[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Female here. Can you guys stop spreading lies about how we only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: average looking man.jpg (88 KB, 600x369) Image search: [Google]
average looking man.jpg
88 KB, 600x369
Female here. Can you guys stop spreading lies about how we only care about looks? As long as
>you are at least average looking
>your height is at least 5'12"
>you earn at least $40k a year
>your penis is at least 7"
We WILL consider dating you.
>>
Alright, let's date then.

Actually, hold on. First, you must fulfill these requirements as well .

>No chub or landwales
>At least average facial aesthetic
>Height below 5'12"
>Earn at least 40k USD a year
>Your vagina must be an innie and smooth shaven
I WILL consider dating your insane ass
>>
>>27126170
But why 7" ? The whole point of penetrative sex is you have to go balls deep and be very close and intimate with your partner. You can't do that with a 7". Goddammit woman, go on, make me hate you more. Fuck, that one was very hurtful.
>>
>>27126170
> 5'12"
I believe it would be more efficient to just say 6' and leave it at that.
>>
>>27126170
Dude, you're incredibly delusional. Go outside for once. Look around. All sorts of guys have girlfriends. It's not like there are Chads running around with harems of hundreds of girls on his arm.
>>
how would you know how long someone's dick is the moment you start dating them?

desu dicklets are way better off than manlets because by the time you actually get to that point it's too late to just stop
>>
this is the shittiest bait ever
anyone above and below this post is retarded
>>
File: 122248635230.gif (24 KB, 407x456) Image search: [Google]
122248635230.gif
24 KB, 407x456
>>27126170
>your height is at least 5'12"
>tfw 5'4"
>>
File: 12224862674.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
12224862674.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>>27126331
Every thread on this board is bait, anon.99% of the greetext stories are false too.
>>
>>27126170
>tfw i only score the first thing
Being manlet+dicklet makes me want to shoot schools.
>>
>>27126331
What this >>27126352 anon says. If you don't reply to bait, what else is there to reply to?
>>
then you, femanon
>must not be a feminist, liberal, or tumblrista
>must be a virgin, anything more you a slut
>must not be a coalburner
>must be skinny with thigh gap, stomach fat and thunder thighs are fucking nasty
>must have no body hair at all
>must clean vagina everyday
>saying you were raped or cut yourself is an automatic dealbreaker because you are a disgusting attention whore
>must enjoy animu and vidya
>>
>>27126170
>We
maybe you but I have standards
>>
>40k a year

My sides. McDonald's workers make that much now.
>>
>>27126447
>must not be a feminist, liberal, or tumblrista
>must not be a coalburner
>must be skinny with thigh gap, stomach fat and thunder thighs are fucking nasty
>must have no body hair at all
>must clean vagina everyday
>saying you were raped or cut yourself is an automatic dealbreaker because you are a disgusting attention whore

Cyborg here, a lot of middle class normalfag women in their 20s are like this desu senpai, it's not a rarity. Maybe weight will fluctuate a bit and they won't be too into your autistic hobbies but that's about it.
>>
>>27126322
She tells ever one you raped her
>>
>>27126170
excellent memeing. high quality baiting

this is what /r9k/ is these days
>>
>>27126331
still bait, but females are superficial creatures anon.
>>
>>27127167
in that case you may as well actually rape her since you're fucked either way
>>
>>27127167
but you can't rape if you have a small dick
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.