[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daaaaamnn, women SUCK. Why does every loser want a girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 20151114_crybully-1024x746.jpg (302 KB, 1024x746) Image search: [Google]
20151114_crybully-1024x746.jpg
302 KB, 1024x746
Daaaaamnn, women SUCK.

Why does every loser want a girlfriend and to get married? You will have your desires granted and you will suffer from it.

Women are angry
They are always at the defensive.
Their moods change a lot and are very demanding.
Their sex drives are low, specially when they are in a commited relationship.
And they can take your house and half of your salary after divorce (70% divorce rates for 21st century couples, and growing).
They don't age gracefully.

Having a wife is expensive.
They are greedy capitalists who own the monopoly of the means of production of babies.

It is a very stressful life.

Specially now that you have machines that do almost everything a woman does. And Virtual Reality. And women are whores, you don't need a wife or girlfriend to fuck one. And if you don't... then know that wives are giving you sex in exchange of money, until they don't even have to give you sex anymore. Or once every two months.

In the future (long term) we will have kids at the lab. It's inevitable. We will be independent.
>>
pro tip: you'redescribing your own mother there
>>
File: CaCUwl5UkAA8CUm.jpg (68 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CaCUwl5UkAA8CUm.jpg
68 KB, 600x800
>>27125644

Not just my mother, but all women in my family, and I have a very big family.

Women don't even understand why men are so "cuck". Why would they want to give up everything... for me?

Well, turns out that men see women as their saviours. A benevolent figure, an innocent little thing, because our sex drive blinds us.

That's why they have evolved to look girly and innocent. But it's just another survival strategy.

That's not what they are.
>>
>Their sex drives are low, specially when they are in a commited relationship.

In my limited experience women have irritatingly high sex drives to the point where sex becomes a miserable chore.
>>
>>27125605

This is the worst part. The only thing that makes a woman want to sleep with you is the thought that you might not be theirs. This is why so many men who are capable of getting women are total players and just fuck and never go exclusive (or if they do, they cheat). Being in a relationship and being faithful and loving is a good way to make sure you end up barely ever having sex.
>>
>>27125605
>Women are angry
Men are always a lot more aggressive
>They are always at the defensive.
Men are always on the offensive
>Their moods change a lot and are very demanding.
Men usually get upset over things that are a lot smaller
Wanting to have sex a lot is degenerate
>And they can take your house and half of your salary after divorce (70% divorce rates for 21st century couples, and growing).
That's the fault of whoever decides to marry a person without a job
>They don't age gracefully.
Men bald, grow beer guts, and already have horrible skin

Each sex has it's pitfalls
You might as well not interact with literally anyone because people are almost literally all the same and react in predictable ways
Men aren't better at being humans than women, they are just better at being what they think is good
>>
>>27125883
Maybe you're the woman here.
>>
>>27125883

I used to think OP as well, until I met my ex-wife. She was ALWAYS asking for sex. So much so that she fucking cheated on me. Fuck

I divorced her ass and kept all of my shit though. And you know? She still came back to me for sex.

I just don't get women.
>>
Isn't Ben Garrison that furry that tweets death threats to non SJWs?

Now he did a complete 180?
>>
>>27127110
No, not at all. Very much not the same person.
>>
>>27126002
heres the cuck
>>
>>27126002
>Men usually get upset over things that are a lot smaller
fucking lmao at this one. holy shit you are a clueless white knight virgin
>>
File: 1438219538296.jpg (301 KB, 1200x891) Image search: [Google]
1438219538296.jpg
301 KB, 1200x891
>>27125605
>not posting the real version
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.