[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why all the girls that I am flirting have boyfriend? I completed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 147201_o1985.gif (970 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
147201_o1985.gif
970 KB, 500x250
Why all the girls that I am flirting have boyfriend?
I completed my rise and shine and I am well functioning guy in society and improved my look 5 to 7. But there is a problem.
All the girls who flirt with me hide the fact that they have a boyfriend. When I learn about it and when I say them they have a boyfriend indirectly, they get nervous and they talk bull shit and cease flirting with me.
Why all the girls are unfaithful? Why I am becoming the side dude? Fuck this shit, I did rise and shine for nothing.
>>
It has nothing to do with you. Sorry if girls are being overly flirty with you. Take it as a compliment, means you'll find someone single eventually. You just have to wait.
>>
>>27126449
wtf is rise and shine
>>
>>27126449

Just cuck all of them . Don't turn down free fucks.
>>
>>27126449
because females will always be unfaithful and flirty, that's just female behavior
>>
I suspect that you're probably confusing friendliness for flirting. Then you're probably making it awkward by bringing up the boyfriend. Because they have no romantic interest in you and you're pretty much accusing them of cheating, and they don't want to put up with that. I doubt they're going to cheat for a 7 (which you probably aren't anyway)
>>
>>27126500
> you're probably confusing friendliness for flirting
kek, this
>>
>>27126489
It is eating healthy, going to gym, stop playing vidya, interacting people more, getting good haircut and clothes man. I did it in 6 months and I thought totaly worth it.
>>27126494
I tried and after getting small kiss I felt that I am a garbage.
>>
>>27126500
> you're probably confusing friendliness for flirting
I dont think friends kiss, hold hands, compliment each other in a romantic way or hold suspicious eye contact. Am I wrong?
>>
>>27126550

Lol. You are the orbiter. Cut loose
>>
She just wants the free cash from you and attention. She will never fuck you.
>>
>>27126449
>All the girls who flirt with me hide the fact that they have a boyfriend.

some of them do it because they like the attention from time to time.
others like to get a rise from their boyfriends, make them jealous show that they still care.
while yet others just plain do it to cheat.

w/e reason they have.
it is not a very appealing trait.
>>
>>27126623
How is it possible man? So nowadays girls french kiss their friends? Gimme a break.
I am not saying that they are all over me. What I am saying is they are using me as physical and emotional vibrator. Their boyfriends are generally living in other city or university.
>>
>>27126718

If you never put your dick in them, you are cuck.
>>
>>27126651
>It is not a very appealing trait.
(Not Op). No it probably isn't, but the sad fact is from what I've seen in my life , surrounded by other normies, that is that very frequently new relationships develop from girlfriends cheating on their boyfriends and all of a sudden you see this new happy couple instead.
>>
>>27126738
the boyfriend watching his girl flirt with other men, while still wanting to be with her is the cuck.

get your shit together.
>>
>>27126738
Anon I want relationship not just pussy.
>>27126651
So that makes me kinda toy right? It is so fucked up. I agree with you it is not a appealing trait.
>>
>>27126810

You never fucked her then you are the cuck orbiter.

>>27126795

Pipe down and go back to your anime.
>>
>>27126810
yes it makes you her toy.
a very rage inducing feeling once your find out.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.