[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Desperation Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Well robots, I come to ask you one question. I know some of you are desperate to have sex. So what's the most desperate thing you did to laid?
>>
>>27123838
>desperate to have sex
neh i already lost hope,never was desperate since i always knew i never had a chance to begin with
>>
>>27123862
Well now you can sit back and laugh at those who thought that sex was the most fulfilling thing in life. It's not.
>>
I took advantage of a passed out drunk girl after she'd been fucked by a few guys.
>>
>>27123888
Jesus, I did a thread like this a long time ago. /r9k/ sure has changed hasn't it.
>>
Sex is just masturbation in someone. I dont get it why you are want it so fucking much. I not say its not fun or its not great, but when its end and she leave you're on the exactly same position like before. So how can getting laid help you in your life ?
>>
>>27124058
I lied, I forgot on blowjobs. Blowjobs are fucking great.
>>
>>27124058
Honestly I think part of it comes from the challenge of getting it, if it was THAT easy to get that people wouldn't care and on top of that the stigma of being a virgin. It sucks because a lot of people base themselves on getting it. If I could tell them that it wasn't anything special, they can't know that which is why it's so hard for them to understand.
>>
>>27124107
but ok, you got me there...
>>
>>27124118
I was born in 95' so all fucking stupid comedy movies, tv shows, acess to the internet telling me sex is something fucking awesome.
Movies about desperate teenagers running for getting laid before each others.
And I get laid for my first time in my 14 with high expectation and get literally nothing what I think I'm gonna get.
It's just thing of popculture
>>
>>27124156
It really is, if I had the knowledge of how sex felt before I lost my v-card, I wouldn't care. It's nice don't get me wrong, but it's honestly nothing crazy amazing, drugs are more fulfilling to me.
>>
I posted on m4m on craigslist once, got facefucked, analed and deepthroated, he came in my throat. then I worshipped his feet for about an hour after.

I feel disgusted
>>
>>27123838
When I was 18 I made a bunch of posts on craiglist for ads about having sex with me
So many unanswered requests or days trying to throw out every single bot spam that I was sent
Eventually, one woman did respond
She was old, in her 50s, and it looked like she smoked and drank a lot
Still, I kept up the correspondence because I wanted sex
She stopped responding after I showed her my picture
>>
>>27124219
>got analed
You used protection. Right anon?
>>
>>27124058
Obvious virgin, pussy feels much better than your hand.
>>
>>27126343
Yes it is, but thats all you dumbass. Forget on endurace, if you fucked it up you look like an idiot.
>>
Fucked a qt Thai hooker and then a very short fat nurse.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.