[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you for or against Trump? Do you think he will make life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6
Are you for or against Trump?
Do you think he will make life better or worse for you?
>>
No president will affect my life in any real way, but I love Trump because he's funny and pisses off normies
>>
File: trump_vs_sanders.png (281 KB, 960x529) Image search: [Google]
trump_vs_sanders.png
281 KB, 960x529
Trump is literally 4chan the candidate. If you oppose him, you need to get the fuck off this website right now.
>>
>>27124490
Are you retarded? Bernie is beta and will give us NEETbux. Trump is a Chad who will make us all wageslaves.
>>
>>27124490
But is he gonna make life better for you?
>>
>>27124459
don't really care but I kinda like him because he goes against the narrative.
>>
Republicans: Put resources towards job growth, productivity growth, increasing take home pay, keeping america safe and free

Democrats: Put resources towards social justice, make military a big social justice experiment, try to get as many people on public assistance as possible, convince minority groups they are being oppressed while never improving their situation.
>>
I will be sent to the wall, I will probably die.
>>
File: 56d8b36ee4b0ade05e9452c2_3_v1[1].jpg (139 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
56d8b36ee4b0ade05e9452c2_3_v1[1].jpg
139 KB, 1920x1080
>>27124508

You have to be a minority or a woman to qualify for libcuck funbucks. Democrats despise white males. You are a huge nu male cuck if you are a white male who votes Democrat.

>>27124513

He already has. Trump is getting rid of human trash before he is even in the White House, imagine once he is actually in the Oval Office.
>>
>>27124522
The day you amerifags lose your neetbux because of trump is the day my sides will orbit.
>>
I'm not an American but I'd want to see Trump on the presidential throne
just for the laughs
>>
>>27124459
For, he's the best candidate.
>>
File: make america great again.png (45 KB, 595x487) Image search: [Google]
make america great again.png
45 KB, 595x487
For
He's the only candidate who's looking out for the poor, and is looking out for Americans first.
>>
>>27124459
Against
He panders to the emasculated, poor, white voter base who feel disenfranchised by a changing nation.
He panders to these guys, "he says what we're all thinking! Thank you God Emperor Trump!".
He's a populist who would literally say anything to get in office.

I also think he's the biggest egoist who's ran in a long time.
>>
>>27124620

He wants to dramatically increase the prices of cheap consumer goods by imposing a 45% tariff on imports from China. He's literally the worst possible candidate for a poor person.
>>
>>27124659
He's pretty much Andrew Jackson, minus the military background.
>>
>>27124680
Until you realize his income tax plan has a 0% rate for the poor and the fact that blue collar labor wlll be coming back to the US
>>
>>27124704
>Until you realize his income tax plan has a 0% rate for the poor
Who is going to pay the taxes then? Whom is he gonna tax? The rich? The middle class?
>>
>>27124896
the rich
>>
>>27124896
By closing tax loopholes and forcing businesses to come back the the US if it wants to be profitable here.
Essentially, more money is moving and it gets taxed less.
Also fixing bad trade deals and implementing tariffs.

The legitimitely poor arent meant to be a taxed-burdened class.
>>
>>27124926
So he is against free trade and free markets and capitalism?
>>
>>27124941
You don't have to be entirely for an uncontrolled market to be a capitalist anon. Politicians that are extremists one way or another just lead their countries to disaster, because what works is a compromise between the two.

Going "Don't take our jobs and fuck off to exploit the shitty laws in other countries to make more profit, reducing the power of our country and making it harder for peope to find work" isn't the same as "I believe all private business should be dissolved and controlled by the people instead".
>>
>>27124926
TRIP FAG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE fagots
>>
>>27124941
Globalism is a scourge upon the face of humanity.
This man realizes that.
>>
>>27124459
He's (unsurprisingly) kind of retarded. In the debate Friday, Rubio and Cruz were poking holes in everything he said without really trying.
After telling the entire nation he has a big dick, he had a vested interest in trying to look more stately and it doesn't work when your policies end at making "good deals." When he's not making inflammatory comments, he's really exposed as being not the best choice.
If I could make anyone God Emperor of the world it would be Rubio, but he won't win so I'm on the Trump train considering Sanders is a goddamn idiot and Hillary is a sociopath.
>>
>>27124704
I just fact checked this and that tax plan is actually incredible. What a fucking dude.
>>
>>27124704
> blue collar labor wlll be coming back to the US
I don't get it, you're talking $1/hr jobs. Even if he imposes tariff on Chinese goods, the jobs will just go to 3rd world countries like bangladesh/vietnam/india.
>>
>>27124549
Good point. The liberal autocracy would have us sent to the gulags, especially manlets who are a blight on women'so existence
>>
>>27125132
It's obvious that if that were to happen, there would be legislation put in place so that any companies that are obviously outsourcing work to shitty 3rd world countries will have their profit margin reduced by a significant amount. It wouldn't just be China, china's just the biggest example.
>>
Because "make america white again"
>>
If he turns away immigrants, then it lowers my chances of getting laid with a woman who is desperate for a green card. So I'm against. Life will definitely be worse for me.
>>
>>27125240
It's actually "make America rich again"
>>
>>27124620
The price of that 40 cent hat just says it all
>>
>>27125225
This would be a total and complete 180 on actual conservative fiscal policy. People who support Trump must really do so out of spite for the Republican party. You're literally forcing us into our graves early and letting the libcucks take over.
>>
>>27125225
Trump is a construction person, so his products inherently have to be made in the US. Maybe that's is why he doesn't understand how manufacturing works.
>>
>>27124459
I'm against Trump because he basically seems like your average white guy with your average white guy "common sense" solutions to things that don't really work in real life except he inherited a ton of money and has textbook narcissistic personality disorder and has managed to convince everyone that he's some sort of genius and he can work miracles and everyone likes him etc.

He's incredibly insecure at times and will lash out. He doesn't take jokes at his expense well, and I don't trust him to be able to handle high level diplomatic matters without letting his pride get in his way (or his lack of understanding of foreign policy for that matter).

His tax plan will give huge cuts to the wealthy and balloon the deficit. He's promising to make up the lost tax revenue with the same voodoo shit they always give us, loopholes and economic growth. It's not a sustainable plan and could do serious damage to our nation if enacted. Thousands and thousands of people will lose their jobs from the cuts to government services, and as always we'll see that lining the pockets of the wealthy while slashing government jobs and the services it provides to the people doesn't magically lead to economic growth, in fact it leads to the opposite.
>>
>>27125024
>Sanders is an idiot but going to vote in your words a retard

You contradict yourself and you're a fool
>>
>>27124485
>No president will affect my life in any real way

You say that until suddenly ISIS sparks up the next holy war and your ass gets drafted to serve directly under commander in chief Trump.
>>
i've never been affected by a president for 30 years, they don't really matter. even when bush was president and fucking everything up, it didn't affect me at all.
>>
Indifferent, but I kinda want Hillary or Bernie to win just for the /pol/ butthurt.

If I lived in the US I'd probably vote Trump.
>>
>>27125273
Republican party is almost dead. Trump being their nominees will be the nail in the coffin
>>
>>27125024
>Sanders is an idiot
>Hillary is sociopath

But Trump isn't either of those things, at all.

>wants Rubio for president

kek.

This is America.
>>
>>27124620
>looking out for the poor, and is looking out for Americans first.

Top fucking kek you fucking normie retard.
>>
>>27125444
>doesn't actually say anything of merit or provide a counterargument
These are the people Trump is up against.
>>
>>27125366
>voters never choose the lesser of two evils
You have to be 18 or older to post.
>>
>>27125273
Gee, or maybe I just think the idea that a two party system is absolutely anathema to the idea of a democracy?

Going "choose A or B, and also both A and B don't actually have to do what you think they will" is barely getting a choice at all, and it's what led us to the shitty situation we're currently in.
There's also nothing inherently against a conservative style believe system in legislating against economic globalisation, in fact it's much more against a liberal style belief system.
>>
>>27125352
If pride, supposedly assfucking the lower to middle class, and textbook narcissistic personality disorder are deal breakers for you, there's not many politicians to choose from anon.
>>
200% Trump

Berniefags get out
>>
>>27124459
Nobody likes Trump. 100% of his votes and media attention have been for the lulz.
>>
>>27125629
That must be why his rallies are filling stadiums.
>>
Trump has no idea what the Nuclear Triad is. Is that really someone we want with their finger on the red button? I'm a fucking janitor and I know what the Nuclear Triad is. Trump's an entertainer. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>27126176
pebbles is that you?
>>
File: 1456760823233.gif (861 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1456760823233.gif
861 KB, 1600x1200
I'm in Mexico and find it hilarious how he makes everyone around here so butthurt. Was even considering getting a MAGA hat to cause salt to everyone around me.

I originally wanted Carson to win but now he's out so meh. Politically, he'd be okayish even if it'd cause inconveniences for us because the other options would be way worse. Still a better choice than "Literally the devil" Clinton and "Crashing this economy with no survivors" Sanders
>>
File: 1449034420516.jpg (393 KB, 2500x2500) Image search: [Google]
1449034420516.jpg
393 KB, 2500x2500
>>27124620
>Fish
>thinking as if his opinion is worth something

BWAHAHAHA
>>
You hamburgers are the root of all Evil. French fries is the way to go.
>>
>>27124508
That's the point. Weety neety cwying while he peepees
>>
Trump is a madman
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.