[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here jealous of future robots? >ywn live out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 152779.jpg (946 KB, 2047x1240) Image search: [Google]
152779.jpg
946 KB, 2047x1240
Anyone else here jealous of future robots?

>ywn live out your dreams in easily accessible virtual reality.
>ywn live in a photo realistic fantasy land, slaying monsters with your friends and seeking the validation of your waifu.
>ywn give up the stress of real life and wait for your death in a state of bliss.
>ywn ride your horse around beautiful untouched grasslands, exploring otherwordly forests.
>ywn pledge your sword to your king, offering to die for the place you love.

Will virtual reality be the real heaven?
>>
>not getting into lucid dreaming for free virtual reality right now that's not cucked by censors like the real VR will be
>>
>>27125458
How often do you lucid dream? I'm busting my ass over here just to dream at all.
>>
>>27125448
Salsa on pic? Or artist?
Jxkdkrbfofodolwe orginal
>>
People look a lot different now than 100, 50, or even 30 years ago.
I'm deathly afraid of real life traps becoming genetically possible with the next generation of kids. I will be so JEALOUS.
>>
>>27125484
albert bierstadt
>>
Damn I was hoping this thread would take off.
>>
>>27125479
I am not the anon you were replying to, but I have 10 lds per month on average. I've had hundreds of them.
If you wish to increase your dream recall, the best way is to miantain constant and healthy sleep schedule, set the intention to remember them throughout the day and before you go to sleep and write down any dreams you've had when you wake up.
>>
>>27125583
Its not going to happen like in SAO man.... The SJWs and feminists will make sure to make VR gaming politically correct.
>>
>>27125494
>People look a lot different now than 100, 50, or even 30 years ago.
No they don't, you fucking moron.
>>
>>27126305
>write your dreams out on paper when you wakec up

I never understand this. How does it help you?
>>
>>27126350
And the fundamentalist christians that you align yourselves with will try to ban it completely, dumb faggot.
>>
>>27126382
There's a lot more interracial mixing. You got a lot more half- or even +3 ethnicity babies
>>
>>27128018
Why would they ban it? It could be used for religion stuff too. Besides vr is going to be s multi million $ industry. Fundamentalists can't do shit and lobbying against it will be infutile. Idiot.
>>
>>27125458
What exactly defines a lucid dream? I've has realistic dreams about places and people in my life and it was almost like I was living those dreams. I always have these dreams too but I don't usually remember them all.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.