[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get divorced without losing everything?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 246x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 246x236
I was forced to have an arranged marriage a few years ago because my parents didn't want me to be a NEET forever. My wife was a 8/10 so I didn't really complain.

But then I discovered her true nature soon after. She was abusive, controlling nasty and frequently had affairs without even trying to keep it a secret. Worst of all, I'm still a virgin and she laughs openly about it.

I want out guys. I REALLY want out of this shithole.

But how? Shes such a good liar and everyone would rather believe her than a beta cuck like me. If I divorce her, I'll be sure to lose 50% of my net worth and shes even stated that she'll make it her mission to even take away most of my vintage manga and anime collection....
>>
>>27125889
mehmet my son, yuo are unhappy married man now, so yuo have to choose

>comit honorable suicide
or
>lose all in divorce
>>
>>27125889
Depends on the country, but in the US if you've never consummated marriage annulment is an option.
>>
>>27125889
>Vintage manga
>Vintage anime
Yeah okay this is a real story.
>>
>>27125889
Tell the media your whole story and then commit suicide.
You'll be doing it for the greater good.
>>
You're not legally married without having once put your tiny cock in her.
>>
File: 1449526884861.png (22 KB, 217x225) Image search: [Google]
1449526884861.png
22 KB, 217x225
>>27125889
Try to get proof that she cheated on you. Or better, lure her into another man's bed. That way, you'll have more control. But remember, you need proof. After that, try to get her, yourself and your family at the same table. Then, expose her in front of everyone.
>>
>>27125922
Good luck

>Women claims he raped her
>Anons claims no
>Word vs word
>Anon goes to prison and woman gets his shit

Men get no rights in America. Anything with a vagina gets treated 100x better than men
>>
>>27125968
Do this. That or poison her.
>>
Get a recorder and record everything she says. Making fun of you for being virgin? Perfect, she can't say you raped her.
>>
You are a pathetic loser. Forced into getting married??
>could have argued and argued no
>could have thrown shit around and shown your true autism when family came to see you
>could have walked away at ANY POINT
>could have gathered evidence of cheating

You are seriously a fucking loser who doesn't deserve any help. How the fuck are you old enough to get married and yet not figure things out for yourself?

Posting on Scandinavian Renaissance forums on how to get divorced? Blows my fucking mind man there's some fucked up shit sometimes but you take the fucking cake.

You're one dumb cunt anon. Kill yourself becaus you don't deserve to live. Drink some fucking bleach right now. Walk in front of a truck. Go for a police officers gun. Just honestly kill yourself today. Fuck, man.
>>
Have you tried hitting her?

When she mouths off, slap her. Don't leave a mark obviously, but let her know that's not okay.

After you put her in place, that would be a good time to fuck her.
>>
>>27126066
>Posting on Scandinavian Renaissance
Screencapping this based new weebmeme for the karma!
>>
>>27125889
Every aspect of this post is meant to trigger robots:

>overly controlling parents
>evil Stacy
>cuckolded husband
>she wants to take his "vintage manga and anime collection"

...and yet newcucks still fall for it. Unbelievable.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 306x306
>>27126110
She hits me....
>>
>>27125889
>Vintage manga and anime collection

You had me there anon.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.