[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone here have read Elliot's manifesto? It's long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: supreme gentleman.jpg (75 KB, 1113x787) Image search: [Google]
supreme gentleman.jpg
75 KB, 1113x787
anyone here have read Elliot's manifesto?

It's long as fuck can anyone here summarize it for me?
>>
>>27124440
''im a beta fuckboi and my personality is so repugnant women dont like me even tho im rich and attractive so im gonna lash out for attention xD''
>>
>>27124440
Are there any good Elliot artwork?
>>
it's been a long time, but as far as i can remember it's just him expecting women to swarm to him because he feels superior. he really seemed to have a hard time understanding the social dynamics required for dating.
>>
> I want to have sex with blonde women.
> Why won't they approach me?
> I'm a a superior gentlemen.
> brb gonna kill normies (and FAIL at it).
>>
File: 1457328585199.jpg (386 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457328585199.jpg
386 KB, 720x1080
>anyone here have read Elliot's manifesto?
I did, without trolling: it was a good read. At turns funny, pathetic, sickening and surprisingly startling. Pretty compelling narrative of the modern man and upper echelons of the world that would probably be on a bestseller list somewhere if it were written by Tao Lin or Bret Easton Ellis.

>It's long as fuck can anyone here summarize it for me?
Detached, delusional, entitled, anxiety plagued, way too self conscious, isolated, jealous, and emotionally stunted manchild drifts around the peripheries of the world's best standard of living and never finds a way to actually engage it or find meaning outside of it :: blames it on women and kills a few.

Bonus something you may not have known: Originally planned to go horror-movie mode and kill people from the shadows on Halloween
>>
"My life is a mild disappointment, but my BMW is kinda nice."
>>
you should really just read it, maybe the best thing I've ever read
>>
File: elliot rodger car wink gif.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
elliot rodger car wink gif.gif
1 MB, 320x180
Hi, Elliot Rodger here.

I encourage you you to read my fascinating memoir - 'My Twisted World: The Story of Elliot Rodger.

It's a fascinating story of hope, depression, promise, failure and the lottery. I can confirm it is entirely safe for work, and for children, with no sex scenes. It's the tale of how I, Elliot came to be, and how I did the 'Day of Retribution' for kicks.

It's a lucidly written and comprehensive tome, as you would imagine for a supreme, articulate gentleman (although I repeat myself a bit - to my memory, I use the word 'virgin' 2,894 times).

Thank you. Now read my book.
>>
>>27124440
Dylan Roof's is much better
>>
>>27125127
Underrated badass imo
>>
We're monitoring you guys. FBI.
>>
>>27125213
He ran out of ammo... Badass in motive, if not in execution.
>>
>>27125290
Fuck off and do something useful.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.