[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>trying acid for the first time tonight what can I expect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1436051636636.png (186 KB, 400x336) Image search: [Google]
1436051636636.png
186 KB, 400x336
>trying acid for the first time tonight
what can I expect? I'm tripping with my friend and we're having someone watch us.
Psychedelics are the only class of drugs I haven't really experimented with yet. I'm pretty excited.
>>
Don't take acid at night. It's a daytime drug for sure. Very externalized, you want lots of stimulus, not darkness and quiet. Plus, you can't sleep on LSD. You'll end up exhausted from your trip and unable to sleep in the morning.

Take the acid around 10 or 11 AM.
>>
>>27126227
Thiss..Tripping during the daytime is way better than at night.
As this anon said if you take it at night you will not sleep and be sitting there at 6am still high as a kite but so tired you're not having fun anymore.

As for what you can expect: Good visuals, an increased sense of emotion, a new introspective view on oneself, and lots of laughing at everything. Have fun!
>>
Get ready to feel weirder and more uncomfortable than you ever did before.
>>
Depends on how much you are doing and what type of acid it is. Also the mindstate you go into really effects your trip.
>>
>>27126227
we're tripping inside at a friend's house anyway

I have some xanax I plan on taking for the comedown so I can get some sleep. It's not a big deal since it's spring break for me and I have nothing to do for the rest of the week

honestly comedowns have never been a huge thing for me. every time I've done MDMA the comedown has been light.

except coke- that comedown is pure hell if you don't have a benzo
>>
>>27127301
Dude, if you take the acid in the morning, then the comedown is just pleasant and enjoyable. No need to 'kill it' with benzos just to get sleep.

This is why people have bad trips. They don't listen to advice of people who are much more experienced than them. Nothing can prepare you for your first acid trip, but you can still do things that will make the experience better.

Feel free to be an idiot though.
>>
>>27127301
Acid comedown is something to be enjoyed, not killed.
>>
>>27125077
Either utter terror and can't feel/realize that you're tearing your eyes out, or maybe be a better artist. Maybe, psychosis.
>>
Take two hits. For some reason I've always had a good experience with pshycadelics by taking two doses. An old friend of time taught me this. I even took two 30 mg caps of 2cb and had an amazing time and that's a huge dose. Idk lol
>>
>>27127301
>Ruining the comedown with xanax
Acid comedown is like the sun setting. It's slow, easy, and pleasant. As you chill with your friends drinking a nice hot drink thinking about how crazy the past 8 hours was.
>>
>>27125077
>what can I expect
It's like describing colors to a blind man; you only know what a psychedelic experience is if you've had one. If I had to describe it, I'd say it intensifies everything you experience while also completely changing your perception, but again, that won't make sense unless you've done it. Fun things to do on acid include most forms of physical activity (skiing was my favorite) and listening to music. Don't browse /r9k/ while tripping, you'll feel disgusted by it.

>>27126227
Eh, not necessarily true. My two best trips happened when I dropped at 4 (during Winter so it got dark really early) and 6 PM.

>>27126732
This. I went into a trip one time nervous about something I had gotten in trouble for on the previous day, and spent the entire trip scared that my mom would find out I was on acid. It also didn't help that I took a gel tab that was dosed 3.5x what I expected. I would recommend only taking blotter paper, because you more or less know what you're getting, whereas dosage in other forms is much more varied. Also, RCs dosed on blotter paper usually aren't very strong, so you won't end up dying if you get a bad batch. Even so, not all blotter tabs are the same, so ask your source to estimate the strength.
>>
>>27129246
Dude skiing on acid sounds like so much fun!
I had a lot of fun skim boarding on it one time.
Also playing street fighter on acid is fucking awesome.
>>
>>27125077

If you take it during the way, you might be kind of paranoid about getting caught on acid or doing something stupid or illegal and drawing attention to yourself (and possibly rightly so).

For your first experience, I suggest:

>Make sure you have no immediate responsibilities
>Talk to everyone you feel like talking to on the phone/irl, you don't want to talk to anyone while high, so turn your phone off and put it somewhere safe where you'll remember it, with all your valuables
>Be with friends, if possible one sober one
>Go outside at some point, ease yourself into it

These are just general safety rules. Apart from that, for fun, do whatever you wish. You can't go wrong, if it's fun.
>>
>>27129365
Skiing on acid was easily the worst skiing of my life. It rained earlier in the day, so when we came back to the mountain, everything was completely frozen, not to mention my boots were still wet.

That being said, it was also the most fun I'd ever had skiing by far. I was so steezy, cutting through the iced over moguls and bombing hills. I've honestly considered making a movie about the whole weekend because of how crazy it was, but that's another story for another thread.
>>
File: 1411340424506.jpg (49 KB, 420x500) Image search: [Google]
1411340424506.jpg
49 KB, 420x500
>>27125077
>his friday
>did ecstasy and some cocaine with two friends
>two tablets in
>decide to drop three tabs of acid

>at first it's fine
>but all of a sudden I start to grow more paranoid
>paranoia turns into dread
>become 100% convinced that my friends just drugged me and are gonna sell me to human trafficking
>I'm even hallucinating them talking about how much I fucked up
>end up running around the apartment and barricading myself in the bathroom until they have to physically restraint me on the couch
for three hours

Afterwards was pretty awkward.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.