[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that you can hide threads if you dont like them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1
File: 1457473131767.jpg (95 KB, 408x684) Image search: [Google]
1457473131767.jpg
95 KB, 408x684
Daily reminder that you can hide threads if you dont like them

There is no reason to argure with other people on the internet

You have nothing to prove

There are no upboats.

Good Morning /r9k/ (pic not related)
>>
>>27123570
Nice balls Chimpo

Originalio
>>
Nice balls Chimpo

wheres yo dick tho
>>
>>27123595
>>27123603
i said pic not related, you nerds
>>
Nice balls Chimpo

originaler kommentar
>>
Nice balls Chimpo.
very original
>>
>>27123570

>There is no reason to argure with other people on the internet

And let people get away with their bullshit? What is wrong with having an argument? Go to tumblr or redshit if you enjoy censorship and echo chambers.
>>
Nice balls Chimpo

originalni komentar
>>
Nice balls Chimpo

(you fucking mute me and I'll stab you)
>>
>>27123730
when have you ever convinced anyone on 4chan that what they're doing is wrong by arguing?
they will start say "i was just trolling" or not respond. what satisfaction do you get from that anon?
>>
>>27123771
What are you going to do? Stab me?
>>
>>27123786

>when have you ever convinced anyone on 4chan that what they're doing is wrong by arguing?

Convincing other people is not the point. The point is to refine your ideas by having them tested in a debate. I also get a kick from showing people the naked truth because it makes them feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>27123821
*stabs (you)*
>>
>>27123825
Hm, post a picture of yourself

So you go on 4chan to argue?
Is it because you're anonymous and don't face any consequences for having an invalid argument?
>>
nice balls chimpo

weak traps tho
>>
Nice balls Chimpo

pls don't give me cancer
>>
Noice balls chimpomate
>>
>>27124682

>Hm, post a picture of yourself

What? Why?

>So you go on 4chan to argue?

Sometimes, yea.

>Is it because you're anonymous and don't face any consequences for having an invalid argument?

It's because who I am doesn't get in the way of the message I'm trying to convey. I also wouldn't get banned or censored for hurting someone's feelings in here so that's a bonus.
>>
Nice balls chimpo. Lemme get those dece lats as well.
>>
>>27123570
>tfw not wanting testicular cancer

Nice balls chimpo
>>
Nice balls chimpolini
>>
>>27123570
Mirin those muscles

nice balls, chimpo
>>
Nice balls chimpo
send my regards to rato
>>
Nice balls chimpo
original kek
>>
>>27123570
Nice Balls Chimpo

'miring them gains
>>
>>27123570
But what else would I do on this site if I didn't tell people how their opinions are dumb? Circle jerk in echo chamber threads? That's fucking retarded.
>>
>>27123570
What is testicular cancer and what does "Nice balls chimpo" mean?
>>
nice balls chimpo
this is an original post on an imageboard.
>>
>>27123570
NICE BALLS CHIMPO

pls no cancer
>>
>>27124816
i wanna know what you look like poni chan
>>
NICE BALLS CHIMPO

Th dukbfubfikbvghjvc
>>
>>27123570
Nice balls chimpo

coment original
>>
>actually hiding threads
lmao what a fucking loser idiot
just scroll past them. why the fuck would you waste effort to hide a thread you can just ignore?
>>
>>27123632

Fuck you.

Nice balls Chimpo.
>>
>>27124816

Same reason I go on 4chan. A lot of times I'll act very sure of an argument I've only just thought of. Seeing if it gets torn apart easily is a good way of testing it.
>>
>>27123570
nice balls chimpo

original as fvck
>>
>>27123570
Nice balls Chimpo

tnemmoc lanigiro
>>
Nice balls chimpo

Oregano pimento
>>
>>27123570
nice balls chimpo but lame chode
>>
>>27123570
Nice balls Chimpo
oryginalny komentarz
>>
>>27123570
Nice balls chimpo

Commento es originales muy
>>
Nice Balls Chimpo
verye originale commentee
>>
Nice balls chimpo

goddammit
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.