[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a Tinder dare tonight, guys! Can you wish me luck? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 8768.jpg (6 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
8768.jpg
6 KB, 208x250
I have a Tinder dare tonight, guys! Can you wish me luck? I'm very scared. She's too cute for me.
>>
File: thbigcunt.png (360 KB, 431x400) Image search: [Google]
thbigcunt.png
360 KB, 431x400
If you're scared now imagine how scared you're going to be when you're face to face with her. you're definitley going to fuck this up anon
>>
>>27124676
Remember not to overthink everything, and you just might be okay.

Source: I overanalyze everthing around me, and it makes me fuck up every single time. Don't be me.
>>
>>27124676
Just relax and keep talking.
Good luck you can do it
>>
>>27125663
>keep talking
How the fuck would you go about doing that
>>
>not making a date for Friday or Saturday night

at least you didn't go for coffee during the day
>>
>>27125674
ask questions, try to find common interests, etc
>>
>>27125674
If you're bad at talking let her do most of it, be an active listener. Get interested in her.

I've never been on a date though, just what I do whenever I'm force to be around people.
>>
>>27125674

If in doubt, ask a question, girls can yack on for hours
>>
>>27125682
I don't see anything wrong with coffee during the day.

Some people like day coffee - especially in the summer.

Daylight luurrrve making. Window open, a light, cool breeze - birds chirping. Mmm

Daylight coffee.
>>
>>27124676
Good luck Anon, I'm facing a similar situation.

Get mentally prepped before hand. Music may help. Get the testosterone flowin'

Secondly, remember. You're equals. She's not above you. You're not a drain on her time, she's here to see you!

Get in there, and show her what you're made of. (Crush 40 guitar lick)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.