[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In all honesty, and normies and girls feel free to post in this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
In all honesty, and normies and girls feel free to post in this thread, girls specify your gender here, why do you normies want to be robots?
Are you all just hipsters and tumblr is becoming too mainstream so you chose to come here to be "different"?
If not that, then specify. Because I can't see why else you normies would want to be robots. (I'm talking about the ones who claim they're robots)
>>
>>27125405
I am a cyborg and a /female/. I wouldn't call myself a robot, but I am definitely a cyborg (I do believe that most fembots are actually just cyborgs tbqh OP).
>>
>>27125436
OP here. Age? And why do you feel this way?
i'm only curious i'm not trying to badger you ahh
>>
>>27125405
Oh, sorry, I come here because I'm an old fag and "work from home". R9k often has some of the most interesting topics of discussion and they are very permissive of muh autism. I can be more of myself in here and find it easy to relate to most people.
>>
>>27125450
I am 24 and I feel like a cyborg because I am one. I'm just incredibly lucky that I was born female, otherwise I would be a real deal robot.
>>
I'm a girl, I have extreme anxiety and depression, no friends irl, barely ever leave my room, have never had sustained employment, never had a bf. I'm not profoundly unattractive, or deformed or anything, but I'm bucktoothed and have crazy eyes. I'm 5ft tall and weigh 105lbs, but I just have no drive to change my life at all. I think about suicide often but I'm too cowardly to go through with it.
>>
>>27125405
>>27125462

I'm a normie and I'm here for the same reason she is - this used to be the more mature alternative to /b/. That was back before the return of /pol/, though, and I find myself a lot more at home on /b/ these days because the circlejerks at least get broken up on a regular basis. Here, though, even the weakest bait is guaranteed like 100 replies. It's funny, but /r9k/ and /pol/ are pretty much the epitome of everything /b/ hated back when 4chan was young. It's like we got infected during the Hal Turner raids all those years ago and the cancer has just overwhelmed what little immune system we had to begin with.
>>
>>27125462
OP here. That's perfectly fine.
Do you know your MBTI personality thingy?
i'm only curious i'm not trying to badger you ahh
>>
>>27125493
ill be your bf send lewds
>>
>>27125405

Normalfags want to feel part of the group. Robots USED to be the majority in here so a lot of normalfags RP being robots or self described themselves as ones.
>>
>>27125493
OP here. I-I'll be your friend...
Vidya is all you need!
>>
OP here. Fuck off you fakers.
>>
>>27125522
I wouldn't be a good friend, sorry. I'm really broken and its best that I stay isolated from other people so I don't hurt them indirectly. People usually stay my friend until I expose my unhappiness to them, then they stop.
>>
I have diagnosed aspergers and when I post details of my life here even after revealing my gender the so called robots with such hard lives and such low standards call me a retard and say they'd never date someone disabled like me

if you have ever bought your own clothes, left the house by yourself, prepared your own meal or run your own bath you are a normalfaggot and need to go back to facebook
>>
>>27125499
I am an ENTP, so called eccentric by default personality type.

>>27125498
Maybe I should start going to /b/ again. You're right btw, /pol/ has brought all kinds of cancer to this place, also, le redpill meme.
>>
>>27125529
I'm OP! You're a fake OP /:<
>>
>>27125556
OP here. Ah, my mommy is an ENTP and works from home.... Wait... Mom?
>>
>>27125558
Fuck off buddy. I'm just trying to get these peoples reasons, not beta orbit them
>>
>>27125551
>>27125556
23 ksv male life is suffering. swap lewds
snapchat: j4kerz
>>
>>27125540
OP here. It's alright! But if you feel the need for someone to vent to I'm always here. I know giving contact info to someone off 4chan is scary. Enjoy your day please!
>>
>>27125405
"Hey guys, why are you all attention seekers"
Fuck off virgin.
>>
File: adorb.gif (488 KB, 490x275) Image search: [Google]
adorb.gif
488 KB, 490x275
>>27125576
Someone's pretty angry. It's okay to have a bad day! I hope it gets better!
>>
>>27125574
Lol, I seriously hope not tbqh, don't think I've ever been pregnant, unless we're talking about some next level kidnap and impregnation+amnesia situation here. I'm "working from home" but I'm essentially an artist. Just that I don't really need to go to any sort of office to do what I do, I've got all of my gear and stuff in my place.

Also, I am a high school dropout because I couldn't cope with normies. Typical autistic issues OP, small talk gives me cancer, I am very prone to meltdowns whenever people do normie shit that makes no sense. It was bad enough that even just from seeing a kid getting bullied made me hate everyone and mankind. I was a real deal hikky for many years. (I had a meltdown).
>>
>>27125551
OP here. Good! I hope everything gets better!
>>
>>27125640
OP here. I'm 18 and stayed back because I can't handle work. Thinking of dropping out. If i do how can I make a living? Or have money? I really hate high school.
>>
>>27125680
Depends on whether or not you have any sort of talents and which country you live in. If you are a talented kid you could probably pull off being an artist, you can even write erotica OP, I've heard about a lot of people that have a good life writing erotica, custom or not. And, if you don't have any talents, I suggest you either come up with a business plan... Or see how big your chances are at landing a job without high school (in your specific country).

Alternatively, there's always the drug dealing and/or prostitution option lol.
>>
>>27125732
I'm in America. I'll give it more thought. I mean I can draw but mostly in a PSG art style, but I could take an extra hour to make some panels in a manga full hard work anime art. I'm also really good at writing, I want to be a novelist.
>>
File: kate triumph.jpg (456 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
kate triumph.jpg
456 KB, 750x1000
i wanna fuck keito-chang desu
>>
>>27125764
Give it a shot before you drop out to see if you have a chance at success in those areas. I know high school is shit, but if you're not effectively having meltdowns and outbursts of anger like I was, barely sleeping over 3 hours every night... I think you should stay in school tbqh senpai.
>>
>>27125540
I understand this feel too well.
>>
>>27125540
What a crock of shit. If anyone stops being your friend because you're unhappy, they never were a friend to begin with. Probably just out to get into your panties or something equally dishonest.
See, this is the problem with this place. You mention you're female and you get a billion thirsty ass robots who will reee at you if you don't put out, like you're somehow obliged to
>>
File: _DSC3516.jpg (489 KB, 1280x852) Image search: [Google]
_DSC3516.jpg
489 KB, 1280x852
Honestly, I only come here in hopes of cheering up robots. Does that mean I am a normie? No, sorry. I have had severe depression since I was around seven, have been to five or six separate mental/medical clinics, institutions, tried a billion different drugs (of which none worked), as well as diagnosed as schizophrenic, even though that's a pretty dumb diagnosis in my opinion.
I have no work, and I never did. I have no friends, and the only high-school friends I ever had were losers like myself, and even they turned their back on me when I was forced to move away from school due to a family divorce.
For about three years of my life I suffered from very severe anxiety, to the point where even thinking about having fun with others made me shake with fear. When the anxiety eventually broke me, I stopped feeling almost all together, to a point where I now simply find myself depressed beyond belief and hardly care about anything.
Still, if nothing else, a life-time in front of computer screens have taught me a wealth of knowledge about all kinds of interesting shit. Too bad it won't s how for anything in this life.

Now that I have no problem with interaction, I find it somewhat interesting to converse with robots. Not to mention, I found out that by making them feel a little better, I, too, feel a bit better. It's an abstract kinda feel family
>>
I guess in someway I'm just addicted to my misery. I come here to relate to others. It doesn't matter if they're male or female, manlet or lanklet, normie or not. I think what ruined r9k is the idea of it either being a place to come here to make fun of others (normies) or to reeeeee (robots). I come here and call myself a robot because it feels like the only identity and place I have left.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.