol
>>
>>27127288
Not op but
Some people I know this is crazy have really really shitty parents/gaurdians or home lives some children are even homeless
>>
>>27127326
Ill be the bigger man and stop replying to your faggot ass
>>
>>27127342
Why would you need his age like that is irrelevant wtf
>>
>>27127342
>i know you're right

see ya m8
>>
>>27127288
He worked for my dad, one day my parents had an appointment and guess who took care of my while they were gone.
>>
>>27127312
A child involved with drugs or with people that do drugs or frequents a drug area.

You do drugs you get what you deserve.

Faggots trying to make that shit acceptable when this is the type of person you find. Shame.
>>
>>27127354
Why do you type like youre on tumbler like wtf baka senpai
>>
>>27127275
You fucking liked it, I wouldnt doubt you fap to being "molested" everyday
>>
>>27127358
That's different. Parents fucked you over. >>27127358
>>
>>27127414
Eh, I mean, it probably fucked my brain.

But nah, that shit doesn't get me hard
>>
OP i got molested for the first time around the same age as you and it continued on till i was like 10. It was my older cousin he'd threaten me, hold me underwater, and check swing a baseball bat at my head. Like most pedo's, he's twisted. My cousin was molested too growing up, except he was raped by his step-dad, a lot. He also watched his step-dad rape his sister, and he also raped his sister. Presently, he is unmarried and in an unsteady relationship with a chick who thinks it's a good option to bring his spawn into the world. I've never met her but she's pregnant now with his kid. He can't hold a job, he's the most emotionally unstable person I know, and an overall failure. I get satisfaction in knowing that even though he's had sex with more women than I have, he got fucked as a kid and his life is way more fucked than mine. I'd never do that to a kid. It stops with me. Fuck him. I pity him now in a hopeless cause kind of way. He can't be helped or trusted with anything. He won't get help. These people are fucked op. They have no future other than working and drowning in a life of endless suffering because they pity themselves. I've learned to appreciate doing things i want to do. Things that bring a wider range of emotions other than just joy. Things like learning an instrument, working out, and I've been trying to code but I can't really get into it (I get bored after a few days of repetition and stopped feeling challenged). Meditation helps too. A lot. You can torrent the head space meditation app if you've never tried meditating and wondered what its like. I know that everyday that I do something, even though many days I sit and do nothing, that builds me up and teaches me something is a step further from the lifestyle of the person and people responsible for molesting people like you and me when we were children and many children today.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.