[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whatis it that bothers you about fat people r9k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: fat sit.jpg (45 KB, 1005x561) Image search: [Google]
fat sit.jpg
45 KB, 1005x561
Is it something specific?
I am curious, or is more a societal thing?
>>
Everything
They way they look
Smell
Act
The way they blame their fat on genetics etc..
>>
>>27124441
I'm a skeleton, so I genuinely don't understand how
some could ever get as fat as they do. I'm 6'0 135, and
I eat a lot and eat fatty. To be able to get to 200-300
pounds you'd have to eat an ungodly amount of food.
You'd have to spend most of your day eating. It's base
gluttony and it disgusts me.
>>
I don't mind fatties who don't make a big deal of it nor blame anyone else but themselves. Fat acceptance movements and shit like that is absolutely disgusting.
Yes there are cases of getting fat because of some disease or medication but those are very rare compared to your normal whale who cries about being fat while doing nothing to improve their situation.
>>
>>27124553
200?
That's not fat if you are 6'0 and have muscle,
fuck outta here spooky skeleton
>>
Why do i hate fat people?

im a massage therapist

i could tell you some stories kid...
>>
It's a big red flag that they have a big lack of self respect and/or have little self control.

When people get to the point where they can't function normally because of their self induced disability, there's something wrong with them.
>>
>>27124588
Do tell...........
Anon, you have peeked my interest.
>>
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-06.jpg (27 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-06.jpg
27 KB, 400x388
>>27124553

This, the amount of food they eat.. they litrelly eat more than a body-builder. If you watch those TV shows you'd see fat fucks that are like 300-400 pounds consume about 8000 calories a fucking day. Body builders eat around 5-6000 and they are fucking massive. Bodybuilders also spend a lot of the day eating, eating, and eating. Full plates of food.

Think of the money etc.. These fat fucks can all die. It's easy to not be a fat low life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqgZLO_9Rf0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuHvNG55wRM

These people dont deserve to live.
>>
>>27124588
At least they probably book double or triple the amount of time, right?
>>
>>27124572
Yes, there are muscular people at 200 pounds. But we aren't talking about those right now. Most people at 200 pounds aren't there because they're healthy.
>>
fat people are disgusting inside and out, either they have no self control and don't understand they're ruining their health, their kids health, and setting themselves up for an early grave after years of complications because they have shitty self control. If you can't take care of your own body because of your impulses i doubt you could handle other things as well
or their genetics a shit and they need to stop breeding
>>
File: 1450317183058.jpg (1 MB, 971x923) Image search: [Google]
1450317183058.jpg
1 MB, 971x923
>>27124605
that's not what I am talking about anon,
I was refering to fat folks, not the morbidly obese.
>>
File: wojak.png (347 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
347 KB, 800x850
i want to round them all up, get out my AR-15 and just shoot all of my 500 rounds of 223 right at them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Hfduh7xYc0
>>
I'm partnered at work with a fat guy and his is very slow
not mentally but he moves slowly
he walks slowly
he works slowly
he can't climb things
just the other day he took like a minute to climb down a ladder
basically he costs me a lot of time
he's a nice guy and all, bu I'd be done with work 30% of earlier if he was skinny
>>
>>27124631

Fat, morbidly obese. Same shit different smell. Fat people are heading the same path.

They are both disgusting.
>>
>>27124441
They don't care about themselves.

They don't care about their loved ones.

They choose to be a burden on society.

They (often) take no responsibility for their actions.
>muh genetics

I have to see their disgusting bodies.

Literally nothing to like about them tbqhwuf.
>>
File: jew-shut-itdown.jpg (31 KB, 395x290) Image search: [Google]
jew-shut-itdown.jpg
31 KB, 395x290
>>27124633
>4:07

IS THIS BITCH SERIOUS
IS
THIS
BITCH
SERIOUS

>you haven't seen my doctor
>i have perfect health
>i just went yesterday
>my blood pressures actually athletic perfection
>>
>>27124644
what about pearchan?
>>
File: tumblr_mksogn6c7Y1qjdniso1_500.jpg (119 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mksogn6c7Y1qjdniso1_500.jpg
119 KB, 500x750
>>27124677
ooops, got forgot the pic
>>
>>27124686
>>27124677

Did i stutter? They are both disgusting. Take your fat fetish out of here you sick man.
>>
>>27124608
not really.

I should clarify that its usually fat women. fat men tend to be chill as fuck which maybe why they're so fat i dunno

>>27124588
i can't think of any specific stories right now but consistent themes seem to be

>bitchy (they think they're being sassy) attitude.
>constantly want their money back because of riduculous reasons (aircon is too cold, my towel is too small, the bed is not big enough, i cant feel any massage through my 6inches of blubber)
>Smell bad. Always. And its always the same rancid smell
>try to humiliate the 4 foot 45kg asian girls i work with

There more i'm forgetting but fuck, as soon as i see a fatty walk through the door i know it's gonna be a bad 90 minutes.

Actually today i had a lady ask for 120 minutes for her upper back. For reference sake, that's a fucking stupid request. Anyway 100 minutes in she gets up and walks out, and complains to the manager that i'm not up to par. If im not up to par why did she wait til 100 minutes in? I'm certainly not a weak person. I'm pretty fucking huge to be honest. I only got out of the Federal navy about 18 months ago and i have kept most of my fitness. How the actual fuck could she not feel me pushing on her back? i swear my fingers were 6 inches deel in her rolls what else could i do?

this shit happens like once a week. all the staff hate fatties. If you're fat and want a massage go to the gym for a while first
>>
>>27124686
Anon. That is morbidly obese.
>>
>>27124441
Deeply insecure people like to gang up on others in a futile attempt at self actualization and ego rescue.

They use the fat hate thing as a weak justification but really it's just finding out groups to collectively hate on and positive themselves against.
>>
>>27124640
I work in a factory and I'm fucking POW tier thin and there is this fat guy that I swear must be on some drug. Guy would be like 140kg and moves around at fucking light speed and never seems to get tired. I can't wait for the day he falls over or something.
>>
>>27124441
>Is it something specific?

uh yeah, them being fat as fuck.

saging this worthless thread lmao
>>
>>27124605
>These people don't deserve to live.

Don't cut yourself on those edges, anon.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.