[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw this board is getting too young for me >tfw no longer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1445774712796.gif (455 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1445774712796.gif
455 KB, 500x280
>tfw this board is getting too young for me
>tfw no longer feel I belong even among the autists of this hellhole
>tfw most of robots here will be fine and are just feeling the usual depression of growing up into this shitty world

I guess the oldfags either make it or die trying.
>>
cry about it you old faggot
>>
what's your age

eep eep
>>
File: 1457102978993.jpg (146 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1457102978993.jpg
146 KB, 1366x768
>>27124930
I wish I could anon but I stopped crying like 4 years ago and can no longer even if I feel like shit.
>>
>>27124918
I like seeing old people on here.
>>
Iktf desu

Never give up on yourself or your life. Be greedy. Be stubborn. When it comes to the nit and grit of it all, nobody is really looking out for you. Maybe family, maybe.
>>
>>27124918
I'm 27 and every time I browse here I realize that I'm talking to 15-20 years old and it makes me sad. I should stop. Left wiz(ard)chan for this very reason.

>I guess the oldfags either make it or die trying.
Yes. Well, most of the time they were just lazy normal guys who decided to do something and never had any real problem. And sometimes they just die.
>>
Most white kids think they are worthless because didn't banged 3 virgins during high school
>>
>>27124918
Some of us just stay here growing farther and farther away from the realm of humans.

Honestly, I regret not trying to make it or dying, but it's far too late for me to go back now.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 267x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 267x400
>>27124918
>feel anxiety about posting even after over half a decade of lurking
>>
>>27124918
>most robots here will be fine and are just feeling the usual depression of growing up into this shitty world

I guess that is true and I say that it is important to reach this conclusion in one way or another. Because otherwise you will end up in a never-ending story of trying to find out what's wrong with you, turning you into a hypochondriac for no good reason.
>>
>>27124918
23 checking in - presumably considered 'young' by you. I suppose I fit in your category of just being in a shit phase of going into the world, but; unemployed, no qualifications whatsoever, ugly, fat, negligible social skills - I basically have nothing whatsoever to work from. It's trying to catch up with everyone else my age just I'm years behind, too much effort so might as well just exploit the government and my parents' niceness
>>
>>27125004
>Never give up on yourself or your life. Be greedy. Be stubborn.
How can you force yourself to acquire those traits?
>>
31 years old here

I had a gf, a job, an education, friends, but it all feel apart 6 years ago when I just stopped caring.

It all feels like a distant memory of some other time. Now I work, eat and come to my house and spend all my time online, not even conversing much.
>>
>>27124918
>>tfw this board is getting too young for me
>>tfw no longer feel I belong even among the autists of this hellhole
Fuck I know these feels. It's hard to even consider a home anymore, but I've got no where else to go.
>>
>>27124918
27 here. I'm usually not.
>>
>>27124918
At this point anon it's newfags and shit tier lewd posters. Just sit back and watch it all burn. I'll probably be going to wizchan.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.