[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is r9k a symptom of the decline of western civilization?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 620x388
Is r9k a symptom of the decline of western civilization?
>>
>>27125386

A symptom of white male laziness and privilege

everyone here is ugly but they all expect sex

why might that be?
>>
>>27125430

>le straight white male pwivlige

either a troll

or back to r/twoxchromosomes.
>>
r9k is the result of over feminzation of young boys

we're raised almost entirely by women and i'm willing to bet 90% of the people here did not have any real male role models to look up to
>>
>>27125386
They say that Troy, during the bronze age collapse, was sacked at least twice before it was abandoned completely.

My question is, why the fuck would you stick around in a city that's already been burned long enough for it to happen a second time?
>>
>>27125456
you can say the same thing about rome
>>
nah, a good deal of the population always had shit lives. it's the symptom of the internet being widely available.
>>
>>27125446

>a bunch of spoiled white men sitting in mom's basement getting fed tendies
>these men don't have jobs or education
>they're not physically attractive
>they're misogynists with underdeveloped, cynical personalities

>yet they expect a woman to want to be in a relationship with them

but it's all Stacy's fault amirite fellas?
>>
>>27125386
It's the symptom of you faggots being pussy-ass whiny bitches.
>>
>>27125456

Do you know how fucking hard it was to travel to a new city back then you fucking massive imbecile?
>>
>>27125456
maybe the only people left in troy were NEETs and they were too autism to leave the house
>>
>>27125386
Nope, there's always been robots. The internet just allows for more opportunities to meet (online) other robots.
>>
>>27125386
nah
the internet just makes it possible for bots to network and echo chamber their feelings.
>>
>>27125559

>generalization
>generalization
>generalization
>generalization

>Stop saying women are all the same! Meninist pua redpill mra neckbeard elliot rodger loser basement ad hom!

It's not stacys fault. It's da patwiachy!! WAAAH
>>
>>27125559

>white men
>moms basement
>misogyny

You're a female poster
>>
>>27125657

If you think those things are "generalizations" you're delusional. Take your external locus of control, your dakimakura, your breaded chicken strips and your actual bearded neck to the nearest reflective surface and take a long, hard, look.
>>
>>27125758

I'm actually a 8 foot dude who has 3 gfs right now. I live in a 9 story house that I pay for. I can also phase through solids.
>>
File: 1457815719108.png (132 KB, 723x801) Image search: [Google]
1457815719108.png
132 KB, 723x801
>women depended on average beta male for centuries for resources
>thanks to welfare state and women going in to work force they don't need them anymore
>average beta men abandoned by dozens in favor of genetically superior chad's
>women can just fuck chad's, have their kids and get paid by government which are paid from betas taxes
>these men get nothing in return from society but contempt and disgust
>wonder why so many of them withdrawn from society
>>
>>27125467
That is true, although they were experiencing famine on a massive scale in Rome at the time Alaric repeatedly sieged them if I remember correctly so it's not like they would have had anywhere to go. The entire area was being overrun by Germans, and then Huns

It's possible that Troy was experiencing similar issues with famine at the time, I guess. Whole world was going to shit back then

>>27125575
Not as hard as you're making it out to be. During pax romania people even travelled around Europe as tourists

Obviously those people would have been rich but you get the point. If you had to leave to survive you could do it

>>27125578
If that were the case I think they would have starved beforehand to be honest
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.