[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do men complain 50%+ of the time they talk? What do they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1452807140350.png (307 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1452807140350.png
307 KB, 500x500
Why do men complain 50%+ of the time they talk? What do they even really have to moan about?
>>
50% is still less than the 99% of woman
>>
50% is still less than the 100% of woman
>>
My life is shit and I can't talk to people. If forced into social interaction I always say what is closest to my heart - suffering.
>>
>>27124208

You're an attention whore, go cut yourself you emo fag.
>>
>>27124012
>implying men complain even 1/1000000 of the amount women complain
>>
>>27124012
>misspelling "women"
LOL, good one!
>>
Because when you say like 100 words a week, you need to get out as much as you can.
>>
People like to go on and on and on about their lives, like they're some sort of protagonists in an epic story.
And they actually are, but other people don't care.
And it drives them nuts.

Men are 50%+ attention whores of the time they talk. Hell, I'm being an attention whore just by posting here. Good thing I'm anon.
>>
>>27124180
>>27124193
Soooo basically you can't answer the questions. Okay ty, this is very informative

>>27124208
In what way do you suffer?

>>27124227
When women complain it is usually about something legitimate

>>27124235
You had plenty of time to try and make this funny but you didn't even come close
>>
>>27124257

No one cares, go back to tumblr.

etc..
>>
File: 1455370201488.jpg (104 KB, 750x708) Image search: [Google]
1455370201488.jpg
104 KB, 750x708
Men don't complain as much as women, at least. We can't afford the luxury of having nothing interesting or funny to say like women can.

The cool thing is though, women's luxury doesn't last forever. It is like a pendulum, it comes, then goes.
>Women as they get older
Don't bother learning new skills, or getting a good job, or learning the skill of pleasing a man. After all, why would they? No one tells women that their bodies are all we care about and that eventually their bodies will wrinkle and wear out, especially given their newly founded whore lifestyle of boozing up and throwing their vaginas around like a rucksack. So when a woman does marry a guy, the second she has kids her sexual value plummets. Then the reason the guy married her is gone, she has nothing left to offer and it is now a take relationship where the guy gets fucked over. So he will leave, either because the woman is now an ugly/old uninteresting person who doesn't know how to do anything, or because the woman gets bitter and drives the guy off from busting balls when she should be emptying them. Then she goes to her next husband: The state. She'll start living off of welfare as a single mom.

>Men as they get older
Learn new skills, get experience, but above all else: Make more money. Older men own homes, a car, and offer stability. This is why men will trade in wives when they get older and have a "mid life crisis". This is nature's way of telling us we still have juice in our nuts and the old woman we married is all used up and can no longer be of biological use. In the past, women had to learn how to please a man to keep him around when this happened. But now women are taught it is all about them and they are perfect and can never ever do no wrong. Because in their youth they are rich in the sexual market, they never believe it will change. This is also why so many women were so invested in finding the right man in their youths in the past.
>>
>>27124257
>when women complain it's usually about something legitimate
Name one legitimate complaint you've stated, Stacy.
>>
>>27124279
LOL, good one!

>>27124304
source

>>27124505
I was brought into this world against my will and the people that did it couldn't even afford to feed me
>>
>>27124012
GTFO ROASTIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.