[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>23 years old >anxiety, depression >overweight, been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: ss+(2016-03-13+at+11.46.56).jpg (97 KB, 841x533) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-13+at+11.46.56).jpg
97 KB, 841x533
>23 years old
>anxiety, depression
>overweight, been working out to fix it past 2 months
>didn't finish highschool
>accepted into university, dropped out anyway
>virgin
>never had a girlfriend
>girl is travelling interstate to see me
>she knows all this but says she doesn't care
>how is that possible
>i don't believe her
>i can't believe her
>no idea what to fucking do
>>
>>27124953
There's only one reasonable option at this point, OP. Just make sure you those resealable plastic sandwich bags for her severed breasts and labia when you turn yourself over to the police.
>>
>>27124967
I'd probably kill myself before I killed anyone else
>>
File: lao tzuifyouare.jpg (58 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
lao tzuifyouare.jpg
58 KB, 600x400
>>27124953

lou tzu

love, cj
>>
>>27124953
>no idea what to fucking do
Uh, nothing? She's coming over so you really can only wait
Just make sure she doesn't swindle you for money or anything, that'd suck
>>
>girl is traveling interstate to see me
Tell us the truth, she's either a bigger fuck up than you or a whale.
>>
>>27125015
It's not like that, shes coming down to hang out eat food but I'm massively insecure
>>
>>27125046
Well, can you eat food like something resembling a human? Do you wash yourself sometimes? Are you gonna shout your autist opinions at her constantly or something?
>>
>>27125091
Honestly I don't think I'm that bad, just fucking super anxious
>>
>>27125123
Well if you're not that bad then you're probably ok
Thing is, she's not gonna watch your every move and judge you, mostly because it actually takes a lot of effort. And it's not like being this negative about something benefits her, the girl travels fucking interstate

Which is why exactly by the way? Were you dating on the internet or something?
>>
Where do you live OP senpai?
>>
>>27125197
Raided together on wow for 3 years, she broke up with long term bf a few months ago and we just started texting/fbing alot. Now she wants to come to my state to come see me.
>>
>>27125243
Did she see your photos or anything?
>>
>>27125315
Yeah she knows what I look like. If I weren't overweight I'd be at least a 7 but as is I have zero self confidence
>>
>>27125337
Well, she knows everything there is to know about you and still made conscious decision to travel to you
Whatever bad experiences she gets out your interactions are on her, not you
Just again, make sure she doesn't fuck you over for money or something
>>
>>27125219
Kangaroo land
>>
you're living the welcome to NHK dream, faggot.
>>
>>27125382
yeah I know and I don't really know what to do to get over this crippling feeling of not being good enough, I don't understand how anybody could like me if I don't like myself.
>>
>boohoo woe is me
>actually has a female not related to him coming to have a relationship with him
Fuck you.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.