[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uni is like a worse version of school. I literally have no friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Drizzy.jpg (14 KB, 382x385) Image search: [Google]
Drizzy.jpg
14 KB, 382x385
Uni is like a worse version of school.
I literally have no friends
>>
>>27125286
join a club, talk to a person

or kill yourself
>>
Is going to uni at 21/22 weird?
>>
File: pantiespepe.png (84 KB, 706x680) Image search: [Google]
pantiespepe.png
84 KB, 706x680
at least there are girls' living quarters nearby from which you can procure dirty panties

at least that's what i do, uni is the best thing to ever happen to me
>>
>>27125371
Not at all
Most the people that go too young drop out
>>
>>27125371
Yea same here senpai, we're gonna have it harder given we aren't "new kids" like the 18 yr old freshman who share that in common, but we might get lucky and actually have some sort of a life.
probably not tho
>>
>>27125371
No, plenty of people go back to uni around that age. As long as you aren't too weird (i.e. obviously emerging from some kind of hikkikimori hubris) then you'll get along fine. Only problem is that you'll probably get pissed off with ayy uni lmao 18 year olds.
>>
>>27125985
I used to do this in jr high, I just can't get off to crust anymore though, it's gross
>>
>>27125371
>>27126024
You guys watch too many movies
There's people of all ages in uni
>>
>>27125371
I'm 24 and started my second attempt of university this fall and will now drop out again.
If I try again some day I will be even older.
>>
>>27125286
>Uni is like a worse version of school

no fucking shit
>>
>>27126061
A majority is straight out of high school.
90% are within 3 years from high school.
>>
File: 1449526884861.png (22 KB, 217x225) Image search: [Google]
1449526884861.png
22 KB, 217x225
>>27125286
I'll start uni this fall. Any tips?
>>
>>27125371
No. All of my uni friends were late 20s/early 30s.
I never got friendly with my same age peers.
>>
>>27125286
Yeah, if you can't make friend in class anymore and you're a social retard then you're fucked. College is hell for robots. Still, just focus on getting your degree. That's why you're there.
>>
>>27126471
>Join clubs and socs to meet interesting people.
>Restrict going out to the weekends. If you do the weekday student thing you'll end up with no cash very quickly.
>>
>>27126506
All 3 friends from uni that I made were from my course.
Didn't get on with my flatmates in halls and didn't join clubs or anything.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.