[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You Trump chumps are the biggest fucking retards.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 745x732) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 745x732
You Trump chumps are the biggest fucking retards.
>>
>>27125800
Pretty much OP. I get a kick out of how obvious this is for nearly every European I've met, but Americans still don't get it.
>>
Politics is theater. It's a play. A big show.

Nobody's vote really matters. Don't get so invested. Just enjoy the ride.
>>
Euro here, Trump is the best choice. Fuck uneducated minorities. Also, healthcare is a meme and college education a waste of time for most fields. If everyone has a college education, it loses value.
>>
>>27125800
>implying "the white man" isnt the enemy the kike media wants you to hate
>>
>haha mom I called them a retard can I get my tendies now?
>>
File: Trump evasive.jpg (27 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
Trump evasive.jpg
27 KB, 600x337
says the loser cuck voting for sanders

Fuck off, Trump all the way MAGA

he is literally 4chan: the candidate
>>
What's the point of the comic?
>>
>>27125909
>war hawks cause all the problems in the world man!
>the only reason we are fighting islam is the global elites need to keep the arms market afloat man!
>we could all get free shit if not for the evil 1% and their wars man!

Its just liberal nonsense, as usual
>>
>>27125908
Trump is a non hhkv chad. Nothing like us you fuckwit
>>
>>27125800
Trump doesn't want to bomb atab countries, he just doesn't want to flood the country with terrorists and darkies. Trump is literally the only politician that is okay with putin. He is not going to start wars, unlike every other candidate.
>>
>>27125986
>/r9k/ is the best representation of all of 4chan

lose the ego kid

He triggers everybody, which is what old /b/, current /pol/, /tv/, /v/, and a ton of other boards make their life missions.

He just doesn't give a fuck, and is hated by most normies

He is 4chan
>>
>>27125952
Yeah but what flag is the non-commie flag?
>>
File: worlds shittiest religon.jpg (22 KB, 640x380) Image search: [Google]
worlds shittiest religon.jpg
22 KB, 640x380
>>27126098
ill give you a hint;

ever seen one of those Coexist bumper stickers?

its not a country...

If you need more help
>filename
>>
>implying there is a better choice
Zionist Cruz, Microsoft's Rubot, Hillary "literally a criminal" Clinton and Bernie "never getting the nomination" Sanders.
>>
>>27125800
As opposed to voting sanders? A man who didn't see his first pay-check until he was 40? A liberal cocksucker who has no idea how economics works? A people pleasure who wants to give out all this free shit and raise taxes to 90% without a thought how it would affect the very same people he claims to want to help?
>>
>America has literally had its first joke candidate who climbs the polls using memes and dick pics

Politics is over, guys.

It was a good run. But the inevitable total collapse of the system has happened, and we've gotta enter 100 years of anarchism or something so that we can forget it ever happened and go back to the days when presidency wasn't the equivalent of America's Next Top Model.

Either that or just embrace our new popularity system and start up the First Annual Hunger Games.
>>
>>27125859
>When everyone else can read, it loses value.
Jesus, the dumb.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.