[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rawrr! Hehehe, hi uncle anon! What are we going to do today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Please don't ban me again.jpg (184 KB, 807x605) Image search: [Google]
Please don't ban me again.jpg
184 KB, 807x605
Rawrr! Hehehe, hi uncle anon! What are we going to do today?
>>
I'm not your uncle.
>>
>>27125532
make lasagna and listen to grimes
>>
watch me play this japanese eroge game
>>
>>27125532
You a fucking sicko you creep.
>>
>>27125532
I haven't seen this in a while. It's cool when it's a "from time to time" thread not a "day after day" one. I'm looking at you NEET-threads >:(
>>
>>27125676
What kind of game is that, uncle anon? Is it like Halo?
>>
Today, I'm gonna teach you how to ride a bike naked. Ready? Ok, take of your clothes, sweetie.
>>
File: thisthread.jpg (53 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
thisthread.jpg
53 KB, 750x563
Oh boy... here we go

Original??
>>
Do whatever you want, the fuck. Search for friends or stuff like that.
>>
Watching a movie and maybe playing Bloodborne later. And after a few years i will impregnate you
>>
>>27125711
no, but the main girl is about your age. I am sure you will like it
>>
>>27125794
>playing eroge with old ladies
>>
>>27125532
I'm going to smoke copious amounts of weed and not get high while browsing 4chan all day. You can do whatever you want. Food is in the upstairs fridge, beer is in the basement fridge.
>>
>>27125532
You're going to help me create memes

I mean may may memes with OC.

If you're lucky, you'll get a nice can of coke, but it depends on the quality of may may you create.
>>
jesus man i use this site for fuckin years and this retarded meme is still here u fuckin dipshits get the fuck out with ur pedo jokes fuckin fucktards
>>
>>27126133
Never fucking post in my thread again unless you're contributing to the discussion.
>>
I thought I told you to not wear clothes anymore.
>>
>>27125532
Don't know, what do ya wanna do?
>>
>>27125532
I kind hope she likes vidya
>>
>>27125532
Shut the fuck up and stop posting.
>>
I'm going to make you watch as I suffer in agony from the beach im about to drink lol
>>
>>27125930
>tfw you've actually said this to your neice
>>
>>27125532
we are going to catch a fish, with you in my lap so I can show you how to work the lure.

As it gets dark on the drive home you can hold my hand if you are scared

We will then turn on the oven in our nice cozy cabin, gut it and debone it so we can cook it. Then I'll show you how to prepare and season fresh garden variety vegetables in a way that balances out the dish.

Then we will have dinner together and... ;-; so ronery
>>
>>27125532
we shouldn't be able to interact
in fact i should be entirely invisible and non existent in this dimension whatever your doing i'd advise against it your clearly in violation of the inter dimensional treaties of 2420
i'm going now
>>
>>27125691
Guilty mind. Why even post?
>>
>>27125930
>If you're lucky, you'll get a nice can of coke, but it depends on the quality of may may you create.

I don't know why but this is fucking hilarious
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.