[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never join a robot gang and harass and capture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
>you will never join a robot gang and harass and capture illegal immigrants

Why fucking live?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3485501/Bulgarian-gangster-organises-migrant-hunting-patrols-Turkish-border.html
>>
>>27124317
Could you imagine doing this, but with a platoon of literal robots. Like the beep book kind.
>>
File: dfsfdsf.jpg (95 KB, 644x580) Image search: [Google]
dfsfdsf.jpg
95 KB, 644x580
>>27124392
What sort of crimes do you think would go on? I reckon roots would slap the shit out of the refugees (I would).

But what else? rapes?
>>
>>27124317
Hnnng this sounds like actual fun
>>
Meh, just a bydlo scum.

t. Bulgarian
>>
>>27124433
I'd rape the very few female illegal immigrants that try to come into Europe (most of them are 20-30 year old men).
>>
The third world rats are pawns. They're like a box of rats your landlord releases into your apartment so you are delayed in going to contact the city about his misdeeds.

The fact that we want to fight with the rats, and not go after the landlord, just demonstrates how out of touch we are with reality.
>>
>>27124711
This.

There's probably one woman for every 1000 rapefugees that come through.
>>
Translation for the video (in thick peasant accent):

>we go with the boys... and what we find... twenty gypsies... twenty gypsies from syria... they attack the country.... till when is this going to continue... we have border.... where is our border... this all gets into bulgaria, russia... france, everywhere.... and after that they'll kill us like dogs... that's why... i dunno what to do...
>>
File: 1457864356310s.jpg (7 KB, 187x249) Image search: [Google]
1457864356310s.jpg
7 KB, 187x249
>>27124689
>scum

The only suum here is you, you dumb gypsy faggot. He is out there helping his country out and actually doing good.

While you sit on 4chan. You oblivious dip shit.
>>
>>27124711
What about the children? If you don't rape them the Syrian men will.
>>
>>27124756
sounds like he is an actual retard
>>
>>27124766
I fail to see how this subhuman filth is better than the durka durkas
>>
>>27124766
>arabs pass through bulgaria and go to western europe
vs
>arabs try to pass through bulgaria but get caught by this bydlo, handled to the bulgarian police and the arabs are now officially stuck in bulgaria and bulgarian taxes go for the arabs' food and shelter indefinatelly
He truly is our savior!
>>
File: coolio.jpg (52 KB, 495x216) Image search: [Google]
coolio.jpg
52 KB, 495x216
>>27124791
>Fail to see
>Failing to see him and his friends are capturing and taking illegal immigrants that are coming into the country illegally to the police
>Wanting your country to end up like Germany
>He is also getting great support from the Bulgarian people as well.

Enjoy being a lefty, you dumb monkey. Serb here who has friends in (Bulgaria, Heaps of them). They are all cheering over it and thinking he is doing a great job since no one else is.

Fuck out of here, you dumb cunt.

>>27124828
>thinks that is what actually happens.

Dip shit alert.
>>
>>27124756
Sounds like he would make a good Donald Trump for Bulgaria. Make Bulgaria great again, push Turksmell into the Aegean and reclaim Tsargrad.
>>
File: 1456005362593.jpg (26 KB, 498x412) Image search: [Google]
1456005362593.jpg
26 KB, 498x412
>>27124833
>>Wanting your country to end up like Germany
Yeah, that would truly be awful. Nobody wants his country to be like Germany. What a terrible fate.
>>
>>27124939
found the turk roach.
>>
>>27124978
Are you a fucking retard? Your shithole third world country will never have the living standards of a western country like Germany because you are all subhumans. How does it feel to be inferior by genes? You are a roach just like the immigrants.
>>
>>27125054
>germany
>first world

Good try, roach.
>>
>>27125067
>4th economy in the world

>bulgaria 76th

lmao im sorry you are actually worse than the roaches
>>
>>27125098
>run by a women
>have 1.5 mill turks and about 900k syrians
>think he is first world

sure thing, roach.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Germany

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/183720/80-turkish-muslim-settlers-germany-live-welfare-daniel-greenfield

Oh also have fun swimming in semen;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3413728/Gang-migrants-arrested-sexually-assaulting-women-masturbating-historic-German-swimming-baths.html#ixzz3y6p2pLYq

Cuck.
>>
>>27125126
How can your country and people be so fucking inferior to the rest of the world? Damn the average bulgarian must be a retarded fuck, like 50 iq or some shit. Your country has less GDP than Syria, a country that has been literally destroyed by war for years now. I could work an average wage job for a year and i am going to earn about 70 times more than a bulgarian would. If i was bulgarian i would end my fucking life lol. You are bigger roach than turks or the refugees ever could hope to be.
>>
>>27125098
>>bulgaria
You're talking to a serb, my retarded friend.
>>
>>27125229
please stop whining turk roach, try not to get ass raped by a syrian. All turk roach think about is money.
>>
>>27125246
>shitbia

>82nd economy in the world

hahahahahaha holy shit your country is worse than most african countries, you are literally worse than a nigger how the fuck is that possible?

>>27125263
>abloo blo bloo im shit

you are literally living worse than most african country, i would take turks in my country any day they seem to be much better than yourself, turk rape baby
>>
>>27125280

t-b-h i'd rather live in bulgaria than a refugee run shit hole Germany, that is run by a women, and where th country is flooded with nothing but rapes and robberies.
>>
There's nothing more disgusting that a Balkan '"""""patriot""""""

Yes, I'm from the Balkans.
>>
>>27125320

turks and albanians aren't real balkans.
>>
>>27125335
>if you're not behaving like a subhuman low IQ ape then that means you're a turk/albanian
This is your """patriotic"" logic
>>
>>27125361
>being proud of where you are and where you live is considered degrading in the mind of a lefty

Kill yourself at once, turk roach.
>>
>>27125370
>being proud of being in Europe yet having a poorer country than most african countries

lol are all people in the balkans braindead or something?
>>
>>27125424
>Thinks for one to be proud and happy, he needs to live in a supposed "pristine country" that is 4th "economy in the world"

You're no better than a nigger, disgusting roach.
>>
>>27125441
Well if you are happy rolling in shit and poverty filth then you are the roach, like the roach you don't need much, just a pile of shit to roll in and eat from. Balkans confirmed for roaches.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.