[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go help father with carrying some branches >go on top
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: 1455708736931.jpg (8 KB, 226x259) Image search: [Google]
1455708736931.jpg
8 KB, 226x259
>go help father with carrying some branches
>go on top of a car trailer to flatten the branches
>tried to jump off but one of the branches hooked on my leg and fell knee first sideways so it smacked on the ground and then aches like hell
>father says "well i guess i can't let you do any man's job"

Man, it would be ok if you didn't say anything, you could ask "did you get hurt", but mostly just be quiet, but no you have to be the asshole.
Anyone else have a chad father who mocks you about everything, even when you get hurt?

daddy doesn't have any guy friends so i guess i'm the only one who he can release his anger to
>>
>>27123435
my father was a good dude but he got killed in a cop chase when i was 12. he would have never said stuff like your dad did
>>
>>27123435
>dad too cheap to hire landscapers
>tells me to do the yardwork
>I mow the lawn, trim the bushes
>Have to get the ladder to chop some branches off of the palm trees
>I fall, luckily I don't break anything, but it hurts so I lie there for a while
>Dad walks out
>"Get up. You're Cuban, not Mexican"
>>
>>27123435

To be fair you are probably a colossal failure that he has a lot of hopes and dreams for initially.

You have to realize how crushed he is that you're not doing anything with your life
>>
File: 1456645800530.jpg (201 KB, 357x575) Image search: [Google]
1456645800530.jpg
201 KB, 357x575
>get mocked by dad
>put head down
>go to room
>post about it on scandinavian ice fishing board

all is right in the world. happy sunday everyone. most of us made it another week.
>>
>>27123479
>>"Get up. You're Cuban, not Mexican"

that's actually pretty good for a dad joke
>>
File: 1456500396484.jpg (55 KB, 587x585) Image search: [Google]
1456500396484.jpg
55 KB, 587x585
>>27123479

>>27123483
OP here
i've improved myself a lot, i've done so much for him, he never has given me any son and dad moments like doing anything fun together, left me with my mom so i grew up a bit female-ish.
If he expects me to be some good looking hard working guy, he should have atleast been a part of my childhood and not a person who just happens to live in the same house.
A parent can't expect his child to be exactly something you want, don't be an asshole.

If i haven't done something in my life it would be learning for school, i was never interested, anyway if i ever asked help from my dad he never actually helped, he just leaves me to the same questions without answer.
>>
Try having a legitimate autistic for a father, then you can complain;
>wears all green
>green t-shirt
>green body warmer
>green combat trousers
>weighs food in the kitchen regularly to see what I've been eating
>browses 4chan
>hasn't worked in 18 years
>built a gaming machine with 3 monitors
>only uses it to browse BBC, Email and 4chan
>has an obsession with his garden
>cannot understand basic social interaction
>waddles

You don't know pain, you don't know SHIT
>>
>>27124376

how do you explain him getting laid? whats your excuse for not?
>>
>>27124396
He had sex with my mentally ill mother at the age of 30 in order to produce me, since then I'd be SHOCKED if he had even touched my mother.

Don't project, I get laid often.
>>
File: fucking_hell.jpg (12 KB, 343x357) Image search: [Google]
fucking_hell.jpg
12 KB, 343x357
>tfw no dad
Not even black
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.